Blade & Soul KR *New Content*

Na Ahri

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rog said:

Dunno, but I'd rather see it as new class.

Looks more like someone related to Poharan / Blackram though. And I highly doubt that would be new class as they said it hasn't been seen in game and this one looks similar to Poh.

44 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

gallery_4026_221_321022.jpg

Where are people getting the assumption that it's a new class? It's probably just a new NPC.

Where every other rumor comes from, out of their asses. Clearly a new npc character.

1 hour ago, KlausFlouride said:

Looks like we might actually be getting a real raid zone that requires organization between groups instead of the zerg fest we have now.

BnS has had real raids since Turtle raid (midnight SSP, the one we're getting at the end of this year.)

@Everyone else addressing the NPC as a class. No, its an npc, probably Pohwaran's sister. Considering the Grand Admiral  (present in act 7 storyline.) was present in that teaser alongside Pohwaran herself.

3 minutes ago, Brand X said:

New NPC?  That's not a new NPC, that's Poh after a few years.

No its not, you can see Poh in the same cutscene behind the grand admiral. (the guy who blocks the bombs thrown at them.)

9 minutes ago, Rhy said:

BnS has had real raids since Turtle raid (midnight SSP, the one we're getting at the end of this year.)

@Everyone else addressing the NPC as a class. No, its an npc, probably Pohwaran's sister. Considering the Grand Admiral  (present in act 7 storyline.) was present in that teaser alongside Pohwaran herself.

Those are zerg fests that require zero coordination between groups.

3 minutes ago, Rhy said:

No its not, you can see Poh in the same cutscene behind the grand admiral. (the guy who blocks the bombs thrown at them.)

You're right!  How did I miss her?!

She's family though, I'm willing to bet on it :)

6 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

Those are zerg fests that require zero coordination between groups.

Stage 4 5 and 6 turtle are zerg fests? Were you playing on China? Maybe that's why you think that?

Ok what about Black Skyskraper? That also requires 0 coordination? o.o

Archived