Of Male Yuns, New Class, and New Race

DomiSotto

Am 4.8.2016 um 18:27 schrieb Kurokazu:

I would LOVE the idea of a male Kun.
Maybe not exactly the same race, but a male version. Like a taller, more elegant and sexy male with pointed ears <3333333333333

Totally agreed. I would love to play as a elvish looking male avatar with pointy ears and long blonde or silver hair. Taller than jin males but not as muscular as gon males, simply more elegant than both of them, preferably with warlock or some kind of magic using possible new class. It would be amazing <3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/27/2018 at 9:45 PM, silent death said:

you don't get what i mean darkness class is like a class that can attack with darkness bring spikes of darkness from the ground and skills like hands of hades that take his enemy's hp and to heal his own and stuff like that stuff like how the necromancer would do things(that was my 2nd acc)

spikes of darkness from the ground = rupture

deal dmg then heal self = windstorm

necromancer has been part of the game since act I (that dude creating jianshis at the siege of jadestone) and the most elite of em are warlocks capable of manipulating energies of the spirit realm a.k.a darkness. I know you just want a class that is pure darkness but sad to say all classes in bns are now divided by 2 elements on each.

you CAN make a Kun/Yun by making a Jin male and making it look like Kun/Yun...

I saw someone wit a preset that had a Yun Female assassin, and all they did is make the body look the same, so just go crazy in character creation.

Archived