Forums

safe bidding? excapt manual input

Minity SN

No... if u are close to push the bid button... and someone else bids 99999999999999 g before u (extrem example =P) and u just pushed the button after his bid 1 sec later or so... u bid even more then that amount hahaha .. nice right ? ;)

Happend once in Asura on Stingers... a guy did bid before a other guy 99 g and he accdintly still pushed the bid button coz there biddings overlaped... guess what happened... we walked away with his gold ..... xD..... blade and soul is rigged... RNG AND BID SCAM =D

Only way to escape the nightmare bid error is to leave party as fast as possible... but if all allready left the bidding... u automatilcy get the item and all get your gold splitted RIP XD

39 minutes ago, StellaNoxFleuret said:

No... if u are close to push the bid button... and someone else bids 99999999999999 g before u (extrem example =P) and u just pushed the button after his bid 1 sec later or so... u bid even more then that amount hahaha .. nice right ? ;)

Happend once in Asura on Stingers... a guy did bid before a other guy 99 g and he accdintly still pushed the bid button coz there biddings overlaped... guess what happened... we walked away with his gold ..... xD..... blade and soul is rigged... RNG AND BID SCAM =D

Only way to escape the nightmare bid error is to leave party as fast as possible... but if all allready left the bidding... u automatilcy get the item and all get your gold splitted RIP XD

So you didn't do the right thing and give him back the gold?

7 minutes ago, 7XVe said:

So you didn't do the right thing and give him back the gold?

You can't trade in cross server dungeons so the only way other then him being on the same server and mailing him the gold, would be if there was another item to bid on after that and overpay to compensate him but that would also be split with the other party members.

Two ways to minimize the chance of being bid scammed are to vary when you bid so that you're not predictable and to manually put a bid in.

Yap they need fix this really.... but they wil never fix anything in this Game... KEEP THE SO CALLED EVENTS COMING ^^

Honey... listen ... u cant trade in cross server = u screwed... and this means bye bye gold even if i would want to give it back... =(

Also it splitt to the other 4 A-holes aswell in the Party and those ofc made a happy dance and called that poor guy a complete idiot and noob.... x.x

I've been caught out as well, I went into cold storage with a group with 2 randoms and 3 people from the same guild. They waited for the 2 randoms to drop out from bidding and then timed their bid scam for when they knew I would usually bid, the 3 of them immediately dropped out after putting 50g in on 1 stinger and then all said the same insult simultaneously, obviously they had coordinated it on voice chat.

Lesson learned is I don't have a predictable bidding pattern now and I manually put bids in when in pugs.

Just wait until 1 sec left then bid LOL. I hate bidding system, I really do. Its disgusting. For example you and your group doing nexus daily, jumping to a room to another. While doing that theres a challenge, you must reach down below and break the loot box in 30 secs. After you break the box boom bidding starts! What a disgusting system isn't it? You are the one breaking box but other idiots in your party keeps bidding and getting those relic pieces after your effort. Same for Tomb of Exiles, Spider Fang thing. Again you doing all work, pulling lever, killing spider boss and opening chest and BOOM. Some rich guy bids 10g for it. Look I dont mind about gold, in fact I am enjoying since also I get gold from bidding wars but this is really not dignified. I want bidding system of course and I support it but I do that only for LAST boss in the dungeon. I believe whole party must race against time to get nexus relic pieces from the box, not by bidding. Whoever breaks the chest first and opens the box, relic pieces must be belong to him. Thats what I support. I know this supposed to be a team work but lets admit, we got toxic/greedy community. This is what it has to be.

Archived