You are doing steps in the right direction, but you lost too much players already.

WLraik

You are making the game more "western like" adding these QoL stuff for the players.

The 2 games that tops the western MMO scene have plenty of CONVENIENCE and QoL stuff for the players (gw2 and WoW). That's how the West playerbase works and you should know that.

People likes to play alts, making it easier is better for your players further being better for you Ncsoft (more players, more money).

The main problem is that you LOST hundreds and hundreds of very good and potential players. Those players I imagine would not quit if you did this before.

So now you gotta work to get them back and attract new ones, make a super good zero-RNG event for a good amount of time with plenty of good stuff, outfits, pets..

Oh last thing, fixing the servers and balancing HM skills and HM levels on ARENA will bring the pvpers back.

1 minute ago, WLraik said:

Gw2 is trash for you, tell that to the thousands players online every day putting the game in the 2nd position of the most played western MMO.

Something they are doing right.

And who cares about an opinion from an ultrafanboy? They're always blind to reality anyways. 

Honestly I tried it expecting all kind of good, but .... I quit at lvl 20. It just didn't ring a bell ...

4 minutes ago, Shukran said:

im biased.

but gw2 is trash.

cheers

- a gw1 ultrafanboy

Gw2 is trash for you, tell that to the thousands players online every day putting the game in the 2nd position of the most played western MMO.

Something they are doing right.

And who cares about an opinion from an ultrafanboy? They're always blind to reality anyways. 

5 minutes ago, Shukran said:

im biased.

but gw2 is trash.

cheers

- a gw1 ultrafanboy

Totally agree about GW2...i like the graphics, questing style, but god the combat is so lame, it try to be action, while is also target, it feel horribly unconfortable, i wanted to enjoy it but i couldnt, and i even bought the game way before it was F2P.

On topic, i am not sure, but my lvling partner that played with me since the release of the game refuse to play the game because it suffer of the same lag-spikes, bots and glitches and what he say is that they are focusing on adding more costumes and content instead of fixing that stuff before making progress.

I play because i like the combat (still think RaiderZ combat was better), and i like the graphics, also the game is not so p2w yet, so i am ok for now...

Archived