azraelkun

HOLD the moonstones prices above 3.5gold why?

Recommended Posts

Hello

Now that on new patch the upgrade cost will be 30%down in gold n mats there is no reason for prices to drop cause ppl require less mats do its easier to upgrade n i wellcome this change.

However if moonstones drop more(currently i saw 2.99g)

Everybody gonna hit a wall especialy the ppl that dont have legendary.

So assuming u got to true scorpio what then ?where u gonna find gold..moonstones 1 g lmao.

Farm dailies n purple dung for like 30 golg lel.

U can farm ssp with 570 ap n in 90 mins get 35-40 gold depends rng by selling moonstones.

Personaly i make 150 g from ssp n thats why im on aweken scorpio n to day true scorpio stage 5 so can u.

I was 1 of the few that supported easier moonstones n noonstones in store for limited time to boost low ap.

So to sum it up moonstones are our daily income to us non legendary ppl.

Mark my words if moonstones drop more we gonna have problem big time.

Ps 

Have in mind that with that latest info moonstones should go up cause higher demand but instead they go down ...fishy if u ask me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The prices will go up so buy now. Remember last time they did a cost reducing effort? Prices on mats went so high it made the upgrades more than if they never changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QRob   

but also you shouldn't forget about the current life chest event which (the silverfrost life chect) each box give 1 MS at least and also it drops 10ms and 10ms packs.
without the event the prices would go up for sure, but they will add more ways to gain more MSs anyway, so... the thing is: we still gonna get more moonstones on the august 24 new content patch and also the weapon upgrade item costs will go down. MS prices will inevitably go down. (because the supply will be more, but the demand will be less)

Edited by QRob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

The prices will go up so buy now. Remember last time they did a cost reducing effort? Prices on mats went so high it made the upgrades more than if they never changed.

Its not that i need moonstones

I have what i need.

I just talk about our future income everyones income.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JatoJato   

It is total bs to enforce fixed prices - because that is not longer a free economy but a planned one.

 

So they could instantly deactivate the AH and say that a moonstone costs a fixed amount of gold (mb 5g) at the npc-trader - at the same time they have to give the moonstone a value this one should be a bit lesser than the buy price (so mb 4,5g) so that farming for the purpose of getting rich is not as good as farming for oneself. But the question is - do ppl really want that?

 

Also why only hold moonstones fixed - same could be said to all other materials.

 

Also it is not right that ms are the income of non-legendary ppl - because those use ms as well. On the other hand if ms are cheaper ssp is not as lucrative for better geared ppl and lower gear chars can farm there more easily. 

Also with your current weapon you should be able to find a group for each dungeon 4 or 6 man-version super easy.

Edited by JatoJato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fignus   
9 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

The prices will go up so buy now. Remember last time they did a cost reducing effort? Prices on mats went so high it made the upgrades more than if they never changed.

That was because it was an event with a time limit. People were in a rush to uprade their gear with the even item before the item expired. That increased the demand and that increased the price of the items like stinger.

BUT this change is permanent. People are NOT in a hurry and that means the demand will not be increased and that means the prices of the items will not be increased cause of it.

 

@azraelkun Okay, its looks like you heard something of "Supply and Demand" but you dont really understand the system behind it.

 

22 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Now that on new patch the upgrade cost will be 30%down in gold n mats there is no reason for prices to drop cause ppl require less mats do its easier to upgrade n i wellcome this change.

You say it by yourself. NCsoft reduses the amount of mats you need for upgrades -> People need less mats  -> means less demand. Lets say the supply will be still the same. Whats the result of same supply and less demand? Ofc, the prices of the items will drop. As you can see there is a reason for the prices to drop.

 

BUT NCsoft mentioned they release new ways to obtain moonstones. New ways to obtain items means most of the time that the supply of the items increases too. And that makes it even worse (from your point of view). Higher supply <-> Less demand = prices will drop even more.

 

To be honest i will just wait a few months and buy my moonstones dirt cheap for idk 0.5-1 gold. The alternative would be that i use all my gold now and create a topic to cry about a compensation in a few months and ask myself "Why did i even farm..." *cough*. Like seriously...was it really a surprise that they reduce the amount of mats needed? It wasnt for me because it was clear NCsoft saw the upgrade problem with the first event to decrease costs of the weapon but they had not the balls for a permanent solution back in the days. It was just a matter of time. And that prices of items drop isnt a suprise either. Just looks at the price of "Flower of Lament". 1500 gold as it came out and now? 11 gold per item.

