Sign in to follow this  
piinajaa

about soulstone plains after merge

Recommended Posts

piinajaa   

so who has noticed this concern after servers got merged that u can barely get any chests from  soulstone plains from the "BOARS" unless u get last hit 

 and b4 the merge the farming in ssp was so easy  but not anymore... they should lower the dmg dealt on boars since ive noticed it that i see people with 500-700ap cant get the chest from boars anymore after the merge came out  there's 50+ ppl in same channel or should put 5-6 channels open with 24/7  either both is goood but i would prefer that the dmg dealt to boars should be lower

 

thx HulluApina from Wildspring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i would simply add more ssp channels... or double/tripple grindtooth's hp/prestige. But this is just a dream. Since the server link i have not enough will to do multiple minings just for his chest. I caught myself to rather do naksun run instad of trying to get this daily done. As 650+ap melee i'm usually getting 12-15PP without chest, so simply fack it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

doubling chanels wont fix it.... it will jut the farmers do the same thing on the newer chanels and invite more ppl who have quited ssp to come back and in the end the issue wont be solved and u will be back here crying about it. doubling hp is nice idea tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, OnnaNiNaritai said:

doubling chanels wont fix it.... it will jut the farmers do the same thing on the newer chanels and invite more ppl who have quited ssp to come back and in the end the issue wont be solved and u will be back here crying about it. doubling hp is nice idea tho.

This, or adding chance to drop the keys to every monster on the SSP line-up, particularly the gunslinger pigs to reward folks that actually do the daily.

 

or we can wait till the price of moonstones collapses sufficiently to clear the parasites out and only leave the folks who actually need the mats in the SSP. 

Edited by DomiSotto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
erengny   

Before merge I had ~40fps after merge I get ~10fps. I've got enough AP to get boxes yet my mid-budget computer can't handle too many people. Now thanks to NCSOFT I am on the bad side. There is too many people in the game and some of them must die, so I can get my boxes again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ignoral   

As a 600AP melee I don't even try to kill boars anymore. Just wait for Konta and kill terrors during mining phase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varaka   

haven't completed one mining phase since merge, do dailies and logging off atm. 

 

lol @ all the ppl crying for merge, now you have it enjoy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merge isn't the real issue here. It's the channels' capacity. There must be a limit so that no matter what those SSP leechers do they won't be able to join a channel. 24 is the best number imo. That way we can fix both fps and boar problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GodofWrath said:

Merge isn't the real issue here. It's the channels' capacity. There must be a limit so that no matter what those SSP leechers do they won't be able to join a channel. 24 is the best number imo. That way we can fix both fps and boar problem.

That's exactly how the next faction instance, the floating island, works. It is a pity they did not remade SSP that way before releasing it to NA/Europe. The flaws were unnoticeable on the small servers, but now we all see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrpeeng   
27 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

That's exactly how the next faction instance, the floating island, works. It is a pity they did not remade SSP that way before releasing it to NA/Europe. The flaws were unnoticeable on the small servers, but now we all see it.

I don't think it would be easy for them to fix that on release since SSP has multiple access points to enter the channel.  All 24 man zones are load ins with 1 single access point.  I would assume floating island has one entrance as well to back this theory up but I could be completely wrong.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, mrpeeng said:

I don't think it would be easy for them to fix that on release since SSP has multiple access points to enter the channel.  All 24 man zones are load ins with 1 single access point.  I would assume floating island has one entrance as well to back this theory up but I could be completely wrong.  

From the description, access point to the FI is extremely tightly controlled, unlike Misty/SSP.  I wish they have instanced both zones out, because the current state of affairs is open to blatant exploits of the content in addition to denying access to other players. The design is really flawed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadovvv   

You know if you people actually collaborated to fill up each and every channel to increase the cap, and then collaborated on the boar fights, none of this would happen.

 

But no, the community is just greedy, selfish, and stubborn and only look out for themselves. They'd rather not bother finding and executing a solution that benefits everyone and themselves.

Edited by Shadovvv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

But no, the community is just greedy, selfish, and stubborn and only look out for themselves. They'd rather not bother finding and executing a solution that benefits everyone and themselves.

It's not so much the community, it's the scary phenomenon that this game (and I gather other oriental MMOs) push away from the entertainment and fun into the darker areas, with real life personal issues, politics and earning livelihoods becoming a factor.

 

Sometimes I am scared to think what getting that Grindtooth box means to real people around the world.

 

On one hand, I am mad that I am being taken advantage off, on the other - I feel bad for someone who thinks that 5 or 6+ hrs in a day in a game doing the same thing is normal; who actively breaks the rules to cheat with codes; those who are gods forbidden forced to farm to earn money....

 

SSP is transcending the Blue vs Red for me, it's becoming some sort of a symbol for misery of the modern humanity, and its inability to find contentment and peace. I am starting to avoid it, because I am afraid to think who those afk'ers might be, and if they are just willful children playing something else while the script is running for them, or really broken adults who can never have enough.

Edited by DomiSotto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jones6   
31 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

SSP is transcending the Blue vs Red for me, it's becoming some sort of a symbol for misery of the modern humanity, and its inability to find contentment and peace. I am starting to avoid it, because I am afraid to think who those afk'ers might be, and if they are just willful children playing something else while the script is running for them, or really broken adults who can never have enough.

I just assumed quite a few of the people that live in SSP sell their gold.  I had better gear than some of them and a couple linked their gold achievement and it was 20 times mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this