GM Zenith told me to post this here.

Mitten

When I pay monthly for a free to play game, I buy trove keys, I support this game, I dont understand why I feel like i'm being threatened by the support team. I've done 4 or 5 restorations max and just sent in a ticket because i was under the impression something was tradable to my alt at my expense. They told me that if i was to do the restoration, that was the last one i would recieve on this account.

I know i havent spent thousands, but i dont feel like the support team should limit restorations to 4 or 5 since i have been playing since january.

The support team has been understanding for most of the tickets i have sent in and it's like there has been a change in staff to where they dont care as much as they used to.

I know i'm in the wrong catagory "account issues" but the suggestion tickets are gone. I figure that maybe you can get this to the right department to look at it if you cant help me.

His response in the picture with a blade and soul site that led me to the wildstar forums instead.

http://imgur.com/DbTVQVR

I think they do the restrictions so that people won't abuse the system by each time contacting support to do restoration when something doesn't go their way. I am not sure tho if I understood the situation of this post so feel free to correct me if I understood something wrong.

2 hours ago, Mitten said:

I dont understand why I feel like i'm being threatened by the support team.

2 hours ago, Mitten said:

It doesn't look like he's passive agressive. He must have posted wrong link (or it was changed by bug/feature in ZenDesk).

As for the restorations - I remember somone from staff saying they will restore items "max 2 times, so people don't abuse it", and you are already past that.

• NCSOFT

Hello Mitten,

While I completely understand your frustration, 4 or 5 restorations are actually quite a lot when you consider that the game hasn't even been out for a year yet. If every single player were to make "4 or 5 requests" you can imagine the strain it would put on our Support team. These restorations are done graciously and we want players to realize that it's not a simple action, a restoration requires time and manpower and we are limiting these to prevent abuse and also to be able to keep offering them to all of our players.

If support has refused to grant you yet another restoration unfortunately there isn't much that can be done through forums besides expressing your feedback / concerns as you rightfully just did. I would still like to thank you for that and will also escalate your feedback to the relevant teams.

Archived