Costumes & Market, is it just me....

RoseKnight

Is it just me or do more people think costumes earned, like red mask, beast hunter, etc., should be available to trade/sell. We have already seen this applied to cat outfits, market is full of them.

Why is it that only the player costumes r none tradable? The only one I have ever seen on market for players is the black sun outfit. I suggest these rng earned outfits be made tradable and allowed to be placed on market. We already have to slot, mostly unused, on the market. What do you guys think?

I Think its an awesome idea, outfit like bandit queen, infinite challenge, beast hunter and basically all the low level outfit that are a pain to get should be tradeable, or at least we should be able to salvage them to get some fabric. 

It would do a lot to boost the economy, lucky low level will be able to get a lot of gold, high level player who dont have the time to farm these outfit will be able to buy them, and there would be more things to farm overall. With the moonstone price collapsing and the poor stinger / soulstone value it would be nice to unleash the economy and make outfit tradeable.

i would add we should be able to Transfer to another character every outfit we have using delivery stamps, not only the one we get from cash shop.

I think they should, in the least, be account tradable or salvageable for fabric.

That way when you get an outfit with race or gender restrictions you can trans (via stamps) and wear as another toon.. or break down for fabric, if even, they make those fabrics acct bond.

only problem with tradable gears/anything is that as an MMO ages it saturates the market and eventually becomes worthless anyways

providing even less incentive for people to grind for the item repetitively, and therefore less things for people to do at end game

is what i guess the logic would be.

Not always true. 

In Aion a lot of people buy retired costumes that are no longer available in game, or are annoying to get. It can be expensive, but if someone doesn't want to run the dungeon over and over for a *chance* at a costume, there is always the possibility of purchasing it. 

I think it would make the game more fun for people as well.

4 hours ago, kittenesse said:

Not always true. 

In Aion a lot of people buy retired costumes that are no longer available in game, or are annoying to get. It can be expensive, but if someone doesn't want to run the dungeon over and over for a *chance* at a costume, there is always the possibility of purchasing it. 

I think it would make the game more fun for people as well.

I farm a ton of outfits on my FM. It does take time but it felt great once you actually got it.

Archived