Dungeon leavers

Lunakitty

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Brand X said:

To many times I've seen this.  You post 500+ or 550+ and people join in, see the minimum required and leave.  It's a bit annoying.

Of course, I'm annoyed when people form those same groups but they themselves are under it :p

dude..... i dont, have never and will never join a party to which the party leader does not belong. "Sogun's Lament 4 man 600+ exp" (594 AP)... nope sorry, remake and say 590 and i will join. This is blatantly rude how hard is it to set an AP requirement to which u belong? if u constantly ask for a certain AP requirement and u dont belong to it, clearly u are disrespecting everyone who has that reached that threshold by saying u with your current gear are better than them and u dont need such high AP to be better than them. I dont even care if its something silly like 6 man Lair or 6 man Yeti.

When i join a 4p or 6p party i dont even check everybody's gear i check the party leader and party leader only.... unless its something like 600+ and i see an HM lvl lower than 7 then i will check to see their gear before i finalise  decision.

so NOTE to you.. yes you, YOU reading this. the next time u form a party, make sure u are Qualified for that said party u form cuz ur only pissing ppl off if u dont. There is no reason to justify a party leader recruiting for 500+ AP pplz when they have 480 AP thats disrespectful, if u want help u have someone else form or join a dungeon and ask if u can enter with said gear.

On 8/10/2016 at 9:42 PM, Lunakitty said:

Did this become a trend or what? It is close to impossible to find LFP party that doesn't instantly have 4/6 leaving instantly when entering cross-server. Why do people even use LFP if they just keep leaving?

I rarely quit a party. I have patience of Job in a dungeon. However, when I'm in a dungeon with HM 8+ players that have no clue of what to do in dealing with some of the secondary bosses that gets members killed (Ido and his 3 FMs in Naryu for example), I choose to leave than to waste my time. Newbie players or those with lower AP than mine, I have no issue. It is those who cannot master the iframes, CCs, or Pick up bosses ad nauseum, no thank you. I had to learn these dungeon mechanics as a BM and earned the scorn of others because I missed something. I'd rather quit the dungeon to find players that know what they're doing than stay and wipe because people don't know what to do.

3 hours ago, triplethreat said:

I stay in party a do a speed run in Narrows people complain. I leave party and go by myself and people complain.  In conclusion, people will complain no matter what.

strange.. i do speedrun all times in narrow.. No single complain at all.  Lowbies loves me <3

when i want to solo.. i will teleport to portal instead of LFP.

Archived