Oceanic Weapon?

Wines

Hello. Im still fairly new to this game but ive been trying my best to read and try to keep track of what I have to do as my gaming progresses. I am going to hit 50 soon and i was wonderinga bout the oceanic event. I sit worth doing? i heard about the impossibility of it but the gem seem so mesmerizing so i was wondering HOw many people actully got the gem in the past 2-3 days and whether or not its worth the trouble! lemme know thanx <3 :)

Feel free to try it, first few stages only cost 5+ silver each but at some point it'll start costing gold. Also note that when you fail, the weapon will also be destroyed, so you'll have to start from stage 1 again. The biggest problem is the limited number of Coralites you can get. You can only get them from purple dungeons, not sure how well you've progressed or if you're comfortable doing party play.

I would tentatively say that the chances to get the gems are low enough that you would need hundreds of corralites to get them - with the nice failsafe that you will get one guaranteed if you save the fragments from 400-something corallites.  Luckily the price for corralites has dropped, so you can supplement your daily corralites with bought ones. Which will be needed to still get a gem while the event is running.

So I would recommend to either forget about it (except for selling any extra corallites or using them for upgrading stones or whatever) _or_ to go all out, pause your gear upgrading and put your money into corallites to have a good chance to get them.

By the way I used up 105 corralites so far and got to stage 6 once, then failed for stage 7 (which you need for a gem). ^_^'

Archived