Need guide: FULL dark build (hm rmb)

LockEasymeef

This is a level 50 HM1 build for dark.  Details on rotation etc in the description. Obviously if you're higher than HM1 add your extra points wherever you like.

https://bnstree.com/WL/Hk7zDdUu

HM RMB isn't actually required for dark build but allows a lot more spamming of Helix(4). If you couple it with HM Helix and have good crit chance you can almost get a rotation of RB > 4 > RB (repeat).  Crit on 4 gives back 2 orbs, and salvo gives you the 3rd.  You still want to use Wingstorm (V) every time it's up and do whatever you can to reset it and make it instant cast.

Thank you for your help, but this actually isn't really what I am looking for. I am using ''THE build'', and I have all necessary skills for it to work, however I don't know how the rotation works yet. That's why I am looking for an in depth guide, so I can fully understand the synergy of the hm rmb with my rotation.

1 hour ago, LockEasymeef said:

Yesterday I took all my hard earned money and bought the asura ember! Now I want to learn how to incorporate this new skill in my rotation. unfortunately I couldn't find a detailed guide that is reasonably structured, please help me.

Hello,

Firstly, I must congrats you because you made "the" right investment. The Asura Ember is not a decorative skill and as a sin that actually possess, understand and practically put into use this skill, I can tell u that you just increased your damage output by  20 to 23 %.

What the HM RMB gives us sin is an increase cast time on the rmb  on poison and stun enemies and focus recovery on crit. This becomes very handy during animation cancelling on stun enemies (in arena) and focus recovery in stealth. Here is a short video that demonstrate this.

PS: enjoy, it was a worthy investment.

Note that this skill is at its max on enemies with 5 stacks poisons and stun enemies.

i've been using  dark build on wl for 3 months now. you want to hit a rmb the nwait for 1 sec the nuse it again . it will let you use dimensional salvo that gives back 1 dark orb and if you have hm skill rmb it decrease the cooldown of wingstorm by 2 seconds. you want to do it like this: rmb then wait for 1 sec or use lmb t ogive back a little chi then rmb again. or rmb>lmb and rapture or just rapture if your ping is high>rmb again. if you use this rotation with hm skill it will decrease the cooldown of wingstorm by almost half so you can almost have infinite wingstorms

and one more thing. they are buffing the damage of dimensional salvo with the next major patch and this means that dimensional salvo now hits even harder than bombardment.

Just threw together my build on BnS Tree lowered to HM5 for you. The only frost skill in use is wingstorm, since it does more damage than the shadow one until we have elemental damage gems, or hongmoon wingstorm.
https://bnstree.com/WL/B13HaPtt

an opener is on there, and the priority list as well, which basically results in following the soulburn opening with some lmbs mixed in.

https://bnstree.com/WL?build=5007002035314505402031220220113150022800321703131011060320905307031050322303104032700117102230022

This is the basic full dark build. You don't need the imprison reset now that you have HM voley, you use it to x2 daze when needed.

I loled @ice wingstorm doing more dmg than dark. 21 is higher than 18+2 duh.

Once you get more points you can put then wherever you want , T2F2 E if you want , HM matra (tho it's kinda waste) , max your ss , tho not really needed cause helix brands for days , couple of points in gravity well if you wana gather trash and aoe better, but all these are optional.

Now as to the rotation it self , 

With wingstorm : Voley V(1) 4f4-salvo-4 V(2) 4f4 voley V(3) 4f4-salvo-4

Without wingstorm : Just spam 4 and F and keeps throwing salvos , otherwise you will need to learn how to play the piano. It's up to you.

PS. Oh and when you don't need to x2daze you can use your 3 to get that helix up when you see your flow kinda stop.

Archived