What is the lowest acceptable pug ap in KR?

Volinus

I just want to know when should I step off the ap race treadmill.

month before 400-500 is a bad zone now there are many 600+ rooms

yeah scrub zone keep rising up 

the bad thing is that ncwest doesn't seem to have any mean to revitalize lowbie zone

if this keep going on the population will keep shrinking until median is max ap

If the saturation ap is too high I should just bail out since I'm kinda burned out right now (by fked up rate of grimhorn box and HQoutfitPouch).

i'm at 670 btw...

Standards are set by the playerbase. Once it gets easier to access end game gears, I doubt these high requirements will exist except for maybe the top tier dungeons.

The mentality of if you have stats, you should know how to play. Higher attack ensures, but not always, a fast run with little room for screw ups. Whereas low stats gives off the impression that you're new and won't know what to do. Things get screwed up, run takes longer, people get pissed off.

As to the minimum in KR, I don't know. Never played their version, only played TW and CN.

From my experiences in TW though, they seem to not care when I went into the dungeons(Content that we currently have in West).

3 minutes ago, finalfantasy7 said:

At now? Very low. Need only one stong ppl and the dungeon is 1hit all bosses. Exept Edondrake, Oblivion and above.

That's called "getting carried". We carried 200-400 ppl in BSC BSH here too.

Ofc no one will carry 380 through 4 man in pug.

And that's not what I want to know.

I read reddit and got the rough number. I think I will bailout soon. Indefinite hiatus......

I'm quite familiar with this kind of model. Too much carrots and sticks.

You cannot help lowbie too much or it will be an insult to hard grinders.

Keep lowbie feels jealous and Keep Highbie feels superior.

Actually it's not a problem if you can distribute players evenly over every zones but this game failed to do that.

In KR, they literally do not care for Yeti - Masts. Average AP of someone who finishes story and upgrades their wep is already 500+ (The KR story weapon only has THREE stages.)

They only asked for experienced and ask if you're new. (They will either teach you or tell you to find another party, politely of course.) However KR runs on an "honor your word" system, they trust you to be truthful. They don't care about doing runs 2 minutes faster if they took someone with more AP.

IE: For masts they'd just say "4man masts, know the fights / be experienced" 

Archived