I can't buy NCoins with PayPal

iCheshire

I got the same problem for almost 2 month now, and you know what the support said to me?

After reviewing your purchase attempts, I see that they are being flagged by the Risk Management system. This means that something about your purchase attempt is being perceived as high risk by our system.

after that it was fixed for a while, but now 1 month later, I got the same shit again. Contacted support again and he said

It looks like your purchase attempts were caught in our general security checks and purchase limits. I’m able to override these purchase restriction for a month. Please make your purchase within this time frame. If you are unable to make the purchase within that time, you may need to contact us again.

I mean, wtf NCsoft? What is this *cricket*ing crap and still they are not fixing it...

/Edit: I don't use any ping booster etc. I think this happens because I buy NCoins multiple times for 5 or 10€ instead of 20€ for lesser purchases.

I know this isn't what you want to hear but there are alternatives to the Paypal issue if you are worried about giving NCSoft your bank/credit card information.

NCoin (amount varies in drop down box on top right corner area):

https://www.amazon.com/NCsoft-NCoin-1600-Online-Game/dp/B01ACNVSZ0/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1471084772&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=ncoin

Stores like Walmart and Gamestop sell physical cards that give a bonus item. The cards look like the image below (inside spoiler tag).

Spoiler

c188a8a.jpg

2 hours ago, Atheyana said:

I know this isn't what you want to hear but there are alternatives to the Paypal issue if you are worried about giving NCSoft your bank/credit card information.

NCoin (amount varies in drop down box on top right corner area):

https://www.amazon.com/NCsoft-NCoin-1600-Online-Game/dp/B01ACNVSZ0/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1471084772&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=ncoin

Stores like Walmart and Gamestop sell physical cards that give a bonus item. The cards look like the image below (inside spoiler tag).

Hidden Content

They also offered me this solution. But when you click on the Link you can see that those NCoins Cards are always sold out.

• NCSOFT
4 hours ago, Lillyn said:

They also offered me this solution. But when you click on the Link you can see that those NCoins Cards are always sold out.

Hey Lillyn,

Seeing that you are currently located in Germany I would advise you to check your local amazon instead. NCoin are currently available on the German Amazon. Now when it comes to security measures and fraud prevention, unfortunately there isn't much we can do in that regard. Fraud is a massive issue when it comes to digital purchases and our payment providers are requiring us to set the bar quite high in order to hinder fraud.

NCSOFT isn't a bank and when you are paying "us" you are going through a third party payment provider who is in charge of collecting money from you and hand it over to us. When fraud occurs, we (NCSOFT) get severely penalized by our payment providers hence why all these fraud prevention measures are in place. Fraud prevention algorithms are rather complex and it would be hard to actually pinpoint what's causing your account to be flagged sadly.

I can only advise you to try alternative methods to obtain NCoin (such as Amazon) or reach out to our Support Team (which you have been doing already) whenever a purchase gets declined. Thanks again for your understanding.

Archived