Forums

the thing is i killed Junghado 86 times already and i havent gotten that hat can u guys set a limit how many times u need to kill Junghado to get the hat cuz it gets really BORING killing him over and over again maybe set 100 kill limit or something then u can purchase in store using warrior token something like that.

21 minutes ago, Solidarius said:

Who cares about Junghado Hat.....yeah its cool but.... have you see Nakusun Hat, id give my left nut for that 1.

lol i died on this one. relax guys achivment shop shoudl be getting some added items im sure if you could make a request form so that some oen from the team would views in hopes they add in those much desired items from old content.

2 minutes ago, Teijin said:

lol i died on this one. relax guys achivment shop shoudl be getting some added items im sure if you could make a request form so that some oen from the team would views in hopes they add in those much desired items from old content.

Wanna bet price will be around 300 g?

1 minute ago, Lunakitty said:

Wanna bet price will be around 300 g?

most likely considering they OP on the widow wig. theres some things i want as well liek thunder god horns and cobalt blindfold  but i rather just buy it then farm sensely  relaying purely on luck. ask your self u do think 200+ runs for a costume piece is even fair at this point?

10 hours ago, Solidarius said:

Who cares about Junghado Hat.....yeah its cool but.... have you see Nakusun Hat, id give my left nut for that 1.

You can get Naksun hat from the vendor that sells items for warrior / Nasksun tokens/badges.  It's on the second page.  Even if you can't do flr 15, if you run 9-14 30-40 times, you can buy the hat.