Naksun third aoe the ice dropping from celling should have marks on ground

houki111

Hello,

As topic says the 3rd aoe should have marks on ground so player can see the *cricket*in save place, naksun alone takes skill and combineed with (for me) that bug is nearly impossible to farm for some ppl or classes when he is now most crucial farming spot for progressing.

6 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

Why is it crucial?

either you are troll or so called "700 AP pro", ofc because of moonstones some ppl hate ssp and have low rng (box give only 1 moonstone which is pitiful) ...

What class are you playing ? o.o

9 hours ago, houki111 said:

he does 3 which 2 of them are on fine state but third one needs to be marked because its too much for any player to handle

I can do it fine even if he does it 3 times in a row. Not even using big defense skills.

BM here, just iframe the pull and the knockback aoe, then block, after first hit, Cyclone, which put me in resist state, so even if ice falls on me I don't get hit (I also resist the second hit of his martial dance), then block after cyclone for 3rd and 4th hit. If i'm standing on ice, then I just Q because the ice debuff will proc and deals damage. 

4 hours ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

I quoted this from someone in the forum.

"From the entrance of 15th floor's boss room, the first pillar to the left will never have icicle fallen on it. Stay here during the fall"

Need someone to try it out :D

Didn't work when I tried it, other spots did, it seemed random.

14 hours ago, houki111 said:

either you are troll or so called "700 AP pro", ofc because of moonstones some ppl hate ssp and have low rng (box give only 1 moonstone which is pitiful) ...

I was able to do it around 400 ap with bad ping.

8 hours ago, TJXX said:

Didn't work when I tried it, other spots did, it seemed random.

I was able to do it around 400 ap with bad ping.

wow you are a troll truly you kiled him with class that has infinite resist to cc and has long shiled that gives him enough survi to not lose a thing beofre ice phase trully hard class i must say

1 hour ago, houki111 said:

wow you are a troll truly you kiled him with class that has infinite resist to cc and has long shiled that gives him enough survi to not lose a thing beofre ice phase trully hard class i must say

Every class has basically the same kit when it comes to pve resists/blocks.  It only takes between 1 and 3 iframes to survive the ice phase.

Archived