Warlock buffs finally

Whiteflashkevin

Soulburn, Time Distortion (TAB)
– CD is changed to 1.5 min
– buff resist is changed to 1 min
[ somehow these Soulburn changes are not applied in the previous patch, but the developer seems to decide to give it a shot again =.= ]

Awakened Rupture: skill is deleted

Awakened Bombardment: new skill added

seems like they got rid of awakened rupture and from what im seeing from the demonstration RB bombardment significantly reduces dragoncall cd probably 3 sec on hit while awakened salvo seems to produce 2 or possibly 3 spectral orbs per hit and it's insta cast, no waiting for 1 sec charge. Warlock DPS seems o have improved drastically but we have to wait and see for the tests.

Also if the rumors about legendary soul shield about set 8 reducing CD of distortion and soulburn by 30% are true then we have Soulburn and Distortion every min. no need for 2 warlock soulburn cycle every min. super hyped for this. please don't take this from me NCsoft and NCwest.

awaken bombardment decrease the cd of dragoncall by 3 second with each hit and awaken dimensional salvo lets you spam dimensional salvo none stop that the awakened form of it gives 3 dark orbs so you can spam rmb and helix none stop for the duration of sb

7 hours ago, Morgwais said:

On that gif in freedomplays site bombard looked like it hit for like half the dmg of call. So im guessing there is a dmg buff too ? I can't confirm this somehow.

Im guessing that since bombardment is an awakened skill it has to be stronger just like awakened rupture. the pic of bombard showed bombard to have 5700-6300 damage that should be impossible even if u have 1000AP so its most likely a damage buff but i have yet to see the difference. is it 2x or 3x damage

28 minutes ago, Whiteflashkevin said:

Im guessing that since bombardment is an awakened skill it has to be stronger just like awakened rupture. the pic of bombard showed bombard to have 5700-6300 damage that should be impossible even if u have 1000AP so its most likely a damage buff but i have yet to see the difference. is it 2x or 3x damage

friend there is something called crit damage in this game. i'm around 700ap and my bombardment hits for around 8000 each with 210% crit damage and for 1000ap i think i saw that they hit 25k damage with that ap because of the legendary soulshields

2 hours ago, amir73 said:

friend there is something called crit damage in this game. i'm around 700ap and my bombardment hits for around 8000 each with 210% crit damage and for 1000ap i think i saw that they hit 25k damage with that ap because of the legendary soulshields

I.m talking base damage. look at the stats of awakened bombardment in the link i posted.The base is 5700-6300. 

1000ap X 3.5(multiplier of bombardment)=3500 max base damage of bombardment. If the warlock in the gif has an AP close to 1000 this means awakened bombardment is 2X damage of normal bombardment.

Archived