is possible to see on this year class balance changes?

Dominator

Seriously the shit i see from WLs here. Let's clarify a few things.

1.WL at the moment will NEVER outdps an FM , unless the FM doesn't know how to properly play his class. And i know this kida ironic coming from someone that has agro on 90% of the PUG he has done since WL came to the game. GJ EU. Maybe after the awaken changes and 1.5m SB (which benefits everyone duh) things will change. I have still to find a clear list of what both awaken RMBs do exactly.

2.PvE wise WL utility is ZERO compared to all other classes. Let's take it one by one

FM : More dmg , more CC , more iframes , more mobility
SIN : More dmg , like 3 times more CC , more iframes , more mobility , blue buff

SUM : Not huge dif in dmg (ATM , things will change drasticly as more updates come) , more CC , more iframes , better heal , cat tank , more mobilty , party rez etc etc

SF : Has every single thing ALOT MORE but dmg.

LBM: same dmg (kinda) , more CC , more iframes , infinite mobility , can grab
DESTRO : Less dmg , shitload more CC , more iframes , more mobility , can grab
BM and KFM : Less dmg , more cc , more iframes , more mobility , they can tank , KFM buff , BM has HM block.

So WL can do more dmg than the tanks (yay?) SFs and destros , aaaaand has SB , that's it.

3.PvP , to all those WL arena fans , i say grats that you reached whatever rank you did , you're awsome. But deep down (or not) you KNOW that you could do alot better with ANY other class. Admit it.

OWpvp tho WL is quite good.

And since some ppl really don't get it. SOULBURN DOES NOT BENEFIT ONLY THE WARLOCK. Since the class was released SB was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more usefull to everyone else BUT the warlock , it was about freaking time they changed it.

1 hour ago, Morgwais said:

1.WL at the moment will NEVER outdps an FM , unless the FM doesn't know how to properly play his class. And i know this kida ironic coming from someone that has agro on 90% of the PUG he has done since WL came to the game. GJ EU. Maybe after the awaken changes and 1.5m SB (which benefits everyone duh) things will change. I have still to find a clear list of what both awaken RMBs do exactly.

2.PvE wise WL utility is ZERO compared to all other classes. Let's take it one by one

SIN : More dmg , like 3 times more CC , more iframes , more mobility , blue buff

SUM : Not huge dif in dmg (ATM , things will change drasticly as more updates come) , more CC , more iframes , better heal , cat tank , more mobilty , party rez etc etc

BM and KFM : Less dmg , more cc , more iframes , more mobility , they can tank , KFM buff , BM has HM block.

So WL can do more dmg than the tanks (yay?) SFs and destros , aaaaand has SB , that's it.

3.PvP , to all those WL arena fans , i say grats that you reached whatever rank you did , you're awsome. But deep down (or not) you KNOW that you could do alot better with ANY other class. Admit it.

And since some ppl really don't get it. SOULBURN DOES NOT BENEFIT ONLY THE WARLOCK. Since the class was released SB was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more usefull to everyone else BUT the warlock , it was about freaking time they changed it.

1) a lot of classes does not out damage the FM at equal gear level when playing at full potential, that's not a warlock issue, it's an overall issue.

2) SF has a 6 short iframes yes, but it takes a global cooldown to activate the other 3, and close range QE requires a target. which cannot be used at all times.

sfs also have a 5 hit iframe that most classes, including yours, have. 

a heal? tell me, what good is a heal on fights where a missed iframe means 1 hit ko?

do people not use potions? i could also argue that you have a spammable block while my counter is 0.7 seconds and goes on a minimum 3 second cooldown

you are basing the effectiveness of a skill on people *cricket*ing up the fight and taking damage.

3) you could use a buff in pvp but your skills requires a rework the current warlock concept and playstyle is either going to be overpowered or too weak if you just tweak damage and proc rates of skills.

and since you really don't get it

ONLY WARLOCK CAN USE SOUL BURN

like literally every *cricket*ing class has a skill that can only be activated with a warlock in the party,

i think that's retarded as hell. why should a single class in the game maximize the potential of every other class? a damage or defensive buff i would understand, but a complete rework of my *cricket*ing rotation because he decides to press a button? you think i enjoy playing around that mechanic?

you want to complain about having a reason that makes everyone want your class in a party?

35 minutes ago, Pesto said:

1) a lot of classes does not out damage the FM at equal gear level when playing at full potential, that's not a warlock issue, it's an overall issue.

Latest news from KR/CN say that now fire BM is top dps by far :P

38 minutes ago, Pesto said:

a heal? tell me, what good is a heal on fights where a missed iframe means 1 hit ko?

The only real 1 hit KO that comes to mind atm is yeti , WL can iframe a max of 6 hits , then he just dies. Everything else i can recall you can live with 60k+ HP and 27%+ def.

42 minutes ago, Pesto said:

sfs also have a 5 hit iframe that most classes, including yours, have. 

