Naksun vs classes

Lunakitty

6 minutes ago, vita said:

You can cheese him a bit by spec-ing your SS to freeze for 5s, SS towards him with your back facing him so he get freeze with you behind him and you can freely dps during that time. His air combo is his strongest skill, definitely do not want to get hit by that at all.

Watch the video by Shiro below, it's good

nice vid, yeah a friend of mine actully sent me same vid, but I dont really learn well by watchin the vids, 

they make it look so easy,

Did not know about the ss trick though, thank you will try it. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Torunder said:

well i (fm 660 ap) tried for 3 days straighy, and couldnt defeat him i dont have that many escapes with low cd, i manage to get him to 200k or 300k tho but then he combo too fast between my cds and kills me

that's the problem i have. 1st ice aoe A+E the grab+bomb then imediately V the icicles+combo, 2nd aoe Tab the whole thing, 3rd aoe the A+E+V should be up, and u have to kill him before he does a 4th or u mostly dead

9 hours ago, Bim404 said:

that's the problem i have. 1st ice aoe A+E the grab+bomb then imediately V the icicles+combo, 2nd aoe Tab the whole thing, 3rd aoe the A+E+V should be up, and u have to kill him before he does a 4th or u mostly dead

Even with hm impact its hard becuase it wont counter the whole combo and instead it blocks the first hit but gives cd to v or tab (which if you arent using is cus they havent get out of cd) and it protects for 0.5 sec which should be enough before we cast it again, but no, the second hit of the combo lands before impact can be casted and grabs you to dead. Also by using impact on stage 1, we cant burn embers, someone propoused on another thread to make it burn too and i think its a good option cus it reduces our dps a lot and fm depends way too much on stacks.

If you ask me this needs some serious revision, i keep asking for NC to redo the increased hp of mobs, what they considered was a good idea when nobody was maxed on equipment or challenges is plain ridiculous, like asking a kid how to build a house and building it that way, since they guys that said "more hp" didnt even had mushin's tower back then.

With less hp we could win and keep content challenging, That or they increase the output dmg we deal in general, like double of what we have.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2.8.2016 at 9:56 AM, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Well, if I tackle him normal way as a Summoner, my chance of winning is 70%. Easy to get wiped during ice phase, if I forgot to Q the cat, or if he goes into icicle spam mode for no reason.

However, for Summoner, you have a way to skip entire his mechanic of wine-drinking and even ice phase. It works like this:

1/ Trait CC version of all of your skills, including: Weed Whack root, Strike, Thorn Strike, Anklebiter, Play Time, Lunge, Power Pounce.

2/ Hit him until he is about 91% HP. CC + Power Pounce him.

3/ When you see the Defense Reduction debuff appears, Weed Whack him and stay behind him. He will likely to skip his wine drinking mechanic here.

Or: You can just wait for his first drinking ends, then Power Pounce him given chance

4/ DPS until the root duration is about one second left, Daze him then Uppercut him to send him flying.

5/ Maintain the airborne state with Playtime once or twice, so that his root immune become undone. Remember to move to his side or back meanwhile. Unless you use Rumblebee, you cannot hit him with Sunflower. Instead, just spam LMB to regen your focus.

6/ When he starts to fall on the flood, stop DPS and spam 1 for Weed Whack.

7/ When the root is about expired, CC and Pounce him again. Always leave at least one way to Daze for next Uppercut.

8/ Rinse and repeat until he dies without able to do his mechanic.

If you want to practice, you can use the BM in first floor of Mushin Tower.

You can watch this video for demonstration:

Sad life. There is 90 % chance that the root gets ignored even after applied correctly and gone behind him. This method is giving me gray hair while attempting it.

Archived