Still can't report high level players killing partys in blackram huh

Dad

Again, wonderful job.

Ima keep bringing this up till something is done about it I don't let go of things easily.

This is the dumbest thing NC could do, even if a person has video proof we still can't report these people? Please tell us whos idea was this, really I wanna word with them on how this was a good idea.

Still can't believe the player base cannot do something so simple and just leave the party knowing they can solo, or better yet, just WARP there it's like 5 silver!

Why would you report someone for playing the game?

Its the same as i would report you for making posts in the forum.

The issue isnt the game its just players who get satisfaction for making life harder for others, its in every game you see this behaviour.

10 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Why would you report someone for playing the game?

Its the same as i would report you for making posts in the forum.

The issue isnt the game its just players who get satisfaction for making life harder for others, its in every game you see this behaviour.

In every other Cod game*

Any other game i'v played you can report people for doing things like this and the ads would do something about it even talk to these players if that have to giving them warning and i'm sure you've seen this before, ignores warning -> ban. People here have common sense but refuse to use it, so why be here.

6 minutes ago, Dad said:

In every other Cod game*

Any other game i'v played you can report people for doing things like this and the ads would do something about it even talk to these players if that have to giving them warning and i'm sure you've seen this before, ignores warning -> ban. People here have common sense but refuse to use it, so why be here.

The problem here is you are mixing up two things:

There is a difference in griefing players (intentionally killing them, making their leveling harder, hindering them in progress) and High levels speed runing the dungeon to complete their daily challenge.

They do not do it because they want to kill you or hinder you, they do it so they can run in, kill, go out.

If you get into one of those parties you are free to leave, there is no power holding you in there.

You can't blame the players because it's part of the game.  It would be like you reporting someone to HR for being a kiss ass to the boss for a promotion.   It's not against the rules but frowned upon from your peers.   My advice to you, if there's someone who's speeding through everything, either keep up (since they have aggro, all you need to do is run and get credit) or leave the group and join another.  Also, we see this at the end of the spectrum as well.  For the lvl 50 blue dungeons, ppl also rush and others who can't get in fast enough do not get credit.  GL 

While i do wait for the other players. I also don't think that should be reported. Like others have said, you can leave the party if you see them or ask them could they wait in cross before you go in the dungeon. Most high ap folks these day do wait for people now or at least from what i seen.

hmmm, unless they are intentionally luring you and telling you to come and then burning you, most likely they're just trying to speed run the dungeon

in which case, you cna just follow a safe distance behind and get kill credit

after all, practically speaking a faster run benefits everyone, even you

Again as usual toxic people everywhere! There are many reason why somebody is behind! For one loading times! if you have a SSD you are ok! but i can tell that most of you have never played this game on regular hard drives! You people just don't know what the hell you're talking about! it takes forever to get in the dungeon! and since this game has some many loading screen for everything, people get behind.

Second, most high level player skill all the trash and when they reset in front of you must of the time they take half of your health and then you are stuck in combat! Do you people even play the game?

Third, I'm in favor of reporting this type of players! Back is Bns Japan i did not have any of these issues they just don't do it and when it happened it was some "english name" dude as usual. It is a cultural problem! NA players are most of them, certified jerks! This thread is not suggesting to ban the player, just to be able to report this kind of activities and when a pattern is establish actions can be taken. What is so hard to comprehend?

True, you can leave the party but THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF CROSS SERVER! if you cant party up as intended because of some players actions against other players don't you think is the most normal thing to oversee this issues? Again, this ca be fix just by adding a report option, that place a token on the players account. Why? because if we send support tickets we will overwhelm ncsof support. These at least will alleviate the work load for them.

ok zack

we both agree not waiting for people is annoying

much like loud talking on the bus and burping in someone's face

but these things, while gets you called a dick, is actually not illegal or punishable

so what would be the point of the report function? ncwest would get flooded with these reports instead of bot/gold spams

and then what?

let me explain that i understand u meant marking the reports differently than a typical bot or spam report, but ncwest staff will still have to deal with it, thats man hours that could be used to do something else

and so what do you think should happen to the marked players?

lol @ the rushers trying to rationalize their behavior.

Anyways, it's hardly a surprise this game isn't doing so hot with new players after seeing the above. Grind, RNG, and then top it off with these sorts of excuses.

Some people missed a few things - new players aren't aware of fire spawn points, and two, you do realize that people running Narrows haven't been to the Cinderlands yet for the 3000 stamina boost? And purification jars can't be used until level 45 (not like a lvl 20 could afford one anyways)?

14 hours ago, Dad said:

Again, wonderful job.

