Arena loading start get hit before you know it

dklm

There is a problem with arenas.  The countdown should begin when you are inside the arena not when you are outside.  Or there should be two countdowns.  One to prepare skills.  Another that starts when you are inside the arena.  I say this because once you are inside the arena the game begins.  The loading times are different.  I have had experiences where I see nothing there is like a 1 sec delay.  Then they jump on me and I die, essentially.

It's not a fair fight if you can't see your opponent coming at you.  I tried to time my dandelion on a kfm but due to loading issues, I will not be able to time it correctly at the beginning of the match.  The problem for me is at the beginning.  I don't have problems during the fight.  But if the kfm gets a combo off me and I can't do anything and he thinks I'm just sitting there but really I'm trying to see what he is doing but I can't because I can't see, I don't know if it loaded yet.  Then in 1 second or less something happens and it's like bam... gameover.

There should be a longer buffer so that people don't get caught by surprise.  Melee classes try to sprint at you in the beginning.  And lots of times I can't even see it.  They are at me before I know it.  This is only at the beginning.  Blade dancers, destroyers, blade masters, and kfms.  Like my only defense is dandelion or backstep.  Maybe I should just backstep at the beginning of every match and put my pet to sleep.  I don't know what else I can do.

i face the same problem all the time , strange im on ssd and the loading is fast , still when the fight stars he's on me before i move , i think there's a trick to do it , but i dont know how 

I kept fighting this same sin last season who eventually figured out that I have a slow loading time, so he started taking advantage of it like a dick. Just swaps me before I can do anything and then put me into web which is like 70% lose the fight already unless he screws up hard because he gets free entry into his infinite combo.

Same with a lot of FM's, I try to run backwards at the start to get some time but they're already at my side when I finish loading and hit me with glacial beam from the back, doesn't even give me a chance to SS or block to defend.

For me it helped to lower graphics detail.

After going to setting = 3 + optimized for combat, I have had people that started milliseconds earlier than me but none that were able to be in range before I could react.

Archived