This is ridiculous.

MelaOh

So.. I've done Brightstone Ruins now 35, THIRTYFIVE(!!!), times without my weapon dropping. Wtf is this shit? Actually consindering quitting this game (ragequit ftw ;)) since I need that shit to even continue any further. This just takes all the fun out of the game.

And don't tell me to "buy the moonwater key!" 'cus its about 70 g on my server and I aint got that kind of gold.

Ridiculous.

Anyone else had this problem?

I remember trying to upgrade my main's staff at Golden Daeva-did like 50 kills on it -spent all my silvers on keys and was in need to quest along in hope i get more keys-to open up more chests that would eventually drop from the wheel...got at that time so much rage acumulated that i left game ...my bf traded me all the keys he could after and finally -i got it.I still feel the bitter taste every day that my drop is conditioned by RNG-and i still hate it even more now ,when all the materials and stuff for lvl 50 are so much more expensive.I hope you will get it soon.

After grinding my way through all the hm skills ,minus ember because it really isn't that good for my class, and getting to legend stage 4 I can honestly say getting my brightstone weapon has been the most difficult challenge in the game to date. The only time I have ever charged was $10 for an outfit and moonwater brilliant key when I was leveling up my weapon and had given up after ~ 50 runs. Then for bale stage 3 have to reupgrade weapon to use as a breakthrough item. After running another 30+ runs finally got it. (2 actually because one dropped from chest and another as a bidding item during same run). I still keep the spare in my bank as a trophy because it seems to be the rarest item in the game.

At least once you receive the item you will know what is quite possibly the most difficult part of the game is behind you.

Worst I got was at least a dozen chests for Golden Deva... and I find Wheel of Fortune generally worse for weapons if they are purple. At least with Hujikar and Brightstone you can get one chest every run and they didn't take me as many tries, even if they probably more time-consuming than the Wheels, so it evens out the frustration.

Just keep at it. Do the runs, earn money, use said money for more keys if you're running out. You'll eventually get your weapon. It's all RNG.

On 8/3/2016 at 8:10 AM, ander01se said:

And this is why you DON'T use the free moonwater key on Hujikar. :p

Hujikar for some people is harder because there are no people farming this, and it's too difficult to solo at ~level 40. Having a mandatory weapon drop from a boss no one bothers with is just plain retarded, and shows you the amount of consideration the devs put into this game's new players. In other words they don't give a f*ck.

A lot of time ago i had this problem, i used my moonwater brilliant key on the hujikar chest, then i had to do 30+ run of brightstone to get my axe, Not a single axe on the boss and on the chest this whole time. It was pretty boring but once i had my axe i was like.. really happy.

yeah, I also have the same experience, Brightstone Ruins never drops gauntlet, so this is the only solution : answer your survey/questionnaire until it give you a Brilliant Moonwater Key & open the Brightstone Weapon Chest with that.

Archived