why is zulia censored?

Torunder

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So after seeing another topic, it reminded me that there is proof to present that Julia is a warlock without telling you to go look at Act 7 where it is told she is one.

http://bns.plaync.com/board/library/eight/article/6662367

This comic is part 1, at the end you see 7 of the 8 masters injured with only one girl left standing, that would be Julia.

http://m.bns.plaync.com/board/library/eight/article/6662371

This is part 2. You can clearly see Julia / Zulia using warlock skills and chains.

Need more?

http://m.bns.plaync.com/board/library/eight/article/6662375

This is part 3, Julia gives the male MC a piece of paper which activates into a Warlock Talisman and grants said MC warlock Attire.

The remaining parts you can find on your own, it isn't hard to navigate.

Oh, and yes this comic is canon, all of them are, they explain backstories that aren't exactly covered in the game.

Ya in the past Julia had different clothes thats right, but after Jinsoyeon transformerd into evil she changed clothes too, right? So I think the Outfit Julia had was fine to change aswell.

I dont see any point to make her clothes the same she had when she was "good" after such a long time. I dont think its because of the story.

If they change her clothes in future story im fine with it, but why change everything that already happened?

I really don't see the problem with this change I think its better because when she started to dance around and run in her old outfit I thought they were going to tear from her chest at one point.  Her old outfit was appealing to the eyes but every impractical and yes I understand this is game that is for mature players.  I do hope that we see her original outfit in the future for us to be able to purchase as I have seen so many screen shots from KR that have it.  As long as my current outfits/swimsuits that I paid money for don't get censored then I'm ok.  Yes, it's sad to see Zulia's massive ta tas go (they are still pretty big)  but its for the better I think.

24 minutes ago, Edensia said:

Ya in the past Julia had different clothes thats right, but after Jinsoyeon transformerd into evil she changed clothes too, right? So I think the Outfit Julia had was fine to change aswell.

I dont see any point to make her clothes the same she had when she was "good" after such a long time. I dont think its because of the story.

If they change her clothes in future story im fine with it, but why change everything that already happened?

She did change her clothes in future story and they changed it everywhere else because the Koreans liked it.

Reason for changing her clothes in the story is a spoiler but shrug. Basically she is tricking the next-in-line masters. (KFM, Dest, FM and sin) into taking Loli Jin seo Yeon. Hence why they kidnapped her for Julia at the end of act 6.

7 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

I would recommend reading Rukkirii's comment from the topic Shadovvv linked. All I can give you is rumors as I don't really care or know how it was in other servers nor if they put more fabric on an outfit.

Read it.  Doesn't answer what people want to know.  Was it for censor reasons or not?

If not for censor reasons, why not save the change for act 7?  They didn't go back and change Soha with her new outfit.

3 minutes ago, Brand X said:

Read it.  Doesn't answer what people want to know.  Was it for censor reasons or not?

If not for censor reasons, why not save the change for act 7?  They didn't go back and change Soha with her new outfit.

Already said it literally a post above yours.

"

She did change her clothes in future story and they changed it everywhere else because the Koreans liked it.

Reason for changing her clothes in the story is a spoiler but shrug. Basically she is tricking the next-in-line masters. (KFM, Dest, FM and sin) into taking Loli Jin seo Yeon. Hence why they kidnapped her for Julia at the end of act 6.

"

9 minutes ago, Rhy said:

Already said it literally a post above yours.

"

"

But not in the post linked.  Also, so they liked it.  Why go back and change it in past content?  If they do that, why not change Soha's past outfit to her new one if there are people who like it better than the original?

10 hours ago, Torunder said:

Overexageretad bodies and appealing figures is a huge part of why we play this game

hm.... No. xD everybody dont need to fantasm and unrealistic characters in game with wierd bodies. Personnaly i just find this character Julia, zulia or dunno what strange and without personnality, she was just made for show uggly breast. But i hope a biggest part of people dont play this game for see that, it would be really sad for you then :')

Anyway, for me she looks much more better ! ^^

24 minutes ago, Brand X said:

But not in the post linked.  Also, so they liked it.  Why go back and change it in past content?  If they do that, why not change Soha's past outfit to her new one if there are people who like it better than the original?

