Jump to content
Forums

why is zulia censored?


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Zerecas said:

What can I say?

 

RIP, gaming industry, you no longer have the freedom to exercise whatever your creativity has to offer even though the concept remains in virtual form. #cancersjw

No, they do have the freedom to exercise whatever creativity they like, they just just to give into the demands.  Maybe because someone new enters the picture at the company and is part of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The new outfit is definitely better. It's not because of the outfit itself but she looks much better now. There is a moment when "big" becomes "too big".

That's why      

On 8/19/2016 at 4:19 AM, Brand X said:

No, they do have the freedom to exercise whatever creativity they like, they just just to give into the demands.  Maybe because someone new enters the picture at the company and is part of it.

Changing concept due to external pressure even though if its a form of demand, doesn't look like having the freedom of creativity ongoing.

On 8/19/2016 at 4:31 AM, TecoTek said:

i remember a game that just went bancrot after censoring their female characters :D
Unfortunately i dont know the game anymore, but i guess it was sth that steparu uploaded recently xD

Sudden Attack 2, yes they went bankrupt for stupid reasons.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2016 at 5:03 AM, Zerecas said:

Changing concept due to external pressure even though if its a form of demand, doesn't look like having the freedom of creativity ongoing.

I figured who you meant, I don't think NCSoft had to bow down to them though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05.08.2016 at 10:37 AM, Kohashi said:

ok.. let me get something straight because it seems there is a lot of confusion. The main reason why BnS was rated 18+ it wasnt because of the skimpy outfit and revealing but because of gore and blood. 

 

 

start at 2:06.

 

The blood which was later removed...http://2p.com/31535935_1/Blade-amp-Soul-Games-Ranking-Turns-to-Ages-15-NCsoft-Planning-the-eSports-Event-by-Aaron.htm

 

and BnS became this way 15+

 

 

Now for Witcher you do get some nudity and the sex is not done in a pornographic way but still requires 18+ and also probably it is mostly rated this way because of gore and blood. Just remember the scene where Gerald beats Whoresome junior!! Pretty hardcore right?...or..... Triss getting tortured. 

Whoa look at this trailer OMFG I am so sensitive I cannot handle to see blood you know whenever I cut my hands by mistake I just passed out nobody wont see my blood including me DAAAMNN I am so girl-ish person if you touch me I will get bleed SHIET 

 

I will never understand these persons who censoring blood content. Look people we are all from flesh and BLOOD. Fcking blood LOL. Even my friend's 6 year old son watching SAW serie. Dude I dont know what the hell is going on with this world. So fcking sensitive

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2016 at 1:59 AM, MrCEO said:

I really hope they would make Zulia's OLD costume purchasable in the future... I want the old version for my gon~ lol 

+1. Zulia's original outfit in the store.

 

I understand the NPC had to change, but I hope this is a compromise that NCwest can strike. Please make that happen, you guys. (really)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Tabasco said:

+1. Zulia's original outfit in the store.

 

I understand the NPC had to change, but I hope this is a compromise that NCwest can strike. Please make that happen, you guys. (really)

 

Did it really have to change? Never negotiate with terrorists. This group responsible isnt too far off from one.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mortal Kombat said:

Did it really have to change? Never negotiate with terrorists. This group responsible isnt too far off from one.

 

The people who own this property and the investors who back them have already reached their conclusion and made the decision. Right or wrong. There are no more reasons to fight this battle. Let's be clear, the battle is whether or not an NPC wears an outfit.

 

It's done, and I don't feel compelled to die on this hill. If you do then good luck: the summit is written in Korean, on the other side of the world. If you want change you had better become articulate in a hurry.

 

 

 

...Anyway. Zulia's outfit. In the store. NCwest, I WANT TO BELIEVE.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tabasco said:

 

The people who own this property and the investors who back them have already reached their conclusion and made the decision. Right or wrong. There are no more reasons to fight this battle. Let's be clear, the battle is whether or not an NPC wears an outfit.

 

It's done, and I don't feel compelled to die on this hill. If you do then good luck: the summit is written in Korean, on the other side of the world. If you want change you had better become articulate in a hurry.

 

 

 

...Anyway. Zulia's outfit. In the store. NCwest, I WANT TO BELIEVE.

its not in store rather its a drop from kr's new 24man  raid  from the new trailer they put out

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tabasco said:

 

The people who own this property and the investors who back them have already reached their conclusion and made the decision. Right or wrong. There are no more reasons to fight this battle. Let's be clear, the battle is whether or not an NPC wears an outfit.

 

It's done, and I don't feel compelled to die on this hill. If you do then good luck: the summit is written in Korean, on the other side of the world. If you want change you had better become articulate in a hurry.

 

 

 

...Anyway. Zulia's outfit. In the store. NCwest, I WANT TO BELIEVE.

actually we should care about it, because first you get censorship on a costume on a 18+ game that has a huge visual attacktion due to breasts, next belive it or not, they censor somethign else, small but they do it anyways, then it continues oevr and over , like the frog that boils slowly un till it dies, and by dying i mean we gte everything banned cus someone somewhere on the other side of the world didnt like it, and then ppl that have the same ideads near our home, in our country ask for the same and still being a minority, the push the content to where it stops being what we wanted, whwat we paid for, what the artist wanted it to be.

 

if we stand against it here, if we complain, if we die on this hill here and now, we may save ourselves from worst things in the future

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...