Forums

Jin VS Yun

Well in my opinion my vote goes for Yun i like the delicate look and not only you can make better faces but for me jin's body its to "stiff", people dislike yun's body cause its proportions when they arent that bad the problem is that most of people who create yun put them super skinny...

And i will be honest i frist picked a class and then race ( only jin) then created an alt based on its looks and then class ( yun) and i liked so much how it looks compare to jin that i make it my main..

Female Jin have balanced body proportion compared to Yun. I have hard time to to adjust Yun's body scale to make them looks healthy. But if do it properly they can look way better than female Jin.

IMO both have their own style of beauty. As long as you don't make your character with torpedo boobs + matchstick waist + pig's thigh which I found hideous. 

11 hours ago, Liene said:

Female Jin have balanced body proportion compared to Yun. I have hard time to to adjust Yun's body scale to make them looks healthy. But if do it properly they can look way better than female Jin.

IMO both have their own style of beauty. As long as you don't make your character with torpedo boobs + matchstick waist + pig's thigh which I found hideous. 

this!!!

18 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

Their only problem is weird default pose and some ultra delicate moving animations ... yes, also spider hands. But, Facial structure, muscle definition of their bodies ... way better than jins whose muscles in arms, legs and neck belong to some dude.

and to the necromancer @HollowShinigami :

That person probably doesn't use this forum anymore. You can contact her in reddit with nickname '' Jemindra ''. I don't think she would just give her out, though. For more pics : https://bns.mmo-fashion.com/adani-mushin/

Thanks alot :)

I personally still like Jin, because the way Yun stands is weird, and it is incredibly hard to find their proportions, but it's doable.

Most people on the game make their characters ugly as ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ so it's fine anyway. *Sips Tea*

On 7/24/2017 at 1:38 PM, Lovey said:

I personally still like Jin, because the way Yun stands is weird, and it is incredibly hard to find their proportions, but it's doable.

Most people on the game make their characters ugly as ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ so it's fine anyway. *Sips Tea*

Yun is by far the most difficult character to make right. Not to mention, it's also a pain to get her face to not look like everyone else's. I love making Jin presets the most, but this Yun I made came out pretty good. c;

zIJNSCe.jpg

r0GO5hh.jpg

On 7/25/2017 at 5:39 PM, Dreadomir said:

Yun is by far the most difficult character to make right. Not to mention, it's also a pain to get her face to not look like everyone else's. I love making Jin presets the most, but this Yun I made came out pretty good. c;

zIJNSCe.jpg

r0GO5hh.jpg

This Yun looks a lot like my Summoner. Very nice!

Archived