AP, Rage Timer Problem, Hello Developers of NCSoft/BNS

Hanadeus

Your host have high ping problems posted tickets, Forums, sent Message to Moderators Did everything i could but no solution and ppl still suffering and Players leaving game,

And have Biggest Problem AP Attack Power Requirement to Do Dungeons and Boss fight? some How it is Good System, but 90% Bad System for New Players and Players like Challenges,

Have AP or don't even do the Dungeon, i am BM i have 516 AP and i do all dungeons Except Sogun Lament, i still confuse about Asura Attack Patterns, i have done all 4Man Dungeons with Guildies, Except Sogun Lament and Broken Mast,  

i see lot players suffer cause of low AP just like once i was suffering, i got AP up cause she was helping with gold and moontrans stone well now she quit the games thou, i lvld together with few people we always do dungeons together well now non of them exist cause all quit ping problems, hard to gear up etc etc..

i was in pt when i recruit for CS 500+ all players joined but one guy just left, and then i recruit one guy joined with 423 AP then every one left i was left alone with him,

then did necro it was random pt all was 500 and above and one guy with 404 AP cause of that one guy in the pt tells him to leave, i was okay with it and few others too, and he started talking trash on him, like u low AP worm ur mother is bish, , ur mother is *cricket*, u are gay he talked hell lot on him he didnt talk trash back he just talked what is ur problem like that, and in the end that trash talked guy left , low AP guy says sorry guys for being low i am doing this to farm ss and he said thank you for party and left,  i was so pissed for that guy ppl are being so stupid, i can put tickets to complain but if i did i will have to post a lot tickets everyday cause i see so many ppl like this everyday when i was low AP have seen a lot,

now i am Hurt cause of this AP shiit,  usually guild people talk and ask any one wanna do dungeons and give link for cross dungeon room and we do dungeons together, do all 4man 6man, everything together, and during that noticed we are not playing for fun, we are farming like hell cause we need to gear up, after this shadows of innocents update, we did gloom 4man together and all but recently guild friends dont talk with me, and they dont talk in guild chat and share cross dungeon room link they talk in wisper and do dungeons, now days they even avoid having conversation, cause i am low AP now i have been isolated from guild,  no one even have conversation with me anymore, even if say anything they pretend to be AFK, and when i say gonna sleep GN, they all say GN and some don't and i decided not to ask help from any of them any more, friends decided to not talk with a friend cause he dont have enough Gears, what is the point in MMO if u dont have friends to enjoy it together,

So So Good Work NC SOFT u stupid idiots, fking the server with high ping, making the community go rage and talk shiit with gear requirement Game play,

this game is facing hell of problems 100% ur Fault

Actually its not ncsofts fault its the community.

I do shattered masts with 520+ people in my party and we do perfectly fine.

Soguns lament 500+ and all goes perfectly fine,.

the issue isnt AP but your rotations, if you really cant beat such a simple dungeon it means you are loosing DPs, and not because of AP, but because of bad stats / rotations.

I tried to read your thread best i can.

I think its time to find a new clan if people are ignoring people and friends not being friends? Or maybe take a break from here and play something else with your friends.

Plus did they really said they'll stop playing with that person cause of gears/ap? Or is it that assumption? If not then what an *cricket*. Friends are not friends when treated that way.

Again these people that press that lfg are idiots cause they should know good and well the risks doing so especially they are going to be picky plus us veterans when we press that button for the lower end dungs, we dont give a two shit about gears its pretty much the new comers trying to be something I mean if they really want to be picky on gears they should have formed their own parties or probably couldnt get the people they want fast enough. Ugh again the idiots pisses me off to no end.

Ping has have been an issue. Im part of that group and many others. I had to bear my teeth to get through 4man and guess what? Found out im not the only one exp the ping and dcing recently. Many people i have grouped up these past 3 to 4 days have exp lags and delays from EVERYWHERE. From me being at 50ish ms to spike up to 500 to 1.5 to 2k ms is terrible. But i let it not stop me get what i needed to get done. Many deaths and all

Something I'd like to add to this is that for some reason community sees the run fail if the boss is killed but not with 1-4 minutes left of the timer. If it goes to nearly enrage they see it as waste of time and fail run. What is so fail about that? The boss died, dungeon was done, shouldn't that be enough? The enrage timer is indeed kind of stupid especially for low AP people but the dungeons are getting harder and more requiring and they add more challenge to the dungeons with the enrage timer. Everything would be too easy if there were no enrage timer at all.

