Summer Groove Fixed for Gon female

Laosduude

The problem was that when wearing this swimsuit the thighs wouldn't have your exact thighs values instead they would be thinner (think -5 of whatever value you had).

Here is how it used to be:

GeFSnu3.jpg

qSdPL3K.jpg

2 hours ago, Foxy said:

The problem was that when wearing this swimsuit the thighs wouldn't have your exact thighs values instead they would be thinner (think -5 of whatever value you had).

GeFSnu3.jpg

qSdPL3K.jpg

o.o, the second one look 100 times better, i would pay for a character alteration item in order to change her into the non obese one, i guess since the release of Mei in Overwatch ppl are starting to like fat characters.

Yeah the second one looks almost perfect! The waist is reduced too much though... Almost like she was wearing a corset. 

Although if you started off as the second thickness, the reduction would make it too thin so I'm glad they fixed it.

Original thread

40 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

o.o, the second one look 100 times better, i would pay for a character alteration item in order to change her into the non obese one, i guess since the release of Mei in Overwatch ppl are starting to like fat characters.

5 hours ago, Ishtar said:

I wonder why people like fat characters? is it because they are fat themself? or simply fetishes?

Upper part is ok, but lower part is just obese lol

Well, people create their character the way they want it, not how they wanted it for you lel

6 minutes ago, Brand X said:

Wait, the only problem was it altered thigh size?  They had to fix that?  Are they going to fix the whole "Makes boobs bigger" on outfits or on one of them "Takes them away" :p

Don't take my Lyn's boobs away!

Looks iike they fixed it since OP's thighs are fat again. ^_^

Just now, Abysmal said:

Don't take my Lyn's boobs away!

That outfit's whole intention was to give them some.  Well, the bikini variant any ways :p  Not sure about Night Luna, but since I use that on my almost never played Summoner, I don't want it changed either.  I was thinking more along the lines of Pirate Princess (still want it tho :p)

My point was, outfits already did this in game.  I'm not all for it, but it's not like this bikini was the first to do it.

6 hours ago, Foxy said:

GeFSnu3.jpg

qSdPL3K.jpg

Less fat butts = better

16 hours ago, Laoshottie said:

I only see negativity in forums, but doing randoms in game, I've gotten a lot of praise and some other kinds of "praise" in whispers for my Gon :^)

I agree, lot's of negativity here. I do love thick thick thighs :3

Archived