Because it's not meant to be a global change like Julia's? That's literally it. o.o

3 minutes ago, Rhy said:

Because it's not meant to be a global change like Julia's? That's literally it. o.o

And it's expected to be believed, is what I think people are getting at.  Do you just believe this change wasn't for censoring purposes?  Should we believe it, when they've lied before?

While I think the new outfit is better, I also know this is supposed to be a mature rated game, but they went about changing things because "Oh, it might offend" before.  So, taking the word of devs only goes so far, I'm sure, by many people.

7 hours ago, Zedonia said:

The new outfit is definitely better. It's not because of the outfit itself but she looks much better now. There is a moment when "big" becomes "too big".

its not about the size but about how you use them

and she was using them good

I think people need to shut there comps off and go find a real date with a real human if they are this concerned with what chars In a game are wearing ........just my opinion though 

The more important issue is why is granny censored the game requires us to be supposedly mature by entering birthdays so why is the glorious granny censored lol 

8 hours ago, DrowningEarth said:

Whoever thought Julia's outfit needed censorship should go play The Witcher or God of War, then come back.

It's pointless, considering the bikinis that F10 sells are FAR more revealing.

wait what? which outfits have to be censored in The witcher again?

2 hours ago, WhiteTrash said:

I think people need to shut there comps off and go find a real date with a real human if they are this concerned with what chars In a game are wearing ........just my opinion though 

The more important issue is why is granny censored the game requires us to be supposedly mature by entering birthdays so why is the glorious granny censored lol 

I thought granny was censored as part of the joke.  If I had heard her swearing, I wouldn't have gotten upset, but I wouldn't have thought of her as funny as I did, due to the bleeping.  Now, if that was them censoring to censor and not to make her funny, I will agree, wth, why are they trying to make the game less mature.

As for people who care about the characters in game...I have to ask...again...are people so slow, still, in this day and age, to think that people can't both care about the game characters and have lives outside the game?

Seriously, by your comment, maybe instead of posting on a forum, you should put away the computer and go find real people to interact and be social with. :p

1 minute ago, Brand X said:

I thought granny was censored as part of the joke.  If I had heard her swearing, I wouldn't have gotten upset, but I wouldn't have thought of her as funny as I did, due to the bleeping.  Now, if that was them censoring to censor and not to make her funny, I will agree, wth, why are they trying to make the game less mature.

As for people who care about the characters in game...I have to ask...again...are people so slow, still, in this day and age, to think that people can't both care about the game characters and have lives outside the game?

Seriously, by your comment, maybe instead of posting on a forum, you should put away the computer and go find real people to interact and be social with. :p

I don't think my boss would like it if I just up and left work to accommodate your request 

They covered boobs I don't see a reason to make a post over a outfit that in no way effects your game play or char in anyways what so ever 

If it was a purchased costume I could justify Complaints 

How many times should people say it so the others get it? 

It it was an IMPOSED change by South Korean developers. Now it is THE SAME for all regions. NCSOFT is obliged to submit to South Korean developers. If you want to blame someone, go blame the Koreans end of story...

5 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

They covered boobs I don't see a reason to make a post over a outfit that in no way effects your game play or char in anyways what so ever 

Because people both blow things out of proportion and view an act of change as a precursor for things to come. Nothing new in the slightest. If one thing is changed how long before others, if they nerf this, how long before this gets nerf'd, etc etc. Plus you have folks just hoping on the bandwagon for the sake of going for a ride. 

As for the topic at hand....I honestly think they should've just cut her down a couple sizes. Probably would've looked a lot better imo. In all honesty do they really think what she had on was the worst thing in this game?

11 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

I don't think my boss would like it if I just up and left work to accommodate your request 

But the boss is okay with posting on a non work related website?  I dunno, seems like an accomondating boss to me.  :p

As for your other comment, you know what doesn't effect game play?  Graphics.  Art style.  Yet it's likely something you wouldn't want changed to what you consider worse.