What comes to the AP most people ignore mechanics and burst through with brute force and that's why many people require insane AP just like yeti 6-man with 600 AP. Makes me think the player has no clue what he is supposed to do in the dungeon. I'd rather have chance for better drops than make dungeon faster by 30 seconds. But AP requirements are purely made by the community. Sad but true that you need to be 550+ to be able to do 6-man dungeons and if you are lower and look for 500+ it will take pretty long time to gather the party. For some reason the party won't get filled as fast if even at all if you aren't requesting 550+.

well as BM you need to do your job properly, maybe one of your clanmate is not satisfied with what have u done. FYI i know a bm with 480 AP awakened pirate can hold aggro against FM with 650 AP and he plays with 300ish ping, if u can't top his feat while having more ap than him, then you still have many things to learn. Maybe there is a flaw in your rotation, or in your spec... who knows?

It sounds like a host of issues to me that he/she is having.

1. Latency / Ping Issue: I have a problem with this myself playing from the Philippines. In order to play on the NA servers I have to use WTFast to do so. If I didn't, I'd be playing with 350+ ping with massive lag spikes, lost packets, and a host of other issues. However, with WTFast I do not have that problem with the latter, the former is lowered down to 230 to 250ms depending on the day.

2. AP: I learned early that in order to get my AP up to where it was usable and not crapped on by those demanding high AP, I focused on maxing my accessories out first. I got my weapon up to True Siren (iirc) then focused on my accessories to max them out where I need the next set of dungeons to upgrade them. I'm ready to upgrade my weapon to True Scorpio just need a few more Naryu Tablets to do that. This is where I am currently at for my character: http://bnscoffee.com/character/NA/Rosâlie

3. BM: My BM is my main. How you use your 2 stances is key here. I spend more time in my lightning draw stance to do my maximum damage as I can and switch back to basic as required to use my stun, daze, or KD. I do recommend you go here to find a build that will work for you and give your toon the best DPM and then practice the rotation so you can take advantage of what you are specc'd at now. https://bnstree.com/BM

I hope this helps you, it did for me. Good luck.

As far as the AP goes I used to hate those that required a certain amount of AP for parties, but once I got up above 550 ap myself I woke up and realized that they were right. Sometimes you need a party with a certain amount of AP to even get past the first main boss in instances (Gen and Ken in Soguns Lament prime example). Most instances the first main boss you encounter are considered party breakers for a reason. If you cannot take them down you might as well not continue. An example of what I say is I was in a party last night with several 600+ members. The last one to join had 490 ap, well under what I asked for. We as a group agreed to carry this player if we could get past the first main boss of Sundered Nexus. Well our first try failed (not due to the low ap member but we kissed the stun, daze, kd part). So we went in again. Second time the boss enraged due to our lack of AP. So some instances require a certain amount of AP or they cannot be done. I just wish that there was a system that would block players if they do not have a minimum amount of AP. I know several games that use Gear Scores for that purpose and it works out. If your score is not high enough you cannot do some instances.

4 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Something I'd like to add to this is that for some reason community sees the run fail if the boss is killed but not with 1-4 minutes left of the timer. If it goes to nearly enrage they see it as waste of time and fail run. What is so fail about that? The boss died, dungeon was done, shouldn't that be enough? The enrage timer is indeed kind of stupid especially for low AP people but the dungeons are getting harder and more requiring and they add more challenge to the dungeons with the enrage timer. Everything would be too easy if there were no enrage timer at all.

Well they can put more HP and remove the Rage timer, i would love to fight yeti all day with Training Sword, like to fight with no ss equip with simple weapons alone,

5 hours ago, Niskka said:

I think its time to find a new clan if people are ignoring people and friends not being friends? Or maybe take a break from here and play something else with your friends.