Ima keep bringing this up till something is done about it I don't let go of things easily.

This is the dumbest thing NC could do, even if a person has video proof we still can't report these people? Please tell us whos idea was this, really I wanna word with them on how this was a good idea.

Still can't believe the player base cannot do something so simple and just leave the party knowing they can solo, or better yet, just WARP there it's like 5 silver!

Did you ever think that the person may need an item from the place. (IE: the coral or an outfit)

When I run low level dungeons I try to wait for lower party members, I also try to kill all the monsters without passing them up because if someone is of a low level and can't keep up, they don't have to fight monsters and risk the chance of dying.

I've ran lower level dungeons with a single low level partner many times and since I have the outfit, I let them have for nothing. I do this to help lower level people run the dungeon...and you're complaining about it...Get over it and stop only thinking of yourself.

What pisses me off are leachers. People that join the party with no intentions of doing anything but reap the rewards without putting any effort into fighting.

I even saw a lvl50hm7 person being a leacher on Profane Jiangshi, he wouldn't start fighting until the boss got down to 25-30%, that way he didn't have to do much work but still got the essences.

So...yeah...the leachers are the ones that *cricket* me off.

1 hour ago, Pesto said:

but these things, while gets you called a dick, is actually not illegal or punishable

Based on BnS rules of conduct:

http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/blade-and-soul-rules-of-conduct.php

1. While playing Blade & Soul , you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players.

The Key word "respect the right of others"! While is everyones "right" to participate in a dugeon as explained before certain players actions do not respect the right of others is a valid violation.

Per Blade and soul user agreement, section 5, Conduct:

http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/blade-and-soul-user-agreement.php

CONDUCT

1. It is Your responsibility to read, understand and accept the Rules of Conduct in effect in connection with Your use of the Service. You acknowledge that NCSOFT may make changes to the Rules of Conduct at any time. You also acknowledge that each and every time You click "I ACCEPT" You warrant and represent that You did read, understand and accept the most recent version of the Rules of Conduct in effect at that time.
  2. If You violate the Rules of Conduct, then NCSOFT may, in its reasonable discretion, provide You with a warning, penalties, and in certain cases terminate Your Account under Section 3(b).
  3. If You help another user of the Game violate the Rules of Conduct, then NCSOFT may, in its reasonable discretion, provide You with a warning, penalties, and in certain cases terminate Your Account under Section 3(b).
  4. NCSOFT has no obligation under any circumstances to review any communications regarding violations of the Rules of Conduct related to any Account. NCSOFT may, in its reasonable discretion, choose to review communications made to the Notice Contact regarding violations of the Rules of Conduct related to any Account. NCSOFT may also, in its reasonable discretion, provide other means by which it may choose to review communications regarding violations of the Rules of Conduct related to any Account.
    1. Reported violations of Rules of Conduct that have merit – NCSOFT may take any action, or no action whatsoever, based on communications regarding violation of the Rules of Conduct related to any Account, including but not limited to providing You with a warning, penalties, and in certain cases termination of an Account under Section 3(b). NCSOFT has no obligation to explain any decision to take any action, or no action whatsoever, based on communications regarding violation of the Rules of Conduct related to any Account.
    2. Reported violations of Rules of Conduct that lack merit – If NCSOFT, in its reasonable discretion, determines that You are associated with any communication regarding violations of the Rules of Conduct that lacks merit, NCSOFT may take any action it deems appropriate under the circumstances, including but not limited to providing You with a warning, penalties, and in certain cases termination of Your Account under Section 3(b).

The bottom line is, If Ncsoft  announced during  a live stream they will inded take action against those players rushing through content and not letting lowies get to the end of the dungeon or not getting credit that will change the way such pigs behave. At least most of them will consider their actions and if not we SHOULD have the tools to report them.

How come you can be banned form the forums by calling out  characters and not punishing those who directly affect others in game?

49 minutes ago, ZackGTie said:

The bottom line is, If Ncsoft  announced during  a live stream they will inded take action against those players rushing through content and not letting lowies get to the end of the dungeon or not getting credit that will change the way such pigs behave. At least most of them will consider their actions and if not we SHOULD have the tools to report them.

How come you can be banned form the forums by calling out  characters and not punishing those who directly affect others in game?

actually, if you are reading the ToS/EULA fine print you'll find that ncsoft has the right to ban you at any time for no reason necessary so you honestly don't need to find a fine print regarding misconduct or anything.

