Forums

NCsoft Promises and Reality

Naisui

8 minutes ago, 899697_1452550651 said:

You didn't get the point, didn't you?^^

explain me what i didnt get. let me rephrase, can i?

- play the game

- take rewards from quests which consists mostly in golds / farm the content to get golds from selling items

- exchange that golds for HMcoins (CTRL-C)

- use the HMcoins u exchanged for stuff u find in F10 second tab / event troves and similar

- ??

- profit

not-pay-to-win

now.. if u care to be a bit more exaustient about your silly-1-sentence-answer to act smart, i would gladly read it and discuss about it: first paragraph only, as i stated.

5 minutes ago, Shukran said:

explain me what i didnt get. let me rephrase, can i?

- play the game

- take rewards from quests which consists mostly in golds / farm the content to get golds from selling items

- exchange that golds for HMcoins (CTRL-C)

- use the HMcoins u exchanged for stuff u find in F10 second tab / event troves and similar

- ??

- profit

not-pay-to-win

now.. if u care to be a bit more exaustient about your silly-1-sentence-answer to act smart, i would gladly read it and discuss about it: first paragraph only, as i stated.

Easier said than done, shukran, shukran!

You have to open up your walled to get good goodies from the throve events, otherwise it'll drive you nuts.

Lets say you have 2k gold, however it wont get you anything good (assuming gold ratio drop beyond 1:5)

Maybe 1 or three lucky guy gets something nice on first try, but thats it. It takes a credit card to get those rare goodies out of those throves.

Those shitty keys are *cricket*ing expensive. 

Farming 2k gold ain't easy without camping ssp for 24/7 & ssp is *cricket*ed up after the merge, i'd say your only option is credit card.

Other options is farming  4man dung for hongmoon related scrolls, i doubt the majority of players can, it's only for 600-700ap maniac, assuming they even get those hongmoon scrolls. Everywhere is rng.

Wallet warriors simply enjoy your gold with a simple click of a mouse button and get those goodies. While we frustrate ourself farming day in and day out in hope we get something good out of those damned rng troves. You call it pay to progress, while others call it pay to win.

28 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

Easier said than done, shukran, shukran!

You have to open up your walled to get good goodies from the throve events, otherwise it'll drive you nuts.

Lets say you have 2k gold, however it wont get you anything good (assuming gold ratio drop beyond 1:5)

Maybe 1 or three lucky guy gets something nice on first try, but thats it. It takes a credit card to get those rare goodies out of those throves.

Those shitty keys are *cricket*ing expensive. 

Farming 2k gold ain't easy without camping ssp for 24/7 & ssp is *cricket*ed up after the merge, i'd say your only option is credit card.

Other options is farming  4man dung for hongmoon related scrolls, i doubt the majority of players can, it's only for 600-700ap maniac, assuming they even get those hongmoon scrolls. Everywhere is rng.

Wallet warriors simply enjoy your gold with a simple click of a mouse button and get those goodies. While we frustrate ourself farming day in and day out in hope we get something good out of those damned rng troves. You call it pay to progress, while others call it pay to win.

first of all RNG is equal for everyone. because my guildmate who got like 5 amethyst and 3 peridot from events didnt spend a single...RL money.

then prove me  that RNG for wallet warriors is different from f2players.

then we are discussing about p2w? if someone waste his monthly money from RL work, good for him!

quyestion is : can i have stuff without spending RL money? yes i can. fullstop.

assume that in 2 years everyone stops playing. u spent zero gold but let's say 10000h in game to get what u got.

warriors spent zero hours but 10000RL money.

but im fighting windmills, right?

some questions: would u prefer to spend 5€ to get a beer with friends outside or to get NCcoins and spend them in game? priorities

hello windmills my old friends

Why certain topics and cases are ignored? Why you can't give us Straight answers?

Because people ask same questions over and over or they don't have an answer to something. You complain about promises but then expect them to make knee-jerk answers.

12 hours ago, Wataru said:

Why certain topics and cases are ignored? Why you can't give us Straight answers?

Because people ask same questions over and over or they don't have an answer to something. You complain about promises but then expect them to make knee-jerk answers.

Then they could make special sticked thread with answers if that is truth - so hard to make it instead of answering over and over like you mentioned?

Yes I complain and I will complain, because they really gave ANSWER about, for example: mysterious crystals - and yet they did totally different thing.

And you are suprised someone is angry cause of this?

Then I can call your way of thinking as "knee-jerk" or how you called it.

Best example here is Kakao/Daum Games - they cheated players who fed them.

If things will go in similar route like in BDO, then I want to know NOW, should I put any money and time in this game or not.

On 8/3/2016 at 7:58 AM, 899697_1452550651 said:

People will flame anyway. If you hide your nickname then like for me; or you are a cheater, or you are just a coward.

An antisocial person who afraids stand against the consequences of his actions.

And I won't belive you can't just block someone who offended you, because you killed his character in game. Kinda ridiculous explanation.