Plus did they really said they'll stop playing with that person cause of gears/ap? Or is it that assumption? If not then what an *cricket*. Friends are not friends when treated that way.

Ping has have been an issue. Im part of that group and many others. I had to bear my teeth to get through 4man and guess what? Found out im not the only one exp the ping and dcing recently. Many people i have grouped up these past 3 to 4 days have exp lags and delays from EVERYWHERE. From me being at 50ish ms to spike up to 500 to 1.5 to 2k ms is terrible. But i let it not stop me get what i needed to get done. Many deaths and all

well and one this friend says he dont take guild ppl who are low ap to dungeons, he says i dont carry ppl cause of that i win,

idk what he wins thou, i decided not to talk with him anymore, he says it like ppl who carry ppl with low AP are losers, He Wins LOL wtf he wins a big trophy shiit?

ugh that pisses me off

2 hours ago, Hanadeus said:

Fake Friends? no they become less friendly cause of low Gear

If a friend is *cricket* towards you due to AP it is not a friend! No matter what you say being mean or less friendly just because if you aren't at the same AP as them but yet can do dungeons ok that's not a friend. That's simply a two-faced player who doesn't give a *cricket* about anyone else except himself. You might think you make friends since some acted friendly towards you but having people who are friendly around you doesn't mean they see you as a friend. Most of the cases people are overgeared to some dungeons and that's why they think they have to carry appropriate level / ap players through it.

13 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

If a friend is *cricket* towards you due to AP it is not a friend! No matter what you say being mean or less friendly just because if you aren't at the same AP as them but yet can do dungeons ok that's not a friend. That's simply a two-faced player who doesn't give a *cricket* about anyone else except himself. You might think you make friends since some acted friendly towards you but having people who are friendly around you doesn't mean they see you as a friend. Most of the cases people are overgeared to some dungeons and that's why they think they have to carry appropriate level / ap players through it.

STOP Slapping me with Reality / Truth  >.<

5 minutes ago, Hanadeus said:

STOP Slapping me with Reality / Truth  >.<

I know that truth hurts and it is really sad to see how people who you thought were your friends turn into more like enemies. I have a lot of experience in that to point I wanted to leave the game completely. If it's only few people you might be better off ignoring them but if it slowly goes to be a whole clan then you might want to think switching a clan and finding new friends. Don't lose hope! ^^

It's not only about the gears! This game has huge flaws starting with classes, i have good gears but i'm always the last option for shattered 4man just bc I'm a sin they rather run it with fms bm/kfm and wl. 

Since this game started i always feel how useless my class is for others just a little more acceptable bc of 

the v buff but will always be the last option to join a party.

Honestly, I really dislike the enrage timer. This game should reward you for being able to understand the mechanics to defeat the boss regardless of how much DPS you can dish out. Yes, even if the boss fight might take an hour. 

Although, there are some mechanics that do require a lot of DPS, for example, Winter Mane in Cold Storage who heals quite rapidly for the last 5-10% of his HP. But even in this case, there's still an enrage timer with it. I think for this, where a possible "indefinite" battle would happen, should depend on the players giving up rather than have the game kick you out.

I've never had an issue with there being an enrage timer on bosses. Usually, as long as you do the mechanics, most parties can kill the boss in the time. For the most part, Silverfrost dungeons don't require that much AP to complete. However, more AP/stats, the more mistakes can be over come by sheer power. My clan will have one or two high level players carry lower level/ap players in dungeons all the time. We do this to help them gear up and learn the mechanics. 

To me, what ap a person has is not as important as knowing mechanics or other stats like crit. If you have a lot of AP, but didn't get your crit up to 50% or more, you are still going to have issues doing enough damage. 

4 hours ago, Hanadeus said:

i wont lose hope i will simply move to some good game that is not based on gears and p2w, that has good host and server

This made me LOL 

So because they won't carry you you quit?

There's many options you have to run things party finder F8 make a group just because of the elitist scumbag in your guild won't help you you have tons of other options to get stuff done 

Game this not based on gear? They exist in a mmo?

