Fix your useless server and fix that damn Disconnect (1000)

Valiant

Like for real, Random disconnect random disconnect random shit disconnect 

I'm sick of this crap server you got, Since last week update and all I get sudden random disconnect while everything on my network work fine and there no one second delay over my trace toward your server

Fun part is when the Disconnect (1000) screen pop and appear, I see people talking in background and moving like if I have no lag or disconnect

Fix your damn server and don't tell me to contact your useless support, Cause it useless 

I'm having the same issue...

Sorry to break it to you but from my experience in other games with this kind of issue, as useless as it is to contact NC support, it is useless to post that here. I don't know, MAYBE NC soft is better then others... riiiiiite...

24 minutes ago, Hiromacu said:

I got three disconnect in 5 minutes in a row and a forth one after playing 10 minutes! What a hell happening!?

And I got the sixth DC after 16 minutes game play.

Cause they don't want to fix problems like this and focus their attention on adding more moonstone and p2w element to market, So in meanwhile blame your ISP and thank you -.-

:w;

The only improvement i noticed was... It's no longer "Error 1000 132 10054" But "Error 1000 132 10015"

Well at least it's 39 less.  But when we can move to 10014 or lesser toward zero error ;w; ?

My friends and me still got those errors..in daily basis. At least 1 disconnection per day.  When it goes bad more than 5 can be expected,

100% isn't user's isp or computers. When it happens to literally every player I know on a daily basis, usually multiple times, definitely indicates an issue with the games server. My computer is a beast, and im sure many others are playing on very nice setups. You have to consider that everyone having dc issues are on a variety of setups, isps, and locations throughout the world. All experiencing the same issue. Last gwi ~30 ppl just in our discord dc'ed at the same exact time. Affects too many users to be coincidental.

29 minutes ago, ChainsQueen said:

it certainly and your provider of internet or even your pc since moving machine until today never took or dc disconnect or ram memory installed on your pc

before also had these problems since changed my pc so far no disconnect or errors of client

1 hour ago, Jackiesaysya said:

100% isn't user's isp or computers. When it happens to literally every player I know on a daily basis, usually multiple times, definitely indicates an issue with the games server. My computer is a beast, and im sure many others are playing on very nice setups. You have to consider that everyone having dc issues are on a variety of setups, isps, and locations throughout the world. All experiencing the same issue. Last gwi ~30 ppl just in our discord dc'ed at the same exact time. Affects too many users to be coincidental.

certainly clear that you have reason iso depending on where you live where  the server as I said of course I have setups my pc made to blade soul and so bear mem router in my isp

router if you do not know most of the games and need to open the doors it Nat TCP and UDP dear friend

Please reread my initial post. It seems you did not understand.

1 hour ago, ChainsQueen said:

certainly clear that you have reason iso depending on where you live where  the server as I said of course I have setups my pc made to blade soul and so bear mem router in my isp

router if you do not know most of the games and need to open the doors it Nat TCP and UDP dear friend

Twice it just happened to me in Bloodshade Harbour. The group ended up just finishing without me, so there goes my daily reward... Nothing wrong with my PC and nothing wrong with my Internet connection. Going to play another game now. /yawn

Archived