Attention New Players

BladesandLyns

Attention New Players stop complaining about being under geared and how NcWest needs to implement changes to make you happy. Every person who has played maxed gear or not has put in many hours of game play that you clearly haven't to achieve what they have it wasn't handed to them (in most cases). When Silver Frost patch came out Frozen stingers were over 3g each and moon stones averages around 2-3g each soul stones 30+ silver each currently stingers are around 40 silver and moonstones are 4g would you rather pay the old prices? Because you clearly need 4x the amount of stingers than moonstones like we all did? 

Also about not being able to do SSP guess what it was harder for us back then as well we had to deal with the Chinese gold farming summoners massacring everyone with the weapons that nearly 1 hit everyone and guess what ew couldn't do anything about it with there speed hacks and invincibility hacks and your crying about not getting the boar? Well guess what learn your classes only 2 classes in this game that truly have a hard time is Blade Dancer, Blade Master maybe soul fighter as well but  every other class has either a blue buff, rage buff or they are range and can just dps outside of the AoE's range. If your still having trouble maybe you should use common sense and make a party this isn't Sword Art Online and your name isn't Kirito so stop being a sad little loner and crying all day make friends join a guild have them help you gear up and progress you might have more fun playing the game with you know other humans? Also just to make myself clear on why I said join a party all classes have a way to help each other well not really Blade Dancers their Maelstrom party block is only 2 seconds of immunity and movement speed and Destroyers they don't really benefit party unless someone happens to die they can shield you while you recover chi.

Finally the only things people should be complaining about is the shitty RNG in this game specially with the last gem box someone bought 1,100 boxes w/o getting a single Gem right there is pretty pathetic someone deserves a refund. Lastly you should complain about the servers ping issue it's not your ISP it's the servers NcSoft has. In order to sum this entire rant up in 1 sentence...... Stop crying about moonstones and being under geared join a guild, make friends do stuff together it's a MMO aka multi player not solo if all the new scrubs stop complaining maybe NcSoft can fix the stupid servers and make everyone happy?

But...I thought we can't offer critique to make the game more enjoyable.

RNG-others have spend hundreds of dollars to get their item or countless hours....why complain that NCWest needs to make things easier for you just because you want things handed to you when other players had to achieve what they own?

PING-other players have spent hours playing the game with that same difficulty. If others had to suffer to get what they have, why should you get it any easier?

I agree....let's NOT fix all the other things people complain about and fix the one or two things you complain about....ignoring everyone and catering to you will make everyone happy. Of course!

Attention BladsandLyns stop complaining about what other people are complaining about. You do nothing except add onto it. Especially considering the best you got is "we had to do it the hard way so you must as well". Also you mention scrubs yet think if they quiet up ncsoft will make things better. LoL!

Also feel no pity for those who go for RNG boxes. It's like feeling sad because someone was playing Russian roulette and lost. You knew the possible outcome!

Also please post these magical guilds that are recruiting the newer folks so they can join then. Might help your movement. 

I am having super hard time believing that someone got no gems at all from 1,100 boxes. 100 understandable but 11x that, chances are SUPER low. I got 5 amethysts from 250 boxes (doesn't mean that everyone else should get also) so that seems to me like someone was exaggerating or seriously some bad luck happened here. And no the person doesn't deserve a refund because he KNEW that it is RNG and it might or might not give gem at all. RNG boxes are basically like surprise boxes: buy something from internet without knowing what you get and you might either get something good or waster your money but it is the players choice. The game itself is MMORNG so it was obvious this will be part of the game. There have been people complaining that there isn't enough content at end game so at least bad RNG by farming outfits give them something to do.

Tho I partially agree with SSP but no I still like to say it is not perfect at all. I also get those micro freezes and sudden lag or FPS drops but I don't let it bother. That's why there is a certain time when I can do SSP especially with under 600 AP character. Unfortunately not everyone is as lucky to be on holiday for months and they have limited time to play so I completely understand the frustration of not getting keys/boxes in limited time. It took me today 2-3 hours of non stop farming in SSP to get 22 moonstones and I was really lucky getting key crit. We can only hope the optimization for SSP will be good.

Archived