NCsoft Promises and Reality

Naisui

Hi, this is my complaining thread. Hope you will enjoy it.

I made this topic because one GM recommended it to me, so I hope at least this one will be read and "controlled"...

1. If you promised keeping game none pay2win, then why you give such things like gems (including stuff for them) which regular player can't obtain without putting XXX Euro?

2. Mysterious Crystals - like for me, Especially with previous events without a lot of luck in RNG you couldn't obtain them without p2w.

They suppose to drop from Kaari, the 2nd boss in Cold Storage dungeon - but they don't.

Is it a trick to force player to buy more Cold Storage Resets, or is it a bug?

̶I̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶g̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶C̶o̶m̶p̶e̶n̶s̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶s̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶?̶

EDIT: Okay it seems they really drop, but the chance is still too low (like for me bellow 1%). Link to post: https://goo.gl/GUZntl

3. WHY THE FAK there are even Masks HIDDING PLAYER NICKNAME? To discourage reporting other players? Is that is your point? To make it more difficult?

You want less work? Then just do your work, instead of ignoring reports.

Or hire more people...

So my request is to DELETE this from game - Permanently.

For everyones good...

4. And yes, about your Support case:

You have earned above 17 Million dollars in 3 months after Launch BnS here... with already MADE PRODUCT (like few years ago).

Can't you spend little amount on few COMPETENT people?

Those who controlling situation in game and READ REPORTS, not just of copy + paste formula?

5. If you said you gonna be fair with us then why you are not?

- Why you didn't say we will able to transmutate Gems before or while Trove Event? A lot of people passed on gems thinking double ones will be useless.

- If you planned delete Premium Membership from Item Shop for 30 and 365 days, then why there was no info in in-game Item Shop when you planning delete; just like it always was with other items?

- Why you treating certain players as "better ones"? Because they paying? How much do I have to pay in order for "fair" treat then?

Where I should write to be in un-bannable group?

6. Why certain topics and cases are ignored?

Why I can't edit my profile?

Why whenever server turns sh*t you completely don't care about it? If Server is unstabble or even turned off for longer time, then why my Premium must expiring anyway?

If you can't give compensation for that, then at least buy better servers.

And if you can't (or rather don't want...) buy/rent better servers, then why you don't give compensations, so people will knew you care of them?

Like for me - you don't really care about players.

"NCoin charged, so everything is fine, rest is not important, cause we got our money already"... right?

7. Another case. - Why you can't give us Straight answers?

Maybe in other words - if you don't group players on "better ones" (paying a lot / friends) and the "worse" (paying less or none) then... (in which I doubt)

How we are sure you punished reported players for doing specific thing?

Because I saw a lot of players not even "touched" in game, regardless the way of reporting or material sent with report.

Can you describe, which of these are bannable and eventually for how long?

- Using macro.

- Abusing bugs.

- Insult / Offensive behavior / Provoke, etc.

- Illegal software (bot, hacks etc.)

- Game Mods.

- Adult stuff (like an avatars).

8. PvP.

There many types of players in game... One of such types is a group of people who prefers more PvP than PvE.

Except many times mentioned lower balance in PvP because of character lvl (unlocking skills and the amount of skill points) ...

... Here comes a new problem - a Hongmoon Skills.

HM Skill are unfair for players in 2 ways:

- Players who just don't like PvE are forced to do it; in order to have balanced gameplay in PvP...

- Another example of P2W - Some players can just simply buy a Skill Unlocker... without even need to know whence it comes.

I know, sell-able skills can't be undone anymore. But why don't separate PvP content from PvE?

Shouldn't it be the part of game depend on SKILLS, not on GOLD?

Imo everything should be available in PvP area regardless on Character LvL - Same amount of skill points for everyone + unlocked all HM skills.

...But if you don't like this idea, here comes another idea, of my friend:

Newest HM skill should be unlocked for free in PvP for 1 month duraction since released in game.

That would make PvP less P2W, and this 1 month will be the time for players to obtain Newest HM Skill permanently from PvE content.

Thats all for now, later eventually will edit / add / fix ev. spelling mistakes.

Regards.

6 minutes ago, 876605_1452550437 said:

To be fair they have been pretty good about putting in the ability to get the gems without paying $$. Just cause its grinding and can cost you a ton of money in game doesnt mean its not happening. In fact im pretty sure youve had a chance to get every $ gem for in game gold/time now. 

This case doesn't touch me actually, because I have always chose Gem. But I have a friends who passed on it; since You can't put same color gem to weapon more than once, nor sell the gem.

It was an example anyway.

