How about reducing cost to upgrade accessories?

dklm

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

Why not have everything dirt cheap so we can get everything maxed out in a shorter time?!

All sarcasm aside, accessory upgrades are already cheap, compared to Weapon upgrade at least.

Stop being lazy.

wow dude hes not lazy hes just pitching an idea this is not work this is play

5 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

Yeah, you play the game and you'll be able to afford the current upgrade prices.

Reducing them even further than what they are right now is just a sign of laziness with how easy it is to upgrade as of right now.

There's even an event going on for another 2 weeks that provides a stone that reduces the materials needed.

Tl;dr: Stop being lazy.

They would probably do that after Legendary accessories gets released. They don't really need to reduce the cost of the current accessory tree right now as the max accs are true python, true scorpion, and true yeti. And while a lot of players don't have it yet, its not that hard to get them. They are only reducing the weapon cost for now because its a lot more expensive to upgrade wep than acc.

9 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Yeah, you play the game and you'll be able to afford the current upgrade prices.

Reducing them even further than what they are right now is just a sign of laziness with how easy it is to upgrade as of right now.

There's even an event going on for another 2 weeks that provides a stone that reduces the materials needed.

Tl;dr: Stop being lazy.

wow let me tell you this I don't care how much effort you farmers and grinders put in point is ya'll ain't enough to keep the game alive, they need people and if people want requirements to lower they will lower. btw I am not lazy have high gear as well am I bothered if they decided to do it nope not at all.

2 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

wow let me tell you this I don't care how much effort you farmers and grinders put in point is ya'll ain't enough to keep the game alive, they need people and if people want requirements to lower they will lower. btw I am not lazy have high gear as well am I bothered if they decided to do it nope not at all.

The initial post wasn't directed to you.

If people want lower requirements when they are already low enough then that's called laziness. You do not have to farm/grind to get the current materials needed.

Simply doing dungeon dailies is more than enough gold to buy the materials if you do not have the time to farm; given the fact that every material needed is crashing in price right now minus Soulstones.

15 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

The initial post wasn't directed to you.

If people want lower requirements when they are already low enough then that's called laziness. You do not have to farm/grind to get the current materials needed.

Simply doing dungeon dailies is more than enough gold to buy the materials if you do not have the time to farm; given the fact that every material needed is crashing in price right now minus Soulstones.

Wasn't talking about me, I was merely stating my opinion thats it. No if people want lower requirements it means that its too high and they're not willing to spend that much time on a game. Also how can you be lazy at a game which requires no physical power and is stationary most of the time its the definition of doing nothing if you ask me. Lies doing dailies over and over again is grinding sir. 

21 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

Wasn't talking about me, I was merely stating my opinion thats it. No if people want lower requirements it means that its too high and they're not willing to spend that much time on a game. Also how can you be lazy at a game which requires no physical power and is stationary most of the time its the definition of doing nothing if you ask me. Lies doing dailies over and over again is grinding sir. 

People will always ask for lower requirements for things needed in this game but that doesn't mean it's because it's too high. Weapon cost/materials needed was understandable. Accessory wise, no. And seeing as that you're getting closer to end game gear, of course it'll increase in what's needed hence why it's called "End game" gear. If people do not want to put the time into the game then they shouldn't expect to get the current end game gear within a short amount of time. Mind you, it's not a bad thing to take your time either but this community feels as though you have to rush to get everything max to enjoy the game.

Also if you want to get into technicalities of definitions;

Laziness: the quality of being unwilling to work or use energy; idleness.

If the player does not want to attempt to work towards the materials needed to upgrade when it's more than possible then that's called laziness. But I'll say again, it's not a bad thing to take your time on upgrading but everyone thinks otherwise.

5 hours ago, Zuzu said:

accessory upgrades are already cheap, compared to Weapon upgrade at least.

false.
if you count back the upgrade cost/AP on a same-ish level of accessory upgrade and a weapon upgrade, u will find out that weapon costs less/ap than accessory. if you just look at the requred mats, ofc they are fewer, but that doesn't mean at all its cheaper. though it's not weird that they are more expensive, since accessories gives other 2nd stats as well besides AP.
ok, ok, my point is that they are actually more expensive, not cheaper.

Also if you want to get into technicalities of definitions;

Laziness: the quality of being unwilling to work or use energy; idleness. (They're willing to work nobody is asking for it for free therefore by your own words you defeat yourself)

If the player does not want to attempt to work towards the materials needed to upgrade when it's more than possible then that's called laziness. But I'll say again, it's not a bad thing to take your time on upgrading but everyone thinks otherwise. (No be more specific  they're doing work but just not the same amount you did its just lesser. Also why does this bother you?)

4 hours ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

These people are the ones who just roll from game to game once they max out, or give up when the game gets too steep for them (i.e. time to move to another game). They will certainly not keep this game alive.

9 minutes ago, Gratus said:

These people are the ones who just roll from game to game once they max out, or give up when the game gets too steep for them (i.e. time to move to another game). They will certainly not keep this game alive.

They certainly will keep game alive longer than you few will thats for sure and so will the new people who come after them.

Accessories aren't even that crucial to play. Nobody in NA looks at anything besides attack power and sometimes crit if they're not an idiot, but all in all you don't need that good of accessories to do all the end game dungeons. The fact that you're also complaining about them being expensive, when they're actually not compared to the weapon, is kind of sad

Let the accessories be where they are at the moment for now. I also was thinking that it might be funny if accessories start consuming more ingredients than weapon but seeing the material costs that is not the issue and the costs are reasonable. If everything gets even cheaper there will be new problem of people quitting because there is NOTHING to do. At least accessories give a bit of work still.

reaching particular gear stages is the main reason i still enjoying the game. I wouldn't have any motivation with maxed up items. Like why should i farm anything if my gear is already maxed out? Keep (at least) the accessories upgrades as they are.

//oh i missed Luna's post. Its basically what i mean ^^

I don't see why not, lol.

Cheaper gear upgrade cost - Faster gearing progress - Being able to join harder dungeons  faster- Get higher income - Get better gear - Join high-AP group for faster dungeon grind - Get even higher income - Get even better gear - More high-AP players to group with.

In the end, who will benefit from this? New players and alt-players? Who else? Current high-AP players.

If you deem people being lazy for wanting cheaper costs, then I guess ones who run countless Viper Cap and ruins their weapons during Tidal Waves would be lazy too. Both provides cheaper solutions to upgrade equipment, though temporary and only benefiting players who luckily join the game during the events.

On 8/13/2016 at 10:06 AM, CrimsonKitsune said:

There shouldn't be issue with the accessories upgrade with where we are now. Hell, I didn't even upgrade my accessories until I hit HM10 + True Scorp weapon (last night). Before that, everything stay at Siren. For now, there is really no point to upgrade or keep up the upgrade for accessories pass Siren unless you have extra golds or mats laying around. Like @Emma Frost said, accessories aren't that crucial. Extra crits and HP can already get via the soul shields.

Archived