Scheduled Maintenance – 8/3/2016

WarWarWar

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Raylgun said:

Really? She's still wearing the old outfit in last KR content update trailer. Did they change it recently?

"Julia's appearance changes with this patch. The amount of skin is hugely reduced. My guess is it's because of the sexualisation controversy."

6 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

Because KR started it and they thought it was oversexualized. She does wear that outfit in Act 7 anyway.

Really? She's still wearing the old outfit in last KR content update trailer. Did they change it recently?

11 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

"Julia's appearance changes with this patch. The amount of skin is hugely reduced. My guess is it's because of the sexualisation controversy."

Oh, alright thanks. Wish that was in the patch notes though.

6 minutes ago, LordMg said:

e36xz4i.jpg

Look NCSOFT - they are showing too much skin, you must cover them asap!

yeah dress up those ladies and undress the guys. we need more male bare skin XD!..oh.. and.. ass too..Can guys receive some swimsuit with ass enhancement please..I mean.. lyn boos.. male ass..

1 hour ago, Shadovvv said:

This censorship is just plain sick and disgusting.

Just another good thing that is ruined by deranged puritan creeps.

I really hope they won't start censoring other outfits now.

• NCSOFT
4 hours ago, Raylgun said:

I don't remember Zulia's outfit being like this before the update.

SLgVPSu.jpg

Zulia's new outfit was an intended change and has been updated across all regions, albeit a bit sooner than anticipated on the Western side of things. We do apologize for not providing this information in the maintenance notes and we will be sure to update the notes for all languages as soon as we can. 

7 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

Zulia's new outfit was an intended change and has been updated across all regions, albeit a bit sooner than anticipated on the Western side of things. We do apologize for not providing this information in the maintenance notes and we will be sure to update the notes for all languages as soon as we can. 

Any idea why they actually changed her costume tho? Doesn't really bother me the original one did look a bit ridiculous  and comical and her new look does make her look more imposing (is this because shes supposed to be the new jinso?). Think most people are suprised it was changed in earlier scenes as well tho.

That being said the patch put out was big enough so most people are a lil suprised today that there was nearly no info on it.

The game permits everyone to create a character with an inflated chest, the majority of the outfits one can use ingame enhance the view, and so here we are contemplating an unneeded censorship done to a npc on a rated Mature game. Brilliant.

1 hour ago, Rukkirii said:

thanks Rukkirii i will wait for full patch information and changes.

2 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

Thank you for the explanation.

When it comes to loots in dungeons, as far as I am aware, there was no undocumented change (bugs aren't excluded however). It's often the case that unlucky players complain more and feel like chances are lower for some reasons while in reality, nothing has changed. I have yet to see on forums someone taking a proper statistical approach to determine with a high enough degree of confidence (typically 95%) that there is an issue with drop rates. Things aren't as easy as "I'm unlucky and so are all my friends or people in this thread, so there must be something wrong!". Same goes for people still believing that they have less chance to obtain their class weapon out of a chest...

I've done 103 4-man masts runs so far, I still haven't seen 1 seal skin. I'm just unlucky ? Hard for us to give you stats. This something that your team need to look at.  Today someone open 32 ssp boar boxes didn't get 1 key from them, unlucky again?.   To bad I can use pirate keys from masts I have 32 of them, sadly no boxes to open. 

RNG from computer system isn't random, depending on the seed value for the random.  You should be look at the data not us telling you something wrong. 

Archived