Clan invites not working, why?

Ok so I have just set up a new clan and I had put in the region chat, that I was looking for people who would like to join. I had a few players come up and said they wished to join so I sent invites through the clan window and they said nothing arrived on their side. Now, they were both from the same Faction as me so that was ok and they were at a lvl that I believed allowed them to join.

So which leads me to ask is there a waiting period that I don't know of before I can invite people and also what is the min. lvl someone has to be before they can join a clan? Or could this be a little glitch that will work itself out?

I hope someone can help me, thank you for your time x

I have invited lots of lvl 4 alts of people and never had a problem as long as they were the correct faction (not opposite or faction-less). I usually use right click and "clan invite" on their names, though, not the clan window. Maybe try that?

7 hours ago, Shuchin said:

I have invited lots of lvl 4 alts of people and never had a problem as long as they were the correct faction (not opposite or faction-less). I usually use right click and "clan invite" on their names, though, not the clan window. Maybe try that?

oops forgot to mention that I did the right click and clicked "clan invite" but it would just say failed to send. So strange @Lanthun you maybe right about the bug thing, might try again today and see what happens.

There was something I thought of but not sure if this is correct or not but do they have to be on the same sever as you? Like I am Greenhollow, so do they have to be the same? I only just thought about it but I would of thought that because of the sever change we could invite people of another sever like Hao District...or am I just wishing we could do that XD?

Archived