It's our only hard iframe , next beening 1 + F , and ss which , well everyone has , sfs go 2.

45 minutes ago, Pesto said:

3) you could use a buff in pvp but your skills requires a rework the current warlock concept and playstyle is either going to be overpowered or too weak if you just tweak damage and proc rates of skills.

The WL him self needs a few tweeks yea, what they need to completely rework is one of the main attractions of the class , the pet , cause atm the pet is a useless piece of crap that acts mostly against it's master :/

48 minutes ago, Pesto said:

and since you really don't get it

ONLY WARLOCK CAN USE SOUL BURN

I am refering to the ppl that say that 1.5m SB will make WLs OP.

49 minutes ago, Pesto said:

like literally every *cricket*ing class has a skill that can only be activated with a warlock in the party,

i think that's retarded as hell. why should a single class in the game maximize the potential of every other class? a damage or defensive buff i would understand, but a complete rework of my *cricket*ing rotation because he decides to press a button? you think i enjoy playing around that mechanic?

Blame bloodlust. Also does it make your rotation harder ? On what class ? Just asking.

51 minutes ago, Pesto said:

ou want to complain about having a reason that makes everyone want your class in a party?

I don't enjoy been a buffbot , do you ? BnS is one of the few games that don't follow the traditional roles of tank, heal, dps , support.

As a Sin I welcome the QoL changes to poison stacking and Lightning. However, I feel that Dark Build has been left behind, still being crit reliant and their Mist Slash damage tree (guaranteed critical Heart Stab -> Dark Strike proc) being arguably nerfed while its poison tree (proc Venom Pierce) being rendered irrelevant.

I doubt the changes to Bombard and Flash Kick will help much, while Lotus of Poison, Shadow Slash Stage 2, Air Set Landmine, and Highwire are pretty worthless for the most part, and to top it off Sweeping Gale is still an annoyance. It seems rather nonsensical to make Highwire Act and Pull Cord no longer a joint CC and render them completely useless in PvE. 

3 hours ago, Morgwais said:

about wls awaken changes you can spec bombardment that gives you awaken bombardment that decrease dragoncalls cd by 3 sec with each hit so you can can have 3 dragons up all the time and if you spec for dimensional volley you will get awaken dimensional salvo that dont need that 1 sec and you can just spam it like bombardment and it gives 3 dark orbs on hit so you can put 1 finger on rmb and another one on 4 and cast helixs none stop. they buffed dimensional salvos damage and they hit harder than bombardment now so your rmbs overall damage wont change that much even if you use dimensional salvo

4 hours ago, Morgwais said:

Blame bloodlust. Also does it make your rotation harder ? On what class ? Just asking.

I don't enjoy been a buffbot , do you ? BnS is one of the few games that don't follow the traditional roles of tank, heal, dps , support.

i never said it makes my rotation harder, i just dont like the idea of another class controlling when and how i have to press keys to maximize dps, it takes the control away from me as a player, which i find to be a flawed game design. it's also confusing for new players who don't understand the concept and just has to deal with an extra skill popping up whenever warlock decides to let his whole party grow wings.

blood lust the actual skill from shamans never changed your rotation since all it does is increase your haste rating

tho to be fair i havent played/raided in a long time so i don't know what it is like now.

if you meant blame team bloodlust then well, i do :D

you don't enjoy being a buff bot? at least your buff benefits yourself in a meaningful way. actually i wouldnt mind if sb was warlock only either, in fact i would welcome that change

i have an entire button dedicated to ressing and healing my allies. I only get 20% mhp heal while everyone else gets 40, and the first skill point i put in is for Resurrection, the most useless skill for myself. 

The worst part of it all is, in an ideal situation when people dont *cricket* up, or if they outgear/start to outgear the instance, my heals are meaningless. whereas the damage boost from soulburn is always welcomed

truth be told i wish this button would be removed completely, this way i could get a different skill that might be even better

5 hours ago, amir73 said:

about wls awaken changes you can spec bombardment that gives you awaken bombardment that decrease dragoncalls cd by 3 sec with each hit so you can can have 3 dragons up all the time and if you spec for dimensional volley you will get awaken dimensional salvo that dont need that 1 sec and you can just spam it like bombardment and it gives 3 dark orbs on hit so you can put 1 finger on rmb and another one on 4 and cast helixs none stop. they buffed dimensional salvos damage and they hit harder than bombardment now so your rmbs overall damage wont change that much even if you use dimensional salvo

Please don't make me want to go back to my Warlock...  Please!

warlock is not weak, and playing a ranged class is easier until the boss keep jumping on your face stuns you and knockback you over and over. do you know how highest dps in this game in a party can be achieved? not by 6 FM, not by 6 SF.... It's with Soulburn + Blue Buff ! just because those class can do more dps, doesn't mean they can kill the boss faster without soulburn + blue buff...

Archived