Jump to content
Forums

Do you think you'll quit this game in the next year?


Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Cherish said:

However I do think that once Revelation goes live NC will definitely lose me.

That's if it isn't fudged the hell up through it's transition. 

 

As to the OP, already have. True question for me would be "Do you think you'll come back to this game in the next year". Been looking for a reason and sadly haven't found one just yet. Plus with No Man's days away, Revelation (if it ain't *cricket*ed on arrival) among some other single player crud. All in all looking like I am staying outside of this game~

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I will.

I will never quit, i love the characters and the lore. Still gonna see the dark lord, stratus empire, Zulia, Soyun, Yura, and Mushin etc etc. I'll take 1 week to 2 week breaks but i'll never quit. Thi

Korean MMOs are made to be grindy and RNG filled. If you come to this game or any other Korean MMO you'll find yourself unhappy and quitting.   My time on Taiwan and Korean servers taught me

I'll still be up for next year or next 4-5. Along with Vindictus.

 

I have a long term program for Legendary which.. i think i couldn't leave because im already farmed the required evolution weapon.  I expect to reach legendary next year.

 

Think imma goin for Seraph axe :3

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ygnizem said:

I click Quit Game everyday, I'm just human and needs to sleep afterall. :)

LOL, smartass =)

Also, what the hell is Blade and Soul 2?? I tried googling BNS 2 and all that comes up is the current BNS that is already out in NA/EU and Russia....  Can someone shed some light on this please??

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Executionz said:

LOL, smartass =)

Also, what the hell is Blade and Soul 2?? I tried googling BNS 2 and all that comes up is the current BNS that is already out in NA/EU and Russia....  Can someone shed some light on this please??

Nothing. They're just saying they aren't going to quit.

Edited by Pepperino
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hanadeus said:

ofc it is, Tera + BNS + Aion + LOL(pvp modes) = Revelation Which is fking OP, i am thinking about trying CN Version,

I am looking at the descriptions, and some things are appealing, like the return of the trinity and new to me features (sieges). But there are also restrictions (only one race, only one character per account by the sound of it), the story is garbage, and there is zero information on just how hard it is to access skills and gear & what sort of hrs per day commitment is expected. 

 

But i don't see the harm in trying it out. I'll make a healer and see how it goes. 

 

As soon as I smell a rat, I'll run for the hills this time instead of 'toughing it out' like in BnS. These games are not worth the loyalty. It's like jobs nowadays, you don't plan to stay in one 'for life'.

 

When is it out, Christmas?

Edited by DomiSotto
Link to post
Share on other sites

Battlefield 1 is coming up, Star citizen is coming up too expected release date on december 2016, For honor is coming up and since I'm getting a new computer soon i will try any other AAA tittle and upload youtube videos.

 

Unless they fix some of the issues, and change their shitty business practices. Yes, I'm done. I'm a casual player who no longer take this game serious. I'm just playing for the boobs!

 

I'm not just quitting BnS. I'm taking a break form the MMO gen. since every other game is more of the same p2w crap, f2p style. Every company keeps doing the same mistakes, broken promises, shady business models, 0 player support.etc Other genres are not different but at least they are competitive and since bns is no longer a profitable game on twitch or youtube, then bye bye!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry but yeah, getting more and more bored each day! Log on do Daily challenge cuz there is really nothing else to do. I mean what do we upgrade our equipment for? To what end I mean? There is no OWPVP so whats the point? If you are here to run dungeons and run deungeons and run dungeons and run dungeons and buy outfits to look good that have absolutely nothing to do with ANYTHING ingame, then more power to you. All I do everyday is log in to do daily challenge then log off and thats on 3 toons, now only 1 cuz I dont see the purpose of having alts I will never gear(too expensive). I'm just here passing time till something better comes or someone suggests another game I can try. I need more than just mindless grinding and arena everyday.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not quitting yet, I am curious as to how the story line will finish, i am done grinding in this game, i will just get more burnt out with all this repetition, I will wait until new story line quests appear and probably  play occasionally to farm the "Bully" bandana, looks sweet. Loving the game, but the frustration levels are just too damn high, so will be taking a break so i can have a "fresh" mentality.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

I am looking at the descriptions, and some things are appealing, like the return of the trinity and new to me features (sieges). But there are also restrictions (only one race, only one character per account by the sound of it), the story is garbage, and there is zero information on just how hard it is to access skills and gear & what sort of hrs per day commitment is expected. 

 

But i don't see the harm in trying it out. I'll make a healer and see how it goes. 

 

As soon as I smell a rat, I'll run for the hills this time instead of 'toughing it out' like in BnS. These games are not worth the loyalty. It's like jobs nowadays, you don't plan to stay in one 'for life'.

 

When is it out, Christmas?

who cares, i will play it just cause it has Marriage System, and Housing System, i will find a cute girl and get a house and live with her, well ofc real girl, lets hope they also have get a baby system ^.^, well maybe they will fix some problems u are saying,

 

Lets Hope they are not like Bns, NC Soft, still Friend list bugged, and ssp u cant see faction members or enemy faction members, well they didnt fix lot of shiits

and worst host giving high ping for players,  PING one of the biggest reason i will quit, CRAP HOST

14 hours ago, Faline said:

Not planning on quitting, no - pretty much still really into this game atm.

oho Faline did u quit wildz now?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hanadeus said:

who cares, i will play it just cause it has Marriage System, and Housing System, i will find a cute girl and get a house and live with her, well ofc real girl, lets hope they also have get a baby system ^.^, well maybe they will fix some problems u are saying,

 

Lets Hope they are not like Bns, NC Soft, still Friend list bugged, and ssp u cant see faction members or enemy faction members, well they didnt fix lot of shiits

I've read more about it, and it in general has more diversity of content than BnS and slightly better scope.

 

 Some things give me a pause (permanent pvp flag after level 40), some are unclear (expected hrs per day) and some are hard to predict (the levelling is slow, so if you picked an over-populated role are you toast?) 

 

by the time it is available we'll more than likely have seen absolutely everything BnS has to offer. So it will be far easier to compare the two.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, IsaacxC said:

if they dont add a new class, or somethin more exciting.. probably

 

OR NOT UNLESS THEY MAKE AN OFFICIAL RP SERVER!!

Every time I ask this question I got no answer. Just how or what you role play in this game if everyone's character is literally the same, down to the name?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Every time I ask this question I got no answer. Just how or what you role play in this game if everyone's character is literally the same, down to the name?

Well for an example, you could just do your own little thing. As in any other rp like Wow, make a clan, start talking of an agenda you'd want to rp about. And well, the name part is easy. My char name is Kiouku, say if you have a name swordkidmaster69696 <you could just make a new char for the rp? I mean idk, you could rp about anything. Have your own little life thing :P

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, IsaacxC said:

Well for an example, you could just do your own little thing. As in any other rp like Wow, make a clan, start talking of an agenda you'd want to rp about. And well, the name part is easy. My char name is Kiouku, say if you have a name swordkidmaster69696 <you could just make a new char for the rp? I mean idk, you could rp about anything. Have your own little life thing :P

Well, why do you need a server for it then? Everyone's name is Cricket, because the game never inserts your actual character name in the dialogues.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DomiSotto said:

Well, why do you need a server for it then? Everyone's name is Cricket, because the game never inserts your actual character name in the dialogues.

Just ignore the story line and have em call you by your actual characters name? Like I said, you could literally role play just about anything. A server would be nice, so we wouldnt have to scavenge for people who would want to do it, and we wouldnt bother others nearby with our chat..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...