Forums

Moonstone prices

imBOTing

I think because more and more people start to sell them as long as they are worth something. Someone in the forum wrote that there will be more ways to get them with the next patch. There is also a limited amount of moonstones you need by yourself because after legendary stage 3 you don't need them anymore. If you have maxed accs, you will need 77 stones each to upgrade them another 2 times. I don't think you will need them after that anymore. So with true scorpio and maxed accs you will need 625 moonstones for everything. It's a lot, yes, but people get drops from event, drops from naksun and many people already have legendary 3 or higher. The price will fall sooner or later because.

• 2 weeks later...

Like mentioned before, I think most players won't need them anymore after legendary stage 3 plus acc. I believe the new moonstone will be Blood stone but that's just what ive heard.

If crimson rules in your server at the faction area and has high membership, it will be a competition between them cos moonstones are dropping like rain drops. More supply means cheaper moonstones. And with ncwest implementing new ways to obtain moonstones, this triggers players to sell their stock before it becomes like Stinger price. 

Archived