As for banning people by calling out characters

that's more of a legal concern tbh

https://www.hg.org/article.asp?id=36205 something like that could be a problem and ncsoft just doesnt want to deal with that headache so they don't allow calling out.

and you know, if there are rules saying anyone who burns people will be punished.. then what about accidental burns, which happens a lot too? how are you going to prove or differentiate between that?

or if i afk'd for 30 minutes then accuse my team of not waiting for me so i didnt get kill credit... it gets messy.

and if you only target high level players, then i guess what will happen is that high level players no longer want to queue with low levels that they dont know personally, and in the end it always ends up hurting low level players more because now their run is a lot more difficult, with less players who can teach them the game mechanics, etc.

1 hour ago, DrowningEarth said:

lol @ the rushers trying to rationalize their behavior.

Anyways, it's hardly a surprise this game isn't doing so hot with new players after seeing the above. Grind, RNG, and then top it off with these sorts of excuses.

Some people missed a few things - new players aren't aware of fire spawn points, and two, you do realize that people running Narrows haven't been to the Cinderlands yet for the 3000 stamina boost? And purification jars can't be used until level 45 (not like a lvl 20 could afford one anyways)?

for your information i never rush and i clear everything on the way when there's even one low level in party, i make sure i stay behind to help him clear past the mobs

just because i can see it from both sides and you can't doesn't make me a bad person

GM: You ran the dungeon to fast.  I'm banning you.

Yea, I was laughing when I typed that.

Sorry, i don't want to do Blackram Narrows, but I have to once a week. I want to be in there as little time as possible and I'm going to run as fast as possible to kill the boss,  get the daily done and move on to something else.

20 minutes ago, triplethreat said:

GM: You ran the dungeon to fast.  I'm banning you.

Yea, I was laughing when I typed that.

Sorry, i don't want to do Blackram Narrows, but I have to once a week. I want to be in there as little time as possible and I'm going to run as fast as possible to kill the boss,  get the daily done and move on to something else.

then solo queue it! :P dont need to ruin the experience to any other party member. The same way they can leave and find another party, you can leave and run the dugeon by yourself! it is that simple.

why ban? you need to understand you dont do nothing, only what need is to run, because hight lvl player clear it for you

my story today go to  pirate dungeon and i kill bm, why you will tell ? , because we all come to boss and wait 1 bm who don't want to come and agro mobs or kill it don't know, but i wait 40s+ , really why this bm don't come to boss with mobs or reset mobs, is no problem to see some guide on youtube to know how to reset mobs is easy, but not he wait, wait, wait,in this situation why need to wait 1 who don't want to come and stop 25m without boss, . you come here cry about your slow, about you dmg and someone kill you. tell thx because someone  take you and clear dungeon for you.

p.s. - logic not you help on this dungeon, but hight lvl help you for fast run, and no drop take, you need only to eat, stay and run, and all what need from you may be is to no create clone theme or cry. thx for understand

4 hours ago, ZackGTie said:

then solo queue it! :P dont need to ruin the experience to any other party member. The same way they can leave and find another party, you can leave and run the dugeon by yourself! it is that simple.

This goes both ways, if you don't want to run it with a high level player, you can leave.

You know OP as a low level is pretty simple just ask them if they can slow down or kill the trash first.

I did this with so many alts and I say over 90% of them time the so call high levels listens. The ones that want to speed run left the group.  But I guess that's too much to ask from you.

When I do low level dungeons on my main I tend to kill everything and wait for everyone before a boss fight. What I hate is people who takes their time, AFK for whatever reason or isn't keeping up. I kill all the trash so you have no issue. If I wait for a few mins and you aren't moving or near the boss I am going in. Report me if you like but don't think BnS cares. They can pull my chat logs and see I waited.

Or you can leave if you found people aren't waiting for you. I have to do it on my alts and que again. No big deal is the daily you get in a group in seconds.

I've ran blackram withe low lvl parties and they start complaining when they get left behind even when they have gotten full credit for everything, have a clear path, and the high lvl are waiting on them.

So honestly I don't feel a whole lot of remorse anymore if one dies to a firewall.

What i want to know is that high levels can SIMPLY leave the party before entering the portal in cross server to solo it. But they choose not to. If you want to solo it fine, leave the party, enter the portal. You want to solo, yet you chose not to leave the party. I see it as you are just here to grief others.

On 09.08.2016 at 8:56 AM, Dad said:

Again, wonderful job.

Troll detected, ignore him.

2 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

What i want to know is that high levels can SIMPLY leave the party before entering the portal in cross server to solo it. But they choose not to. If you want to solo it fine, leave the party, enter the portal. You want to solo, yet you chose not to leave the party. I see it as you are just here to grief others.

I've seen plenty do this.  Used the group finder to get into the lobby and then solo it themselves.

Archived