Wearing the mask has nothing to do with fearing consequences.  I would kill you all the same even if you could see my name.  What it does do is prevent annoying ass people from spamming my whisper box with shit like "die of cancer in real life"  (which is one of many real things people have said to me for killing them in places like misty and ssp) because they are salty they died.

Sorry, but not all of us want to waste our play time blocking angsty 12 year olds who are pissing their pants over dying in a video game.

Then ignore or just quick block + report (I don't think there are so many of them, unless you makes "hard life" for everyone on the server^^), you don't know does it work?

It's still lame explanation because you will still see Normal (Say) and Zone chat.

Will you hide it too? Then how about just don't read in game chat at all?

As far as I know, this game wasn't created for 12 year old kids anyway.

After few bans they will learn how to behave; eventually will be less such people in game.^^

As someone who has had to stop doing the MW dailies for a bit because of someone killing me to much, I agree with you.  It's a risk of putting on the outfit.

That said, i can see why people get annoyed by someone who does it over and over.  You got them, you won.  Made worse, when they're high enough level to stomp a couple players at once, but the minute they start getting on the losing side of it they run off.  Sometimes complaining about it.  :p

1 minute ago, Brand X said:

As someone who has had to stop doing the MW dailies for a bit because of someone killing me to much, I agree with you.  It's a risk of putting on the outfit.

That said, i can see why people get annoyed by someone who does it over and over.  You got them, you won.  Made worse, when they're high enough level to stomp a couple players at once, but the minute they start getting on the losing side of it they run off.  Sometimes complaining about it.  :p

I get it, believe me.  I am a Crimson Legion player on Mushin.  Just like I have been the killer, I have been the killed.  I've been jumped by groups of 6, 15, even 20 blues while just passing through.  That said, if I don;t want to fight anymore or i don't want to get yanked off the tower before i load anymore then I take off the uni.  I get that it can be frustrating, but people acting like it's "so awful and unfair" to attack someone who is flagged up for faction pvp is just ridiculous.  

I certainly appreciate your level headed approach to it.

On 1-8-2016 at 0:22 AM, 876605_1452550437 said:

To be fair they have been pretty good about putting in the ability to get the gems without paying $$. Just cause its grinding and can cost you a ton of money in game doesnt mean its not happening. In fact im pretty sure youve had a chance to get every $ gem for in game gold/time now. 

This aint true, the only 2 events we had so far where u had 100% chance to get a gem, were the +3 atk gem from valentine event, one of the first events since bns launched, and the previous event we had, were u had to trade in 60 of those tokens for the +5atk. I've been playing since launch and those are the only gems i got.

All the other gems were rng drops, u can also get the current event one, if u no-life for 50 days, doing atleast 10-12 dungeon each day, to get 500 fragments, which most of the "normal" players will never be able to collect.

Most peope who have 4-6 slots filled with atk gems are either VERY lucky, or whales, simple as that.

7 minutes ago, Grimstar said:

This aint true, the only 2 events we had so far where u had 100% chance to get a gem, were the +3 atk gem from valentine event, one of the first events since bns launched, and the previous event we had, were u had to trade in 60 of those tokens for the +5atk. I've been playing since launch and those are the only gems i got.

All the other gems were rng drops, u can also get the current event one, if u no-life for 50 days, doing atleast 10-12 dungeon each day, to get 500 fragments, which most of the "normal" players will never be able to collect.

Most peope who have 4-6 slots filled with atk gems are either VERY lucky, or whales, simple as that.

Well, the citrine, amethyst, and sapphire are all also farmable in misty woods...all the time.  Also, the events where you can get the gems were mostly the same as the rng boxes....RNG.  The simple fact is, the aquamarine being the sole exception atm, all the flawless gems can/could be earned in game without paying a dime.  I got the ruby, sapphire, and perdiot all from the daily challenge bonus training bag event.  

That's just how RNG is, sometimes you get lucky (like I did during hm training pouch event) and sometimes you get screwed like a lot of us are by the current event (which is, admittedly, a pretty terrible event).

On 1-8-2016 at 0:18 AM, 899697_1452550651 said:

.Can you describe, which of these are bannable and eventually for how long?

- Insult / Offensive behavior / Provoke, etc.

They don't ban someone that fast. A month ago I killed some random kid on the SSP. And got the following PM, I WISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY CANCER. The kid said some other things that I didn't tolerate (have reported him and provided a screenshot, pics or it didn't happen).

But back to the topic last week I saw that kid running around, proof that they don't do shit. 

14 minutes ago, FakeName said:

Lol what?  YOU are the one that keeps comparing video games to real life.  I have said in three consecutive posts now that doing so is completely stupid, yet like Don Quixote you just keep chasing that *cricket*ing windmill.  Your logic is the equivalent of me saying "Since you like killing monsters so much why aren't you in the jungle somewhere fighting vicious wild beasts?"  It makes no sense.  None.  

Thanks for referencing that awesome piece of work!

And um... Rather than in the jungle, I kick the stray dogs in my neighbourhood... Does that count? :3

Archived