MangoMHF

Please read

MangoMHF   

Hello,

Thank you for coming here, I would like to discuss about the recent update and the idea of  following the KR "blindly" in terms of patches/fixes.

Recently, Korean Blade & Soul had a patch to censor Yulia off. That was made for their players for whatever reason. I understand that we are receiving most of our patches and updates from KR, However that wasn't the case when we had a censored story-mode. I hope NA BnS team do what we ask for.  

Looking on website : q1RUHJG.png

But now it's ugly!

Yulia was personally my first inspiration when i looked at the game on youtube. 

Lets ask nicely to bring her back!  i will not do sogun's lament until then. Love you all~

-Choco PM2FdW0.png

Rhy   

Except that they have no choice but to follow KR lest they branch off of NCSOFT become an independent company that has stolen the game and effectively becomes a Private server.

Sorry not going to happen. 

I prefer the new version. The previous one was so grotesque that even Koreans wanted it changed, and I sure understand why! If they could do the same with the CInderlands babe parade it will get my thumbs up! The game has enough cheese without the silly watermelons in a sack attached to every female character. 

Grimoir   

I swear you people have problems..... o.o but lets see...

Bugs in game or restore some npc's boobs......i think ill stick with the bugs o.o

Opaly   

We dont see enough boobs in the games, how is this possible ! Nono, without more of this i cant continue to play bns, lets all stop until they had more female just made for show their grandma breasts dangling ! D:

Well dude, dont do Sogun's lament aymore, i think they dont care XD And seriously, this is really not important :') But well, everyone have his own problems x)

MangoMHF   
5 minutes ago, Opaly said:

We dont see enough boobs in the games, how is this possible ! Nono, without more of this i cant continue to play bns, lets all stop until they had more female just made for show their grandma breasts dangling ! D:

Well dude, dont do Sogun's lament aymore, i think they dont care XD And seriously, this is really not important :') But well, everyone have his own problems x)

Lets say it like that, The outfit doesn't match her personality anymore. it's about changing something better to worse. my thought at least.

Grimoir   
8 minutes ago, MangoMHF said:

Lets say it like that, The outfit doesn't match her personality anymore. it's about changing something better to worse. my thought at least.

I go in, kill kill kill, pickup loot, move to next boss, kill kill kill, pickup loot....last boss, kill kill kill pickup loot / bid and i'm out.

Honestly never even looked once at her close LOL

20 minutes ago, MangoMHF said:

You mean that every extremely annoying idiot sports H-cups? Imo they've changed something atrocious to something nice. 

Kohashi   
54 minutes ago, MangoMHF said:

Hello,

Thank you for coming here, I would like to discuss about the recent update and the idea of  following the KR "blindly" in terms of patches/fixes.

Recently, Korean Blade & Soul had a patch to censor Yulia off. That was made for their players for whatever reason. I understand that we are receiving most of our patches and updates from KR, However that wasn't the case when we had a censored story-mode. I hope NA BnS team do what we ask for.  

Looking on website : q1RUHJG.png

But now it's ugly!

Yulia was personally my first inspiration when i looked at the game on youtube. 

Lets ask nicely to bring her back!  i will not do sogun's lament until then. Love you all~

-Choco PM2FdW0.png

so wait... i dont understand. you started to play BnS ONLY because you saw some big boob char with a skimpy outfit?

ok................

I personally dont care about her; Yulia, Julia, Zulia whatever her name is. I find her annoying and her personality is crap too..so they could just delete her and bring a character with depth and personality instead.. yes yes..

Liene   

I don't even know such character exist in sogun lol. But she looks ugly both before and after the censor so no point raging over those sagging papayas.

Edited by Liene

1 hour ago, Liene said:

I don't even know such character exist in sogun lol. But she looks ugly both before and after the censor so no point raging over those sagging papayas.

Most if not all BnS purple dungeons have elaborate cutscenes. I've only run Sogun and Nexus once, but iirc in Sogun she is there with the final boss, and I can't remember about Nexus if she was in a cutscene with the clown there.

Folks normally hit "escape" the moment the cutscenes start loading, but they are actually rather long and elaborately animated.

Brand X   
5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I swear you people have problems..... o.o but lets see...

Bugs in game or restore some npc's boobs......i think ill stick with the bugs o.o

The real problems is yours.  You don't understand that the art team and the team responsible for bugs, are two different departments and thusly you don't have to want one or the other, so the OP can want that and still want bugs fixed.

Seriously, how do people still not get that after all this time?  Are they just slow?