3 minutes ago, Teijin said:

games dont run on hopes and dreams they have to make some kind of money to keep alive. 

I've spent FIVE US dollars on this game already. I demand some improvements!!!

Just now, 899697_1452550651 said:

Sure I agree. But if I pay for something, then I want have usage of it.

If server is down, then why my premium time still expires?

When Server is turned off temporary, then turn off buff in game temporary as well.

understandable im have lost a few days in the past theres a point were compensating the players is needed at times but thats mangement for ya its never fair in the work force.

7 minutes ago, Teijin said:

games dont run on hopes and dreams they have to make some kind of money to keep alive. 

Sure I agree. But if I pay for something, then I want have usage of it.

If server is down, then why my premium time still expires?

When Server is turned off temporary, then buffs in game should be turned off temporary as well.

20 minutes ago, Teijin said:

on wut coralites  some rng crap that you should be more wiser about  TBH i i dont buy anything unless ima get the item i want/need 100% with no tricks

That is 100% the f2p player choice  choice 

But making that choice they  have 0 right to complain about not getting the items that were offered 

Added 8th Point in first post.

34 minutes ago, BirdSpirit said:

What bothers me the most about ncsoft is their packet loss problems and the fact that players who go to support for help do not receive equal treatment.

That is actually a reason why I prefer paying on game optimizer like a WTFast for a stable connection, instead of charging any NCoin.

By their greed on a game servers they only lose in fact.

I buy one year membership, has master account and have spent 600 dollars on outfits, payment wtfast, I have packet loss, 300 ms +

I can assure you that I do not receive different treatment.

They treat me like a retarded.
As everyone.

do not see Twitch the new content?

"Ooohh this outfit is cute, but my ears"

so please

+1

I honestly wouldnt say its promisses vs reality. I would say its more:

spkchv.jpg

More specifically to your points:

1. Gems are also obtainable through non-p2w events like we had Merchant of wonders, now the oceanic event, or the training pouches. Not all gems were there but there will be plenty more events to come.

2. Mysterious Crystals - They were also obtainable from merchant of wonders so its not just p2w you get them from. i do find it funny tho how you complain about gems being p2w and then about not having mysterious crystals...i bet you got the gems from the p2w event so why complain?

3. The masks are there to avoid flaming by others, If you dont like it its your problem. I like the mask because that helps me avoid crying babies when i kill them in OWPVP.

4. you just expect too much

5. they do not need to inform you about anything. Its right there in the terms you agree too each time you login. they can change anything as they wish.

6. Same answer as #5.

7.Pretty much all you listed:

- Using macro.

- Abusing bugs.

- Insult / Offensive behavior / Provoke, etc.

- Illegal software (bot, hacks etc.)

- Game Mods.

- Adult stuff (like an avatars).

Is bannable. whats there to clarify? Hacks / botting programs, abusing bugs pretty much perma ban instantly. Adult content - might be 1 warning before the ban hammer hits.

8. This game requires both PVP and PVE, it has been like this for years as that is the game design, and thats how the game is meant to be played to progress.

Yes, partly we can say those are exceptions, because if they given as that or that info; then I expect it will stay like this, good example are Mysterious Crystals and description on them.

Mysterious Crystals - They were also obtainable from merchant of wonders

... but they suppose to be droppable from Cold Storage Boss, not part of events only.

I've seen only 3 or 4 times this Crystal in Merchant of Wonders store. You got such merchant like a 30 times?

Then you had "a lot of luck".

i bet you got the gems from the p2w event so why complain?

Decide finally if you reffer to 2nd point only or you writing because.. "you writing". Lame way to find opportunity to criticize someone, really.

The masks are there to avoid flaming by others,

People will flame anyway. If you hide your nickname then like for me; or you are a cheater, or you are just a coward.

An antisocial person who afraids stand against the consequences of his actions.

And I won't belive you can't just block someone who offended you, because you killed his character in game. Kinda ridiculous explanation.

5. they do not need to inform you about anything. Its right there in the terms you agree too each time you login

Dude... are you even adult?? They HAVE to inform, ESPECIALLY about changes in terms of use.

If by any chance "partner" of this agreement change it, ESPECIALLY WITHOUT INFORMING YOU, then you can simply "break" such agreement and leave, and you are not forced to fulfill with a new rules.

If for example: You came to rent flat, sign the agreement (between you and flat owner)... and suddenly he wants you to pay extra 200$ "because he can"...

Then belive me, you can break such agreement right away, without any consequences from the law.

Because he did it without your knowledge and/or your agree.

From this point I don't see further reasons to answer you. But thanks for share with your opinion anyway.

