We need a Gon Antagonist

MasterBlaster

We need a badass Gon girl as a Antagonist. Her weapon of choice could be some demonic giant sword or axe.

We already have 3 jin antagonists which are Zulia, Namsoyoo, and Yura. And we already have a Yun antagonist which was Jinsoyun.

Juwol doesn't count cause she turned neutral/good.

The new Gon villain's personality would be having a quick temper which would also make her a more comedic villain as opposed to the serious Jinsoyun and the sneaky,/joker type of Yura, Zulia, and Namsoyoo.

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

What I find interesting is that there are no lyn summoner npcs (other than infinity tower and groomer) or did I miss something? The opponents are nearly always assassins, kfms, bms or fms.

Let make a Poharan-equavilent Lyn Summoner who own a cat army that acts as trash mobs. When fighting her as a boss, she rides on the shoulder of a giant cat, throwing beehive grenades and shooting solar lazer at you :P

26 minutes ago, ChoAniki said:

Does Gubong not count? He's literally just a Gon Destroyer. Personally he's my favorite of the original villain trio.

Spoiler

Not really, as he was a good guy resurrected into a bad guy without his memories, and as such had no villainous motivations of his own. (Except being resurrected by Dark Chi makes you evil I guess.) And then became good again near the end of Act 4.

5 hours ago, Emma Frost said:

Isn't mushin gon

well some say he is but to be fair i personally think he is Jin. The reason why people probably assume he is Gon it's because his height and build which actually varies throughout the story. It is not consistent as many NCPs have this issue... like..Junghado (he is a lot taller in the Tower than in the story),  Yunsang changes his height a lot too... and so on.

1 hour ago, Opaly said:

Why not a male gon instead of female gon ? oh wait i know why....

Actually, a male Gon would be awesome as either an Antagonist or an NPC.

Overall though, I just really want to get more content with Mushin, the Divine Fist, Gon or Jin. I think they pulled a dirty trick substituting it for Zulia in Acts 5 and 6. Yeah, that's what we needed. More female antagonists. Uh-huh. Really, just make a pair of huge boobs on legs next time, don't need to attach a face to it.

33 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Actually, a male Gon would be awesome as either an Antagonist or an NPC.

Overall though, I just really want to get more content with Mushin, the Divine Fist, Gon or Jin. I think they pulled a dirty trick substituting it for Zulia in Acts 5 and 6. Yeah, that's what we needed. More female antagonists. Uh-huh. Really, just make a pair of huge boobs on legs next time, don't need to attach a face to it.

You can add an extra psychotic as well..

thats what you get when you main writer leaves the crew.. a subbar replacement.

11 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

You can add an extra psychotic as well..

She is Imoen come back to haunt me. Mushin, Mushin, MUSHIN!!!!

Switching a lead writer is not a catastrophe, normally, since if this world doesn't lack something, it's the writers, so you have a huge pool to chose from. Boggles the mind though that with all that they've hired a cheap hack that went for a fractured fairy tale and stale rehash in a game that is supposed to be 'mature'. It's like, dude, you've just gotten yourself a dream job, and that's what you've come up with? Zulia? A cult stealing babies? Disney Channel ---> that way.

Eh, well, what can you do.

4 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

She is Imoen come back to haunt me. Mushin, Mushin, MUSHIN!!!!

Switching a lead writer is not a catastrophe, normally, since if this world doesn't lack something, it's the writers, so you have a huge pool to chose from. Boggles the mind though that with all that they've hired a cheap hack that went for a fractured fairy tale and stale rehash in a game that is supposed to be 'mature'. It's like, dude, you've just gotten yourself a dream job, and that's what you've come up with? Zulia? A cult stealing babies?

Eh, well, what can you do.

well Mushin should be the main focus of the story but nooo.. lets add random crappy chars with 0 development in the game with 0 back story and 0 information. oohoo..

well actually in general the story deteriorates because basically the person also left with the vision of the story, with the logic and the flow of it. They probably added random crap for audience and not the actual sake of the story. I always loved KR movies and games because most of them deliver a high quality story with many plot twists and unexpected turn overs. which in fact BnS managed to do so up until act 4... after that... bai bai... lets introduce a bunch of psychotic nonsense. I wish... at some point i am given the opportunity to shove my foot in poh mouth and Julia as well.

15 hours ago, Kohashi said:

He is indeed a Jin but he appears in several pages a Gon which is wrong.

http://blade-and-soul.wikia.com/wiki/Mushin

He is absolutely not a Jin based on everything we know about this game.

1.) There is no evidence anywhere in this game of races mixing.

2.) Yehara is a gon, we know this for a fact because of her idle stance.

3.) Yesana (Yunwa's mother) is Yehara's sister which means she is also a Gon. AND

4.) Yunwa's father was the last of Mushin's bloodline.

Which given ZERO evidence of any racial mixing in this game would lead any rational person to conclude that Mushin's bloodline are GONS.

1 hour ago, Soube21 said:

3.) Yesana (Yunwa's mother) is Yehara's sister which means she is also a Gon. AND

Which given ZERO evidence of any racial mixing in this game would lead any rational person to conclude that Mushin's bloodline are GONS.

Yet, wasn't Yunwa's idle stance Jin?  I don't even think Gon can get that short in the creator.

1 hour ago, Soube21 said:

Im just gonna leave this here:

6qUKI4h.jpg

1v6f9QQ.jpg

Because images say 1000 words .

PS: anyone who tried to fiddle with character creation a bit would know Mushin is jin 100% :)

1 hour ago, Kohashi said:

Im just gonna leave this here:

6qUKI4h.jpg

1v6f9QQ.jpg

Because images say 1000 words .

PS: anyone who tried to fiddle with character creation a bit would know Mushin is jin 100% :)

his character model is in that of a jin how every his back story says that hes a gon.  and those lips are questionable lol

9 hours ago, Teijin said:

his character model is in that of a jin how every his back story says that hes a gon.  and those lips are questionable lol

LOL!!! hey! i didnt say it was a perfect copy /impersonation of Mushin... plus i like those lips better :p

His back story is not really gon to be honest. He is depicted as the product of Naryu king with a concubine and his closest friends are the 3 sages who you also meet  in the story. Nothing i found about him specifically suggests he is a Gon. Also it's a bit weird dont you think that every other character is modeled to also match their race+ back story? Why would he be any different?

His lineage might have some Gon in the bloodline, maybe his lover was a gon but that doesnt means he is a gon.

3 hours ago, moveZneedle said:

'Jiwan was slain by Jinsoyun who was seeking the twilights edge' is wrong.. i wouldnt take that wiki seriously..

yeah I know. it was an example of where it could have all started that he is Gon and not a Jin

Archived