Now, you may think the outfit is better, I may think the outfit is better.  Neither of us may care if they dropped her a couple sizes.  However, that doesn't make complaints by others any less so and it for sure doesn't help people's worries of them censoring the game, even if this case it wasn't censoring but Koreans going "You know what?  Julia would look better like this."  "OH!  EM!  GEE!  You are so right!"

Fact is, people can more easily believe NCWest is censoring instead of it being a global change, because NCWest lied to begin with.  So don't blame the OP on being worried or others on being worried.  I'm sure there are those worried about censoring and they still prefer Julia's new look more, but preferring the new look doesn't mean one can't be worried about such things.

Of course, then it's made more weird and confusing when we have posters whining and moaning about the look of the game, when they knew the look of the game before they got in it :p

11 minutes ago, Brand X said:

But the boss is okay with posting on a non work related website?  I dunno, seems like an accomondating boss to me.  :p

As for your other comment, you know what doesn't effect game play?  Graphics.  Art style.  Yet it's likely something you wouldn't want changed to what you consider worse.

Now, you may think the outfit is better, I may think the outfit is better.  Neither of us may care if they dropped her a couple sizes.  However, that doesn't make complaints by others any less so and it for sure doesn't help people's worries of them censoring the game, even if this case it wasn't censoring but Koreans going "You know what?  Julia would look better like this."  "OH!  EM!  GEE!  You are so right!"

Fact is, people can more easily believe NCWest is censoring instead of it being a global change, because NCWest lied to begin with.  So don't blame the OP on being worried or others on being worried.  I'm sure there are those worried about censoring and they still prefer Julia's new look more, but preferring the new look doesn't mean one can't be worried about such things.

Of course, then it's made more weird and confusing when we have posters whining and moaning about the look of the game, when they knew the look of the game before they got in it :p

As long as I continue to sell my 100k + a month in sales my boss really don't care about what I do at my desk on my non company phone if I was on the company comp he might care though lol 

I don't get why people think it's a western censoring it's all controlled by the dev team there not going to change the looks of something just for this client lol just like the story line stuff that was cut out was done from the dev team and region wide not just ours 

And sorry I still don't see the issue it's a outfit of a npc players can change outfits as often as they want why can't the dev team change them on npcsas they see fit without complaints? It is there creation after all

But it's cool it's not like we have to worry about  fps drops crap servers bots lazy afkers to get fixed let's see if we can put boobs back in the game 

27 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

As long as I continue to sell my 100k + a month in sales my boss really don't care about what I do at my desk on my non company phone if I was on the company comp he might care though lol 

I don't get why people think it's a western censoring it's all controlled by the dev team there not going to change the looks of something just for this client lol just like the story line stuff that was cut out was done from the dev team and region wide not just ours 

And sorry I still don't see the issue it's a outfit of a npc players can change outfits as often as they want why can't the dev team change them on npcsas they see fit without complaints? It is there creation after all

But it's cool it's not like we have to worry about  fps drops crap servers bots lazy afkers to get fixed let's see if we can put boobs back in the game 

That's simple and has been explained already.  Do it to an NPC and people may fear the worse.  Only made more so by the fact that they said they wouldn't censor and then they did.

So don't blame the posters against it, blame the devs for lying and getting the posters worried about it.

19 minutes ago, Brand X said:

That's simple and has been explained already.  Do it to an NPC and people may fear the worse.  Only made more so by the fact that they said they wouldn't censor and then they did.

So don't blame the posters against it, blame the devs for lying and getting the posters worried about it.

Just cause the devs  thought something looked better or needed changed or fit the story better dose not mean there censoring 

Last I checked the devs didn't promise anything it was the people they have running there streams that have 0 knowledge of what's going on and seem to make stuff up just to have a response or the standard we will pass it along to the dev team lol 

That's NCWest not the dev team 

Add that to the lack of communication here on the forums about anything at all 

I find it very sad that one has to goto everything but the game forums for any info at all on patch notes(normally posted way after everywhere else) or anything event related or anything happening in the game it's almost like they don't even want the forums to exist 

Archived