 

Its time for you to find a new way to get gold. There are many ways besides moonstones. I dont even farm ssp and have more gold than i need. Just learn how the market works and you are fine.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

It is total bs to enforce fixed prices - because that is not longer a free economy but a planned one.

 

So they could instantly deactivate the AH and say that a moonstone costs a fixed amount of gold (mb 5g) at the npc-trader - at the same time they have to give the moonstone a value this one should be a bit lesser than the buy price (so mb 4,5g) so that farming for the purpose of getting rich is not as good as farming for oneself. But the question is - do ppl really want that?

 

Also why only hold moonstones fixed - same could be said to all other materials.

 

Also it is not right that ms are the income of non-legendary ppl - because those use ms as well. On the other hand if ms are cheaper ssp is not as lucrative for better geared ppl and lower gear chars can farm there more easily. 

Also with your current weapon you should be able to find a group for each dungeon 4 or 6 man-version super easy.

Dung are waste of time gold wise.

Tell me why i go to a dung for 1.5 gold for like 15 mins when i can go ssp 30 mins n get 4-9 keys .

Fyi true svorpio needs 20 naryu tablets 34g each and dung dont have a sure drop so i have to buy n i did that i bought 18x34g selling moonstones..btw i do daily masts glood lair yeti n daily challenge n yeti 4 man gloom fang cant do more dung cuse not fun of pve

7 minutes ago, fignus said:

That was because it was an event with a time limit. People were in a rush to uprade their gear with the even item before the item expired. That increased the demand and that increased the price of the items like stinger.

BUT this change is permanent. People are NOT in a hurry and that means the demand will not be increased and that means the prices of the items will not be increased cause of it.

 

@azraelkun Okay, its looks like you heard something of "Supply and Demand" but you dont really understand the system behind it.

 

You say it by yourself. NCsoft reduses the amount of mats you need for upgrades -> People need less mats  -> means less demand. Lets say the supply will be still the same. Whats the result of same supply and less demand? Ofc, the prices of the items will drop. As you can see there is a reason for the prices to drop.

 

BUT NCsoft mentioned they release new ways to obtain moonstones. New ways to obtain items means most of the time that the supply of the items increases too. And that makes it even worse (from your point of view). Higher supply <-> Less demand = prices will drop even more.

 

To be honest i will just wait a few months and buy my moonstones dirt cheap for idk 0.5-1 gold. The alternative would be that i use all my gold now and create a topic to cry about a compensation in a few months and ask myself "Why did i even farm..." *cough*. Like seriously...was it really a surprise that they reduce the amount of mats needed? It wasnt for me because it was clear NCsoft saw the upgrade problem with the first event to decrease costs of the weapon but they had not the balls for a permanent solution back in the days. It was just a matter of time. And that prices of items drop isnt a suprise either. Just looks at the price of "Flower of Lament". 1500 gold as it came out and now? 11 gold per item.

 

Its time for you to find a new way to get gold. There are many ways besides moonstones. I dont even farm ssp and have more gold than i need. Just learn how the market works and you are fine.

 

Well during moonwater potter n tears was my income n now moonstones.

I cant see something else that is guaranteed to farm for gold.

 

Ps 

I walk from 1 npc to the other like 10 meters n spending 10 g hehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JatoJato   
8 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Dung are waste of time gold wise.

Tell me why i go to a dung for 1.5 gold for like 15 mins when i can go ssp 30 mins n get 4-9 keys .

Fyi true svorpio needs 20 naryu tablets 34g each and dung dont have a sure drop so i have to buy n i did that i bought 18x34g selling moonstones..btw i do daily masts glood lair yeti n daily challenge n yeti 4 man gloom fang cant do more dung cuse not fun of pve

You mean at the moment dungeons are a waste of gold - and that is right. But that is not how it should be. I mean to get 4-9 Keys in 30 min you must either get very lucky or leech. The first thing is ok, the second one is a thing that should be prohibited in general because it is a bs feature -> when higher ap ppl leech they deny lower ppl the loot which is unfair because those were the one that did the mining and spend their time.

 

And yes - of course i go to leech too because it is just very valuable but in general i would support a feature that prevents leeching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

You mean at the moment dungeons are a waste of gold - and that is right. But that is not how it should be. I mean to get 4-9 Keys in 30 min you must either get very lucky or leech. The first thing is ok, the second one is a thing that should be prohibited in general because it is a bs feature -> when higher ap ppl leech they deny lower ppl the loot which is unfair because those were the one that did the mining and spend their time.

