Forums

HOLD the moonstones prices above 3.5gold why?

azraelkun

23 minutes ago, GodofWrath said:

Another tantrum from a ssp camper. Well nobody gives a fck if the prices go down unless you are gold seller or something. Actually it's better for new players and for those who have alts. If you want to farm gold you may go hunting rare items. But of course for a range player, SSP is a perfect income source. I just hope ms price drops to 2g or even below.

As i mentioned i main a sin n doing arena my fm is a farm toom.

My sin has every skill exept V true breeze my farm toon fm has no legend skill but true scorp so im trying to say that moonstones droping so fast aint my problem cause ill be in arena having fun for many months but most ppl will have income problem.

Thats why i made this thread  just out of concern , i dont have anything to gain here!

29 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

Yes because the do not bring any use for them. The dungeons they removed were mostly not even necessary for upgrading the weapon - so why should ppl do them?

Also it is total unnecessary to run a lvl 30 dungeon with lvl 50 because you can w and lmb all the time... Great experience...

Better than wiping on the ones you cannot do. 

5 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

most ppl will have income problem.

The high prices are the problem, not the income. If moonstone will drop to 10s, i will not have problem to buy it from my 30g daily quest income.

29 minutes ago, Niskka said:

Before the merge i rarely did ssp and nor did i do it for income. I only did it to collect moonstones for upgrading. After the merge its the same

When they put moonstones in mushin, i put away my faction outfit and spam mushin tower for moonstones for upgrading. So far i have gotten 6 x10 moonstone bundles. Do i still farm mushin tower just to sell moonstones?  Do i go out in ssp to farm moonstones for income now that i had geared myself? Nope, i do my dungs dailies and found a way to farm (something) not telling what it is, to actually make 200g a day. Moonstones are not the only way to make income. Have to look at other stuff that is in need of upgrading and i don't mean just crafting materials.....if you can bash your head in ssp to grind you can grind other stuff. Besides you're probably in a group that isn't balance on both sides and probably is getting mining done. Not all servers are in chip and deary state.....

Shareeeeee ur secret hehee

2 minutes ago, KzE said:

The high prices are the problem, not the income. If moonstone will drop to 10s, i will not have problem to buy it from my 30g daily quest income.

That's exactly that. The market prices are now coming in balance with what you can earn in gold without selling mats. That's a healthy state of affairs. Speculating on certain overpriced mats to buy othervoverpriced mats is not a great way to go.

8 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

That's exactly that. The market prices are now coming in balance with what you can earn in gold without selling mats. That's a healthy state of affairs. Speculating on certain overpriced mats to buy othervoverpriced mats is not a great way to go.

Market prices are never out of balance if there are no fixums - the prices is determined by supply and demand. 

Also while speculating is of course possible - a single person can not manipulate prices, at least not at such a common product like a moonstone.

7 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

I remember needing 700g for my hongmoon decoy.

How new ppl will earn now 700g?

Just dont buy it for 700g, or 500g or 100g. The economy was ruined when ppl bought tons of gold from bots and set up unrealistic price standards for stuff. But when ppl will stop paying stupid prices for it, the price will drop. Thats all.

7 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

Market prices are never out of balance if there are no fixums - the prices is determined by supply and demand. 

Also while speculating is of course possible - a single person can not manipulate prices, at least not at such a common product like a moonstone.

That's a different balance however. The scarcity of mats was driving the prices up, now we are starting to saturate for mats, and you do not have to sell mats to buy mats, you can just use the income game pays for your time doing stuff. It's a good thing.

4 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

That's a different balance however. The scarcity of mats was driving the prices up, now we are starting to saturate for mats, and you do not have to sell mats to buy mats, you can just use the income game pays for your time doing stuff. It's a good thing.

I do not say that it isn't. I mean after all if you want stuff first you have to pay more - the only thing i said is that the market is in balance.

The only reason why you need gold in the first place is to buy mats for equipment upgrade. Nothing bad would come from this change, everything would be similar but just more friendly to players. Yes equipment upgrade mats like moonstone, stinger etc will drop but now gold gained from bids and quests are actually a lot more useful because of the cheaper prices which still allows you to buy a decent amount of mats depending on how much you play. Don't forget you can also get moonstones from silverfrost chest if you don't like SSP. Not to mention they are going to give us more ways to get moonstones. You shouldn't even sell your moonstone and mats in the first place, you save them up cause you'll need them. You'll also use the gold you earn from quests etc to buy extra mats from the market if needed.

Honestly only gold sellers and some extremely high geared folks would complain since after the update, people won't feel the need to buy gold from sellers and highly geared folks are already at max/near max so they got nothing to upgrade. The thing is that its your own fault. You chose to be extremely high 700+ gears when 600 is more than enough for 4 man mast, even lower if you're doing it with your guild. You chose to be way overgeared even for some of next years content, you chose to burn yourself out. Ncsoft would have to decide whether they want to cater to the ones who already have everything or to the 99% which still needs to gear up. And i think its safe to say which side they pick with this update coming out.

L

7 minutes ago, KzE said:

Just dont buy it for 700g, or 500g or 100g. The economy was ruined when ppl bought tons of gold from bots and set up unrealistic price standards for stuff. But when ppl will stop paying stupid prices for it, the price will drop. Thats all.

Well i rest my case.

I hope everything will go smooth n we all have fun

if moonstone price drop bellow 2g i'll stop farm in ssp, simply not worth my time.

in 30 minute, you can get 2 key from suljun and boar and you can get 2 moonstone = 4g? really? well, i just need to rush to legendary, at least buy 3 premium stone, before price go lower... now already touch 2,5g, i can only play 3-4 hours/day.. future seem bleak :3

I am waiting for moonstone price drops because of the premium stones. I could buy all 5 but I don't want it for current prices. I am also not farming moon stones, only taking the ones which drop (tower  and ssp while doing dailies).

Everyone who says that the Price shouldn't go down has

- legendary stage 3+ already

- enough moon stones for all upcoming upgrades.

Remember, to upgrade from true scorpio to legendary stage 3 and to upgrade all your accs from current max. to future levels you will need over 600 stones. I doubt most people got them.

39 minutes ago, Arkragon said:

Why not have them at 2 G or 1.8 G because that's what they were back then?

I agree. At beginning they were 1.8-2g each and there were only one way to get them: SSP. Now there are at least two ways to get them and price is 1.5 - 2.5 times higher.

Welp, I think it's great gold sellers have a plan and that bored ppl with thier ap capped are selling over priced shit.  Justify it with market insufficiency,  supply n demand and blablabla...

But me, the average player, isn't buying mats for over 2 gold a pop. 2.5 if I'm desperate, if it's over that, *cricket* it I'm out farming it for myself. End of story. 

Archived