You think moonstone prices are gonna go up soon?

WayOfTheBacon

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the last livestream had announced the next patch as having multiple more ways to obtain them, so odds are they're only going to continue to drop.  Best advice for the future is if you see something highly sought after dropping in price, be extremely careful about investing in it unless you know the reason for the drop.

Just invested in 200 Moonstone at 3.2g each....now its 3.15g lol. Did every1 just found a way to farm massive moonstones or every1 just swiped their wallet dry during the sales......

Waiting for them to go back to at least 5g......that may not happen T.T

5 minutes ago, Fin said:

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the last livestream had announced the next patch as having multiple more ways to obtain them, so odds are they're only going to continue to drop.  Best advice for the future is if you see something highly sought after dropping in price, be extremely careful about investing in it unless you know the reason for the drop.

oh wow....that's sad. But thank you for the info. Dumping them asap ......

the last stream  they said there were some changes to be done to the weapon path info would be released some time this week so MATS are in limbo atm  theres your reason

32 minutes ago, WayOfTheBacon said:

Just invested in 200 Moonstone at 3.2g each....now its 3.15g lol. Did every1 just found a way to farm massive moonstones or every1 just swiped their wallet dry during the sales......

Waiting for them to go back to at least 5g......that may not happen T.T

28 minutes ago, WayOfTheBacon said:

oh wow....that's sad. But thank you for the info. Dumping them asap ......

I understand why these are bad new for you guys but im sorry this makes me happy! since i cant farm ssp and my luck is Mushin tower is just terrible! Im happy to see the proce going down. It means that this will be more Alt friendly for me. Sorry guys!

8 hours ago, ZackGTie said:

I understand why these are bad new for you guys but im sorry this makes me happy! since i cant farm ssp and my luck is Mushin tower is just terrible! Im happy to see the proce going down. It means that this will be more Alt friendly for me. Sorry guys!

lol yea, i agree that mats going down is good thing, ppl can actually afford to make alts, and new players can....some what.... catch up to veterans and enjoy endgame instances without being shunned on. But for investors......losing cash isn't something to be proud of lol.  

6 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Prices lowering are good news for buyers, bad news for sellers. Oh well, one simply cannot satisfy everyone.

Prices of the mats that are in line with an actual gold income from playing the game (without speculating on the mats) are good news for everyone because that kills the bots/goldsellers eventually & makes the developer the only source of materials and goods. Speculation on virtual currency is one of the huge drawbacks of this game, and really unethical. 

4 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Prices of the mats that are in line with an actual gold income from playing the game (without speculating on the mats) are good news for everyone because that kills the bots/goldsellers eventually & makes the developer the only source of materials and goods. Speculation on virtual currency is one of the huge drawbacks of this game, and really unethical. 

It is not good news to greedy sellers who want prices to go up and hoard alot of gold with moonstone selling.

Archived