I left many clans like that, no shame in doing so. When you no longer feel welcome there's no reason to stay. Yes some clans turn into a farm fest with discord and they only talk on discord and whatever other voice chat so if you don't want to join them then just find a clan that doesn't have discord or don't care about dungeons.

I understand your pain, we did carry a 420 AP guy though in shattered completely random with LFP and he was happy. Maybe you get lucky too if you keep being persistent. Although you don't really need that dungeon at 420AP.

It might be due to my poor English that I'm reading this wrong but...

I don't see how your so call "friends" not being a friend has to do with rage timer.

So... NC soft remove rage timer... and that will make your friends treat you like a friend?

Dude... not trying to be an a$$ to you but I think it's time for you to find some real friends.

9 hours ago, hwalien said:

It might be due to my poor English that I'm reading this wrong but...

I don't see how your so call "friends" not being a friend has to do with rage timer.

So... NC soft remove rage timer... and that will make your friends treat you like a friend?

Dude... not trying to be an a$$ to you but I think it's time for you to find some real friends.

I used to have problems when i was low AP, now i dont thou, but still, AP, Rage Timer causes Worst Community ppl talk trash when they see a low AP player and read full,

yesterday this shiit happened again did mast with 500+ and 2 players were 450+ did so good at boss cause of water 2 ppl died, and one guy being dik again telling them to leave, and telling one guy to learn how to fight and come here, he stays away from fight and  i left the pt

7 minutes ago, Hanadeus said:

I used to have problems when i was low AP, now i dont thou, but still, AP, Rage Timer causes Worst Community ppl talk trash when they see a low AP player and read full,

yesterday this shiit happened again did mast with 500+ and 2 players were 450+ did so good at boss cause of water 2 ppl died, and one guy being dik again telling them to leave, and telling one guy to learn how to fight and come here, he stays away from fight and  i left the pt

The rage timer isnt the problem its the people. Enrage timers are needed so ppl dont stay in the dungeon forever  with not nearly upgrading their gear and to keep bots out.

11 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

The rage timer isnt the problem its the people. Enrage timers are needed so ppl dont stay in the dungeon forever  with not nearly upgrading their gear and to keep bots out.

why not do the dungeon for hours? that is fun not just Gear and spam skills and win what is fun in that, community is like that cause of the Rage Timer, and it takes lot time to craft and farm stuffs, mean while u dont do any dungeons? cause ur AP is low? and seriously some time i see some noob Recuriments

600+ Gloom 6Man pt really?  550+ Black ram supply chain Really? srsly how much noob ppl get with this AP requirement shiits u dont know the number of ppl quit cause of this AP Problems,

i have more then 50 friends in friend list most of them i lvld together, only 6ppl online always and 4 of them my guild ppl and 2 of them bots in Heavens Reach forever,

10 hours ago, Mucski said:

I left many clans like that, no shame in doing so. When you no longer feel welcome there's no reason to stay. Yes some clans turn into a farm fest with discord and they only talk on discord and whatever other voice chat so if you don't want to join them then just find a clan that doesn't have discord or don't care about dungeons.

I understand your pain, we did carry a 420 AP guy though in shattered completely random with LFP and he was happy. Maybe you get lucky too if you keep being persistent. Although you don't really need that dungeon at 420AP.

it is not like entire guild is like that, some ppl still help and some ppl dont even talk cause of i am low geared

18 minutes ago, Hanadeus said:

why not do the dungeon for hours? that is fun not just Gear and spam skills and win what is fun in that, community is like that cause of the Rage Timer, and it takes lot time to craft and farm stuffs, mean while u dont do any dungeons? cause ur AP is low? and seriously some time i see some noob Recuriments

600+ Gloom 6Man pt really?  550+ Black ram supply chain Really? srsly how much noob ppl get with this AP requirement shiits u dont know the number of ppl quit cause of this AP Problems,

i have more then 50 friends in friend list most of them i lvld together, only 6ppl online always and 4 of them my guild ppl and 2 of them bots in Heavens Reach forever,

it is not like entire guild is like that, some ppl still help and some ppl dont even talk cause of i am low geared

ITs the players and not the enrage timers.

And you can make a group yourself for the AP requirement you want to, you do not need to join groups that ask 600+.

Archived