How about reducing cost to upgrade accessories?

dklm

1 hour ago, YamiKokennin said:

There shouldn't be issue with the accessories upgrade with where we are now. Hell, I didn't even upgrade my accessories until I hit HM10 + True Scorp weapon (last night). Before that, everything stay at Siren. For now, there is really no point to upgrade or keep up the upgrade for accessories pass Siren unless you have extra golds or mats laying around. Like @Emma Frost said, accessories aren't that crucial. Extra crits and HP can already get via the soul shields.

Accessories provide AP too (3AP per stage), through not as a vast amount like weapon upgrade, but since you have four AP-giving accessories, AP would accumulate up nicely when you upgrade everything up per stage. People who focus on only upgrade weapons often have paper-thin stats and inflated AP. Try to do Asura 4-man at 115% accuracy, and you might miss important CC (I used to get miss a few times at 118% during Iruga, but never after I get up to 120%)

Additionally, they also provide crucial stats for your DPS, like critical damage and accuracy from ring and earring. If you climb tower, you would want extra Piercing from the neck.

All I have to say is why do people always say to join a clan . Most clans want people with high AP also. I tried to get in a clan when I was 350 AP and they wanted 400. When I got to 400 AP they wanted 450 AP. So I gave up. I am 540 AP now and still not in a clan, but I keep playing because I like the game.

Not sure I understand why ppl even reply to the trolls and rabid WKs that always flock to every suggestion/complaint type post.  These guys think they are actually earning points every time they defend the game.  It's like some holy mission to them so it's best to just post your suggestions and ignore negative feedback from posters that come in and say stuff like don't be lazy/git gud/ its fine the way it is/stop making complaint threads.  You will eventually know them by their tags and be able to skip right on past everything they say or even better just put them on ignore.  They are only here to pad their post counts and try to brown nose the NC crowd (gawd I hope that doesn't actually work).

3 hours ago, Larisha said:

All I have to say is why do people always say to join a clan . Most clans want people with high AP also. I tried to get in a clan when I was 350 AP and they wanted 400. When I got to 400 AP they wanted 450 AP. So I gave up. I am 540 AP now and still not in a clan, but I keep playing because I like the game.

I've joined and left a few clans that did not have AP requirement, and only one ran the dungeons regulary. For a few days in one of the clans we actually managed to have a 4 people on-line with a great role distribution, and it was very easy/ fast to play daily challenges that way and a lot of fun. I also like the game, and keep playing it a little bit, but I find that I am disinterested in group content without well... A group. I'd rather quietly  solo level than pug end-game.

if you do meet a nice group, a clan would make things way smoother and fun.

How about someone start a petition (new thread) regarding the whole reduction in summary form? While you're at it, how about making every single upgrade components into 1 copper per piece, that's include the legendary weapon. By having such low requirement, everyone will hit the cap within the timeframe of a day because its for fun play, not work. Since everyone share the same definition of play, fun and work, since everyone have the same level of dedication, I suppose this implementation would definitely work and everyone will still be playing this game for more than a week because its challenging and competitive too. By having this new implementation, other regions will also be impressed by our effort in achieving all these equipment too.

Don't stop at accessories reduction, go for Hongmoon Soul as well. Start a petition.

Archived