LF basic tips on the low-level PvP

DomiSotto

Hi folks,

I want to start playing the Arenas, and so far my experience was quite daunting. I do not expect to be a success, just want to hold my own in Silver. I am wondering if there are simple things I can do to be a less easy kill.

So far I was running the Cold Storage every day buying every Frozen Orb, so I am about half-way to unlocking that HM skill, and will hopefully get it in 2 to 3 weeks time. Other than that I have no other HM skills, and won't be able to unlock them save if I get enough points in the Arena (so not really this year).

Someone also mentioned a badge for Warlocks in the infinity Tower to improve the Quell, so I was going to see if that is feasible.

Are there any skills I absolutely have to get talented for PvP? I use helix, X is set for stun, and C is set for no auto-targeting.

I would appreciate any tips on getting started on a WL PvP. :)

This is my own opinions:

- You should use middle stage of C to resist cc, especially against classes like kfm & sin

- You have to use X knockdown for spinning classes (dest & bd) because that's the only cc that can make them stop spinning, you can spec stage 2 quell for an extra kd also, the more cc the better

- If you face dest, bd, fm, you should put 2 points on second wind so you can escape the grab, bd has a very strong skill when they grab you and put a lynblade on your back

-  Put guard thrall so thrall resists everything and trick some classes

- You have 2 chains, if you can effectively use them to lock melee classes, you can safely dps for a few sec

- Someone told me that just try to cc them, dps fast before they could airborne and cc you back, bm and sf have very strong airborne

16 minutes ago, Leviathane said:

This is my own opinions:

- You should use middle stage of C to resist cc, especially against classes like kfm & sin

- You have to use X knockdown for spinning classes (dest & bd) because that's the only cc that can make them stop spinning, you can spec stage 2 quell for an extra kd also, the more cc the better

- If you face dest, bd, fm, you should put 2 points on second wind so you can escape the grab, bd has a very strong skill when they grab you and put a lynblade on your back

-  Put guard thrall so thrall resists everything and trick some classes

- You have 2 chains, if you can effectively use them to lock melee classes, you can safely dps for a few sec

- Someone told me that just try to cc them, dps fast before they could airborne and cc you back, bm and sf have very strong airborne

Thank you, I will give those suggestions a shot and see if I get a bit more mileage out of the lock in the arenas.

Archived