We Still want the Winner Costume in the game even tho...

BattleKat

to be honest i dont like this outfit especially i am Gon female and my taste on it is just a Nah Nah, but whatever if she won mean she won, it up to NCsoflt to decide if she cheat or not (still i think her mask is stolen design) 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Pepperino said:

Player votes wouldn't do shit either. You'd still have people complaining about something on the winning outfit. Majority of the event outfits and stuff don't fit the game either yet they make them.

Yes.  We'll always have someone complaining about something with the winning outfit.  However, when the idea was to have an outfit that fits the theme of BnS, Alice in Wonderland is not it.  :p

Also, we have a AiW outfit on the Korean side.

However, looking at the last player poll, with bringing back old costumes, I can see why many might worry about players voting.  More so when some are willing to cheat to get their favorite more votes.

It amuses me to no end that a game as juvenile as BnS prides itself on its maturity. Last year it was a Tinker bell, this year it's Alice. What other beloved children's classics are we going to see next year? Snow-white?

I don't really need to vote, but I would have loved to see a gallery with the costumes submitted for the contest. I accept it that my taste in outfits is not typical, so zero chances for my favorites to win, but I would have loved to leave likes or nice comments for the artists that I've liked!

Bring the costume to the game, or don't, either way I'll be harvesting somebodies tears and drinking them to my delight.

If people cry over the costume being legitimate, let me drink.

If people cry over the costume not coming to the game, let me drink.

Either way, I'll be enjoying myself.

Sincerely, a Neutral stance player.

The thing, there is already "Alice in wonderland" theme costume. Do you really want another one...?
However, I would have voted 100000 times for this one:

8 hours ago, 854450_1452550237 said:

blade_and_soul_costume_design_by_shiroga

that's an actual beautiful outfit I wouldn't mind  voting for to be honest... 

44 minutes ago, iritsuchan said:

The thing, there is already "Alice in wonderland" theme costume. Do you really want another one...?

Remove the black t-shirt from the males, and it would get my vote too. And those gift bows from the female back assets. Heh.

10 hours ago, BattleKat said:

Yes, it is obvius that he/she took pieces from other artworks, theres no way to deny that (even if the author say that he didnt, which he havent), but even tho, the mix that was used, plus the colors made it a great costume, for real i havent seen anything like that in the game yet and id die to get it in game somehow, so even if the costume is judged as a copy (which it obviusly is), is not a full copy since many pieces were made by the author (i hope lol), you guys could pick a second real winner, and somehow add both costumes in the game, tho you guys would have to take away the grand prize from the current winner i am guessing, since wouldnt be fair.

The whole point of this topic is, you guys want to see this costume in the game either way? because i would love to...for real i wish i could get it somehow.

1st-Place-Winner-Yin-Kuoi.jpg

For more information, read this topic:

I honestly wonder how many true artists are in here. Nonetheless the costume is original as a final piece. It's well rounded and balanced. There were alot of costumes I saw that were VERY busy and or themed outside of the BnS realm. I don't condone cheating in any manner but as an artist myself, I condone 100% the use of references to create an original creation.

What most people are doing is nitpicking at elements of the outfit, not the outfit as a whole. If you want to be nitpicking, I am very certain someone can find something (small or big) about every single outfit and call out plagiarism. Truthfully I feel this is no different from any of the other winners. Had another player won someone would have pulled the same thing but, another player didn't win, this player did, and some go so far to discredit her as "the belt loop 'style' is plagiarised." Some of these comments are just....reaching like wow.

To end my rant, I believe all is fair and square when it comes to original outfits. Everyone has to realise that nothing is truely original; everything comes from somewhere else, EVERYTHING. So lets get a move on I want my outfit already.

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFn

23 minutes ago, Shukran said:

there is already another thread which exaplin detailed reason about the problem. still i dont want the outfit

I know. I read. I wasn't pleased but, it is what it is. And pleased about the thread nothing more.

8 hours ago, Pepperino said:

Small minority yet there is still complaint. And once again as I said already, people will still complain about whatever outfit gets picked.

I could care less which one wins because I have two options:

1. Buy/Use it if I like it.

2. Ignore it because I hate it.

For some reason, you're still stuck on the notion that a small minority that disagrees with a majority should be considered more than the majority. You must be really lack confidence in your taste then, since it's clear you want the minority to be catered to more so than the majority 

2 hours ago, Deathwarmer said:

I honestly wonder how many true artists are in here. Nonetheless the costume is original as a final piece. It's well rounded and balanced. There were alot of costumes I saw that were VERY busy and or themed outside of the BnS realm. I don't condone cheating in any manner but as an artist myself, I condone 100% the use of references to create an original creation.

What most people are doing is nitpicking at elements of the outfit, not the outfit as a whole. If you want to be nitpicking, I am very certain someone can find something (small or big) about every single outfit and call out plagiarism. Truthfully I feel this is no different from any of the other winners. Had another player won someone would have pulled the same thing but, another player didn't win, this player did, and some go so far to discredit her as "the belt loop 'style' is plagiarised." Some of these comments are just....reaching like wow.

