AP, Rage Timer Problem, Hello Developers of NCSoft/BNS

Hanadeus

54 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

ITs the players and not the enrage timers.

And you can make a group yourself for the AP requirement you want to, you do not need to join groups that ask 600+.

no no my point is No Rage timer so all AP players can do dungeons and Have fun,

Be honest and say it, how u play the game every day? u enjoy doing dungeons, or Milking them Hard for Gears? Dailys Dailys Dailys need that need this need gold,

Farm Farm Farm kind of gets tired i wish to solo but i cant cause rage timers will kill me, solo is not possible only fun is till 45 after that,

gear gear gear farm farm farm no fun >.<

34 minutes ago, Hanadeus said:

no no my point is No Rage timer so all AP players can do dungeons and Have fun,

Be honest and say it, how u play the game every day? u enjoy doing dungeons, or Milking them Hard for Gears? Dailys Dailys Dailys need that need this need gold,

Farm Farm Farm kind of gets tired i wish to solo but i cant cause rage timers will kill me, solo is not possible only fun is till 45 after that,

gear gear gear farm farm farm no fun >.<

I actually have fun doing teh dungeons every day.

I always LFG the groups and do them with players that have 530+ AP and its always fun.

Perfect runs where you only have ppl with 700+ AP which burn down the bosses in a few seconds are boring as hell.

6 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I actually have fun doing teh dungeons every day.

I always LFG the groups and do them with players that have 530+ AP and its always fun.

Perfect runs where you only have ppl with 700+ AP which burn down the bosses in a few seconds are boring as hell.

u must be one of the good guys i see very rare, once there was 2 guys 700ap and other guy was 649ap they both carried me 518AP and other guy 534 carried us both in all 4man dungeon except asura and mast, did all other 4man dungeon and no death ^.^ we just ran like hell it was fun cause we did mechanics like we have experience together

but all completed in Nick of rage time, but they didnt complain, they didnt say anything we just did it was fun too bad i cant have fun like this every day >.<,

they both from FR server Dokumo i think

Archived