FM -> Naksun time to kill?

Grimstar

I'm just wondering how much AP u guys have, and how fast u can kill naksun? I've heard some guy saying he had 590 ap and could kill him under 2 min. I'm at 650 ap and i kill him in 2.10-2.20.

I'm wondering if i'm doing something wrong here? U killing him with rmb specced chill/impact, or just pure dps him?

Not sure if you can beat him with under 600 ap within 2 minutes. I just dps him. Sometimes I freeze him after he hit me once with F but speccing RMB to chill doesn't help that much. With 671 ap my fastest time was 1:40. My 2 min. achievement was made with around 630 ap long time ago.

On 8/15/2016 at 11:49 PM, Zedonia said:

Not sure if you can beat him with under 600 ap within 2 minutes. I just dps him. Sometimes I freeze him after he hit me once with F but speccing RMB to chill doesn't help that much. With 671 ap my fastest time was 1:40. My 2 min. achievement was made with around 630 ap long time ago.

I haven't face him yet so got a quick question...is he still an ass like back in Dreadtide Arena?

• 2 weeks later...

Atm i'm at 680 ap, and my fastest time so far was 1.50, but usually i'm still around the 2 min marker. I would really appreciate some more input from other fm's on how fast they kill him with how much ap. Or are these sub forums so death?

It also makes a difference if you have legendary or not because of the cd reset. Another meteor or stun grants you more damage and less attacks from the boss. Times will change soon anyway because of new soul shield and more crit and crit damage from the necklace.

Archived