To end my rant, I believe all is fair and square when it comes to original outfits. Everyone has to realise that nothing is truely original; everything comes from somewhere else, EVERYTHING. So lets get a move on I want my outfit already.

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFn

are you serious? what will the next contest be then? patchwork? one thing is inspiring one is straight up tracing and putting things together when i made mine i tried to be  original and yes i did take inspiration from something, but it was another original work of mine who was vaguely inspired by some fashion photos  still,  i believe straight upo copying and tracing is bad in any case winner or not, i'm not mad cause he/she won and i didn't i'm mad cause if everyone can do a collage and win that's just not fair and is not really original to my eyes

27 minutes ago, julymarte said:

are you serious? what will the next contest be then? patchwork? one thing is inspiring one is straight up tracing and putting things together when i made mine i tried to be  original and yes i did take inspiration from something, but it was another original work of mine who was vaguely inspired by some fashion photos  still,  i believe straight upo copying and tracing is bad in any case winner or not, i'm not mad cause he/she won and i didn't i'm mad cause if everyone can do a collage and win that's just not fair and is not really original to my eyes

If it's that easy, then why doesn't everyone submit a collage? I'm sure that there are way more than 300 (submissions) active players in BnS...

I'm sure that even in the Olympics, people can copy other's style/strategy.

I agree with Deathwarmer. People ripped that kids creation apart like flesh eating piranhas.

Good godess, everyone had something nit picky to say, lol.

'They made a squiggly line dated back to Dante's masterpiece' it was nuts reading some.

Art is influenced off of other pieces and this outfit is unique and a great design.

The only thing of genuine concern was the hair/head piece trace. And they can leave it out of the ones released based of the winners design. 

I'm likely going to get grieved for stand up for reason but too bad.

10 hours ago, 854450_1452550237 said:

blade_and_soul_costume_design_by_shiroga

THIS <333333
I like this MUCH better than any of the runner ups. This is why the community should vote...
I have a feeling I'm going to be flipping tables when I see the rest of the entries because I'm positive there will be many costumes that should've blown all the winners out of the water.

Edit:
Also it blows my mind that something as lackluster and simple as this made it to the runner ups (not to mention there's already a costume out there that's wayyy better than it with the same concept)
woe3yYL.jpg

11 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

THIS <333333
I like this MUCH better than any of the runner ups. This is why the community should vote...
I have a feeling I'm going to be flipping tables when I see the rest of the entries because I'm positive there will be many costumes that should've blown all the winners out of the water.

Edit:
Also it blows my mind that something as lackluster and simple as this made it to the runner ups (not to mention there's already a costume out there that's wayyy better than it with the same concept)
woe3yYL.jpg

Yeah that copied Native American costume had no place in the runner ups as well

11 minutes ago, Emma Frost said:

Yeah that copied Native American costume had no place in the runner ups as well

O.o

The right side costume is plains tribe, Native American influenced, the left is Azteca Mexica influenced. Way different.

2 hours ago, Emma Frost said:

For some reason, you're still stuck on the notion that a small minority that disagrees with a majority should be considered more than the majority. You must be really lack confidence in your taste then, since it's clear you want the minority to be catered to more so than the majority 

For some reason, you're still missing the point. Here let me help you.

10 hours ago, Pepperino said:

You'd still have people complaining about something on the winning outfit.

These "people" consist of the minority AND the majority of the community. I'm not catering anything. You're somehow stuck on the idea that I want the minority to be the bigger guy around town. No where in my posts am I going in that direction.

18 minutes ago, Emma Frost said:

Funny how the silhouette and cut of the designs on the body are almost identical 

The silhouette is a human...not sure what you mean, the poses are very different. If you mean the Copil and war bonnet are similar then I don't see that either. If you mean the chachagote and the legging... Aztec designs were of seeds and shells, where as the plains tribes where leather and beads. 

Regardless I can appreciate each tribute to both cultures

3 hours ago, iritsuchan said:

The next Alice costume is plain boring tbh, that color for the Jin one, ugh, for real? so terrible, thats why this one is perfect, i like everything of it even if it used pieces of other costumes.

Also, like other ppl said, Regius Corvus (which, to me, is pretty boring, i have that costume in NA and i have yet to find a character where it would look nice) and Luna were made in game, and yes Luna was obviusly inspired by Kirito (sword art online), and i am not a fan of that anime, but i love that costume, i have both and i only use Luna, it fit so well with sword masters and blade dancers that is almost a must have. If the costume exist outside the game, it dont mean that we shouldnt have it in BnS, theres no other way to get it besides this Contests.

We could just have both in game, also, the so called ''creative'' costume that is this: (check the picture under this text), is not so creative as you would think, since it look almost the same as one armor in Monster Hunter, and i am not complaining, because i like that armor in monster hunter, the only thing i care is getting something nice in BnS, and the current winner, even tho used pieces from other artworks, had an awesome idea with the colors and mix of all of them that i still would vote for it, since the other ones are not interesting at all.

Horchatai.jpg

Archived