 

And yes - of course i go to leech too because it is just very valuable but in general i would support a feature that prevents leeching.

Bro i dont leech i stay n do full mining 30 mins then change ch example ch 2 ch1 rotation i also kill every terror during mining n they give keys like 20%.

To be honest this monday started to farm for true scorp mats.130 ms 430 ss 350 stinger 19 silv tr stones 20 naryu tablets n today i have everything exept the 60 g to upgrade hehe.

What im saying is that i did it cause of moonstones earning keeping selling n no i wo t wait the new upgrade cost ill do it today.

Its good thing having moonstones at 3.8-4 g

Edited by azraelkun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JatoJato   
9 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Bro i dont leech i stay n do full mining 30 mins then change ch example ch 2 ch1 rotation i also kill every terror during mining n they give keys like 20%.

To be honest this monday started to farm for true scorp mats.130 ms 430 ss 350 stinger 29 silv tr stones 20 naryu tablets n today i have everything exept the 60 g to upgrade hehe.

What im saying is that i did it cause of moonstones earning keeping selling n no i wo t wait the new upgrade cost ill do it today.

Its good thing having moonstones at 3.8-4 g

Ok there are how many key-Terrors in ssp 8? Lets say that the Mining Boss (Konta if you are red) gives you a key with the same chance as a terror - then you have 9 * 0,2 = 1,8 keys, now you can get max 2 Pigs (i do not know about your server but on mine there is max a chance to get 1 of those) lets say it gives you 1 key in average (because imho the droprate of key-crits got nerved - but mb i am just unlucky) so u get 1,8+2 = 3,8 keys in 30 min, which is below ur lower mark and far below your upper boundery. And two minings are 1h not 30min.

 

Yes depends of your point of view - it is good if you just want to upgrade - it is bad if you try to get rich by selling stuff that can be grinded easily.

Edited by JatoJato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leys say u want later to go on to legendary weapon how u buy prem stone 600 g with the 1.5 gold from a 15 min dung?

Not gonna happened.

So im asking u how u gonna get such amounts of gold?

Cause now u can get those amounts easy with 550+.

Lets say everyone is at true scorpio what then stop playing bns cause next upgrade not gonna happen with the 1.5 gold from dung!

Dont get me wrong after i upgrade today to true scorpio for my farm alt fm ill go bk to my main sin n do arena that i love but what about others that dont do things as i do?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cor   
46 minutes ago, fignus said:

@azraelkun

You say it by yourself. NCsoft reduses the amount of mats you need for upgrades -> People need less mats  -> means less demand. Lets say the supply will be still the same. Whats the result of same supply and less demand? Ofc, the prices of the items will drop. As you can see there is a reason for the prices to drop.

Reducing mats does not automatically reduce the demand. This change makes people go faster through the upgrades which in the end will reduce demand but that doesn't happen immediately it only happens over time when more people get max gear so there shouldn't be less demand for quite some time.

 

The seed event brings lots of moonstones and i doubt whatever new way of getting them that will be implemented will be better than it so demand should stay the same while supply is likely going down causing prices to go up again.

Edited by Cor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JatoJato   
16 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Leys say u want later to go on to legendary weapon how u buy prem stone 600 g with the 1.5 gold from a 15 min dung?

Not gonna happened.

So im asking u how u gonna get such amounts of gold?

Cause now u can get those amounts easy with 550+.

Lets say everyone is at true scorpio what then stop playing bns cause next upgrade not gonna happen with the 1.5 gold from dung!

Dont get me wrong after i upgrade today to true scorpio for my farm alt fm ill go bk to my main sin n do arena that i love but what about others that dont do things as i do?

 

Ok i assume you know out of which materials prem stones are produced -> right moonstones, stingers and ss. So if any of those materials get cheaper the prem stone get cheaper as well. So you do not have to pay the 600. 

 

Also yes you can go into any dungeon with 550. Unless you are ranged you will get less contribution in ssp with that anyway - i know some meles on leg-weapon that have probs to get Grindtooth-Loot because of all the leechers. And dungeon-gold ist mostly composed out of rng-luck and to my knowledge there is no rule that says more AP = better Luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why prices go lower is because people simply won't buy at the moment as they know the changes will come so everyone will wait for that. I would at least do this or just wait until they are ridiculously low just before the changes and then buy them at cheap price and sell them high after the weapon change when everyone is upgrading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The prices will end up where they will end up. Everyone will end up with a gear set that they can attain.  In other games most people do not even try to do progression raiding, and never reach the highest tier sets and are happy. Why should BnS be any different? Why is there so much angst over being able to hit the top of the progression ladder?

