Ice build nerf

Torunder

Dear NC:

If FMs are going to stay with the frost fury nerf we got, at least make frozen status behave like it should be.

Now that we have no easy stuns or any other easy CC besides Daze which  has a long cd, we should get that everytime we manage to froze an oponnent they stay put in a cc like way, im tired of kfms , destroyers and basically every class having quick CC with the press of 1 key, while we need to build 3 stacks and now we cant build them as fast. we need this kind of resource because we are ranged , we can survive in close fights but we arent ment for them and dont have the means to counter like the other classes,

All we have is:

1.- A shield that heals us when being hit by projectiles in stage 1 and the other version in stage 2 reduces nothing of their accuracy, i get hit every single time  when melees approach, even tho it says it decreases 20% acc, yes every single time. 

(whats a shield if it can't properly protect you? all other classes have shields that can efficiently protect from ranged and melee attacks)

2.- The other way to protect us is with impact stage 1 which has 1 sec cd and yet we get CCed by spiners even tho its is a counter.

3.- Shadow grasp lets everyone approach even without escaping first.

4.- Freezing the target, but then we have to build 3 stacks that take more than just the press of a key like with other classes, and they can get out of it and attack while taking the status out.

Some of them even care nothing about beeing frozen, they just approach, get frozen and make combos.

IDK about your experience but when somene is frozen, they cant do anything, they cant move, they cant attack, they just stay put, because they have ice covering their entire body, yet in this game.

Therefor our only and most spammable way to survive is freezing them, but we cant. meanwhile:

Summ have 2 ways to attack while the cat can cc whithout any stacks

KFM can CC without any stacks

BD idem

BM idem

Destroyer idem

Sins idem

idk about wl tbh so i cant share an accurate opinion

and most of them have smaller cooldowns on their ccs, which makes them able to spam them, thing we used to have balanced due to the quick way to freeze... not now

that's why freeze needs to have a cc status

if we arent going to have as many CCs windows to properly fight or our ice skills wont hold them in place then at least make all our skills parry/defense penetration. being the most dps class gets nulified if we cant have a  window to dps, and we cant have it if we cant counter or hold them for a few moments. 
Al I ask is even fights, if a kfm can stunme forever then i shoudl be able to do the same, if a destroyer can cc me constantly at least make my shots hurt him and not get countered with 24/7 spins, or make him stop moving if he gets frozen, stuff like that, nothing out of the ordinary, just even fights.

I used to enjoy ice build and thats one if not the only reason i started playing this game back in china, this nerf hurts like *cricket*ing hell please fix it asap, not in 1 year A *cricket*ing SAP

4 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

Ice build received a nerf? May I have the details please?

AFAIK, the nerf in Ice build would be Frost Fury.

Before the nerf, Frost Fury was able to stack 3 chills (1 Freeze) given that all three hit landed.

After the nerf, Frost Fury is only capable of applying 1 chill per use, making it hard for FM to freeze somebody else when enemy has ton of skills to remove freeze in the first place.

There's a reason why FM in overall didn't dominated the top rank page...

There're more upcoming skill nerf for FM, like Frost Armor and Divine Veil where the default HP recovery will be reduced by 5% respectively despite the so-called insane HP recovery of FM is due to the mindless hitting by the enemies.

4 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

Ice build received a nerf? May I have the details please?

Frost fury ( F ) the skill that shoots 3 iceballs used to deal 3 stacks of ice on stage 2, making it  the best and fastest option to freeze a target, now you have to shoot rmb + frost fury stage 2 + rmb or frost fury + dragon frost or ofc 3 rmb, stage 1 and 3 of frost fury mock the frost name since they apply not even 1stack of ice.

At first it didnt seem like a big deal but it takes too long to froze an enemy in a pvp situation, even mobs can get out of frozen status if you try to take some time to dps  since frozen status only applies for 4 seconds.

Yep these is pretty much accurate! I'm not pvper but i *cricket*ing hate it when i freeze a bm, sin or destro and they can still approach me, air combo me and game over. They complain that our chills do not have cooldown lol! It is hard to keep up with the chills and on top of that does it happen to you when you use impact they still evade the damn thing?

Just now, ZackGTie said:

Yep these is pretty much accurate! I'm not pvper but i *cricket*ing hate it when i freeze a bm, sin or destro and they can still approach me, air combo me and game over. They complain that our chills do not have cooldown lol! It is hard to keep up with the chills and on top of that does it happen to you when you use impact they still evade the damn thing?

Yes a lot of our pinning or disable approach skills, dont work as they should, melees can basically deny them with tons of scapes we dont have and neagte our damage with blocks or parries, while we cant do the same unless you have hm impact, but then again hm impact isnt that of a spammable skill and lets you get CC.

Its sad to know how many ppl complained about freeze and then we got nerfed, but then you have absolutely everyone everywhere complaining about spin to win classes but nothing has been nerfed about em. 

Compared to 1 key stroke CC or air launch in 2 keys wich has auto approach and we having to aircombo from not  a ranged distance and still havign to build stacks most of the time, we should have been the last to get a  nerf this hard.

Archived