10 minutes ago, 899697_1452550651 said:

Yes, partly we can say those are exceptions, because if they given as that or that info; then I expect it will stay like this, good example are Mysterious Crystals and description on them.

... but they suppose to be droppable from Cold Storage Boss, not part of events only.

I've seen only 3 or 4 times this Crystal in Merchant of Wonders store. You got such merchant like a 30 times?

Decide finally if you reffer to 2nd point only or you writing because.. "you writing". Lame way to find opportunity to criticize someone, really.

People will flame anyway. If you hide your nickname then like for me; or you are a cheater, or you are just a coward.

And I won't belive you can't just block someone who offended you, because you killed his character in game. Kinda ridiculous explanation.

Dude... are you even adult?? They HAVE to inform, ESPECIALLY about changes in terms of use.

If by any chance "partner" of this agreement change it, ESPECIALLY WITHOUT INFORMING YOU, then you can simply "break" such agreement and leave, and you are not forced to fulfill with a new rules.

If for example: You came to rent flat, sign the agreement (between you and flat owner)... and suddenly he wants you to pay extra 200$ "because he can"...

Then belive me, you can break such agreement right away, without any consequences from the law.

From this point I don't see further reasons to answer you. But thanks for share with your opinion anyway.

1. THere are several other items in game which say "obtainable from..." and they arent because they werent included in the loot tables and were not intended to either. thats why the description on the mysterious crystals in most likely a translation error / description error.

2. Me pointing out that he got the gems from p2w was not criticizing, i pointed out that he complains about gems being p2w, then he complains about mysterious crystals being p2w. If he can p2w the gems, he certainly can p2w the crystals.

Its an observation and not criticizing.

3. The masks are good because no one whispers you to insult you and bother you, simple as that, if you feel offended that people call you a cheater and you cant just block that out thats on you and not on a game feature. One of the reasons i got the mask was that i can kill others anonymously and without any consequence. And i am antisocial simply because i do not like being around people, there are a few friends i constantly play with and thats enough for me. Its not a ridiculous explanation, its a valid reason.

4. REad and understand first. what i said is in the Terms when you login and press agree it states that they do not need to inform you about maintenance and changes they do to the game. if they put up patch notes its their own free will but they do not have to do that.

And actually....they DO NOT need to inform you if anything changes in the Terms of Use because each time you login you are asked to read them and agree. if you press agree without reading its on you. (even tho its stupid but it is a loophole they hide in)

59 minutes ago, 899697_1452550651 said:

....hmmmm, I understand that some people can be frustrated by the level of grind in this games which is a Korean MMO and are well know to be grind-hard but venting out your frustration on a fellow community member that you recognise to be only sharing his point of view is childish.

Anyway, this is not a flat and I strongly recommend that you read the terms and condition of this game. Secondly, this game has 99 problems and the Mask is definitely NOT one of them. Furthermore, there will be more event and even dungeons where we will be able to get these crystalls so chill and be patient. Finally, NCcricketing has no obligations to reveal his broad of sanctions to his users (written in the term and conditions).

On 8/1/2016 at 6:18 AM, 899697_1452550651 said:

2. Mysterious Crystals - like for me, Especially with previous events without a lot of luck in RNG you couldn't obtain them without p2w.

They suppose to drop from Kaari, the 2nd boss in Cold Storage dungeon - but they don't.

Is it a trick to force player to buy more Cold Storage Resets, or is it a bug?

If that is a bug, then when you gonna fix this and when you gonna make Compensation for all those who already killed this boss so many times?

My thoughts are exactly the same especially on this, I wouldn't expect them to give us a very high drop rate for that particular item since it was meant to be a very rare item for a very rare gem. Since the first day of the release of Cold Storage dungeon, I haven't seen mysterious crystal for more than 5 times from Kaari Lord. 

6 minutes ago, Na Ahri said:

My thoughts are exactly the same especially on this, I wouldn't expect them to give us a very high drop rate for that particular item since it was meant to be a very rare item for a very rare gem. Since the first day of the release of Cold Storage dungeon, I haven't seen mysterious crystal for more than 5 times from Kaari Lord. 

Really? That is actually interesting, because I have never seen or hear of anyone who got Crystal from Kaari even once. Do you have any Screenshoot maybe?

9 minutes ago, 899697_1452550651 said:

Really? That is actually interesting, because I have never seen or hear of anyone who got Crystal from Kaari even once. Do you have any Screenshoot maybe?

I do not have the screen shot of it but the item is confirmed to be EXTREMELY rare. Tweeted by Jonathan Lien himself*

Mysterious_Crystal_Tweet.jpg

Archived