Edited by DomiSotto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KzE   
6 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

In other games most people do not even try to do progression raiding, and never reach the highest tier sets and are happy. Why should BnS be any different?

In other games you can skip gear and content. Here you cant. Or we will get a free stage 1 legendary after completing an easy 5 min questline, when majority will have stage7+ legendary?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JatoJato   
55 minutes ago, KzE said:

In other games you can skip gear and content. Here you cant. Or we will get a free stage 1 legendary after completing an easy 5 min questline, when majority will have stage7+ legendary?

Most likely there will be one or more events where you can get your stuff at least cheaper as it was in the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reaper00   

I really don't seen the need for fixing moostone market prices. If the price gets too low that people are unwilling to farm/sell them then the supply will become restricted and the price will start going up. That's how a free market works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do you need to make gold for?For brag reasons,for convenience?sure.

 

If you have cheap materials to upgrade,easier it will be for ppl to gear and guess what.We are gonna do the content we actually enjoy doing and not

mindlessly farm 24/7 ssp.Isnt a game supposed to be played for fun and choose ourselves what content we want to do,rather than game forcing us to stay in one place

the whole time?

 

Yeah your life will be easier if you have more gold,it certainly wont be any fun tho,for me at least if i just do one thing,over and over every single day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KzE said:

In other games you can skip gear and content. Here you cant. Or we will get a free stage 1 legendary after completing an easy 5 min questline, when majority will have stage7+ legendary?

But of course you can. But by some reason people do not do it. I don't get it. There are bazillion dungeons, so many they had to remove all the green ones from x-server. But everyone just have to go into Sogun. Gods only know why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another tantrum from a ssp camper. Well nobody gives a fck if the prices go down unless you are gold seller or something. Actually it's better for new players and for those who have alts. If you want to farm gold you may go hunting rare items. But of course for a range player, SSP is a perfect income source. I just hope ms price drops to 2g or even below.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bim404   

Lucky you to be able to farm so much ssp. Then u can remember in most servers 1 faction just cant even go there, ssp is ZERO income for them. And also ppl farming 4man dungeons. Oh, and below 600AP ppl also . All of them will be very happy to see a decrease in moostone price.

Edited by Bim404

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JatoJato   
18 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

But of course you can. But by some reason people do not do it. I don't get it. There are bazillion dungeons, so many they had to remove all the green ones from x-server. But everyone just have to go into Sogun. Gods only know why.

Yes because the do not bring any use for them. The dungeons they removed were mostly not even necessary for upgrading the weapon - so why should ppl do them?

Also it is total unnecessary to run a lvl 30 dungeon with lvl 50 because you can w and lmb all the time... Great experience...

 

Generally ppl do dungeons that bring them some sort of gain -> mostly gold - so they do dungeons that give much gold in the quest - or they do dungeons that have equipment they can use - for example asura and the baguas/soulshields from there.

12 minutes ago, GodofWrath said:

Another tantrum from a ssp camper. Well nobody gives a fck if the prices go down unless you are gold seller or something. Actually it's better for new players and for those who have alts. If you want to farm gold you may go hunting rare items. But of course for a range player, SSP is a perfect income source. I just hope ms price drops to 2g or even below.

Rare items are heavily influenced by rng. While this is true for moonstones as well it is not as hard there. So ppl use the "safer" option to make money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Niskka   

Before the merge i rarely did ssp and nor did i do it for income. I only did it to collect moonstones for upgrading. After the merge its the same

 When they put moonstones in mushin, i put away my faction outfit and spam mushin tower for moonstones for upgrading. So far i have gotten 6 x10 moonstone bundles. Do i still farm mushin tower just to sell moonstones?  Do i go out in ssp to farm moonstones for income now that i had geared myself? Nope, i do my dungs dailies and found a way to farm (something) not telling what it is, to actually make 200g a day. Moonstones are not the only way to make income. Have to look at other stuff that is in need of upgrading and i don't mean just crafting materials.....if you can bash your head in ssp to grind you can grind other stuff. Besides you're probably in a group that isn't balance on both sides and probably is getting mining done. Not all servers are in chip and deary state.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now