[TO NCSOFT DEVELOPERS AND PLAYER COMMUNITY]

KanekiKen

Greetings,

I open this topic to exhaust the very last way to try solving my issue as a player.

Basically, my problem is the delay. Being European I wrongly chose the NA server, why?, because my experience taught me that European server, after a few months of being open, they come completely deserted, and the NA ones are usually more international.

Normally I don’t have many problems with delays, but this particular game requires a great deal of synchro to use the skills at the right moment.
Not many MMO have this feature. The way this affects it’s on the use of skills and/or dps but should not affect the chains, the parry, escape or combos.

To this day, between two accounts we have with my spouse, we spent a total of nearly 800 EUR on the game.
I have tried to solve the problem paying ping boosters, for a time it worked, but now, NCSoft's "security system" returns the internet data packets sent, which makes the booster obsolete.

But that is another issue I must solve, because, obviously this is not NCsoft's problem (regarding the booster); but please understand that I am already spending money on two services just to try to have a good time and all that I get is the feeling that the game has become true hell when trying to play it.

All we want, it’s for NCSoft to copy our data into the European server; (this was already done during beta test - which we also paid to play it, so don’t tell us It cannot be done) we do not care about losing the progress we have made, even though it would be nice to have that we don’t really care, but what we do want, however, is that we can take with us the items we spent real money on, to have them transferred to the euro server, because we are not contemplating the idea to start in the European servers without taking with us what we have purchased (costumes mostly)

As of now we have three options:

1- Continue to play the NA server without being able to use my skills properly.
2- To have NCSoft try to solve my problem and allow us to play in the European server just like we are in NA.
3- Give up and drop Blade and Soul for good.

Look, I understand that what we ask for is a "service" that the company (NCSoft) doesn´t have and that they make no money out of this sort of requests; I understand that, copying our data to transfer the items or whatever solution they can offer, incurs additional work for them; but I also have a job, a job that generates the money I spent on NCSoft's services, and what can I say, sometimes I must do tasks that my routine doesn’t contemplate; in order for me to maintain that job I must solve all the issues that may arise.

I will leave this presented to the forum for the following reasons:

1- NCSoft Customer's service said that their developers only read the forum, and that is the only way they can communicate with them.
2- They have also told me that, for what I ask for, not being a service they provide, other players of the community must give their opinion so see if they allow us to get the help we need.

Truth be told, I would have preferred for this to remain with support and not make it public because honestly, nobody cares where do I play, whom do I play with, what I buy and what I don’t, or what problem I have as an user. This being said, as a user/player/customer I should be receiving support from the people I pay to for this service without having to go public.

I will appreciate an answer from the developers, executives in order for me to try and make a decision from now on.

I will also appreciate the community's input and opinion, because after all, it seems that NCSoft has put on your hands the help I need.

Thank you very much in advance.

my opinion is if they could offer a server character transfer for money, they can do something similar service to transfer characters from na to eu or from eu to na with different ways and, of course, this one for money as well.

I know SWTOR struggled with it for 5 years before finally being able to offer cross-regional transfers. I believe part of it is actually legal issues that NC Soft might not be interested in tackling.

The game does allow you to run character both in EU and NA on the same account, so I would just take it as a way to try something new, unless you want to replicate the same characters. It's not the best option, but it's an option, particularly if you play together as is which places you in a better position than most players that are soloing.

From what I hear about EU servers they are not that great tbh. You might like NA more even with the inferior performance. 

Did they make all those people who got gear transfers make an open post in the forums to see what the player base thought of them getting gear transfers from one region to another? No they didn't and that was an absolute no in the game also.

i understand transferring characters may be a little complex but not that impossible either. They can whip together a character with code easy. 

I have no problem with them helping you out at all and it shouldn't be a problem for them. That extra work would be beneficial to them also. They don't need to lose any more players.

I have played both... NA and EU. originally I have started in NA because of friends but the delay i got on NA makes playing even WL hard.. so I relocated on EU where is much better ping wise. Also community wise is not bad. I am in Ebon Hall if you decide to relocate hit me up with a PM.

Thanks for the answers.

I can not wait 5 years.

I just spent the last week fighting NCSOFT, WTFAST and inet services.

I am very tired.

I just wanted to play.

And the truth is I just wanted to pass the outfits, those who say "Bound to account" not "bound to region" that is the same account, I have the same premium rank the same Hongmoon coins, all things the master account.

If that's the first thing I asked

seems easy right?

I think the idea of NCSOFT is to spend 800 euros again in the EU

I am willing to pay a flash memory and a shipment by UPS to frankfurt if they have no money.

So far I have changed my internet and I buy the black desert

When you have the new ISP connection without problems and the problem is NCSOFT.

I have to see if I can do something about it legally

I have the same exact issue trust me, and you're not alone on this, there are many NA and EU players on the opposite of their servers just because of their friends, but in time they discovered that this game relies on ping, if you're 700 AP with 300 MS in the same party with another player that has 500 AP with 70 MS he will pull aggro from you just because of his ping being better than you.

Transfering from a region to another is not impossible, don't believe any dev that tells you its impossible, its never impossible there is no impossible in coding and online games.

for your information Aion is a NCsoft game and they had region transfer for awhile, so its not impossible it was there and it is possible.

Also for your information Character transfer is already released in Korea, people can now transfer from a server to another, it won't take long to be here in Blade and Soul West, but i highly suggest when the day comes it MUST have a region transfer with it even if it will cost us 100 USDs per region transfer players will do it.

8 minutes ago, Hamoud said:
8 minutes ago, Hamoud said:

I have the same exact issue trust me, and you're not alone on this, there are many NA and EU players on the opposite of their servers just because of their friends, but in time they discovered that this game relies on ping, if you're 700 AP with 300 MS in the same party with another player that has 500 AP with 70 MS he will pull aggro from you just because of his ping being better than you.

Transfering from a region to another is not impossible, don't believe any dev that tells you its impossible, its never impossible there is no impossible in coding and online games.

for your information Aion is a NCsoft game and they had region transfer for awhile, so its not impossible it was there and it is possible.

Also for your information Character transfer is already released in Korea, people can now transfer from a server to another, it won't take long to be here in Blade and Soul West, but i highly suggest when the day comes it MUST have a region transfer with it even if it will cost us 100 USDs per region transfer players will do it.

I think I am going to cry

Thanks thanks thanks thanks

I do not mind paying 100 USD

I just want freedom for my characters

Now .....dont get me wrong, i do understand the issue and i personally think they should assist you but:

From beginning it was clear that NA and EU servers were in different locations thus will have different ping.

You played the character for whole 45+ levels, i am sure you noticed the ping difference in the start, so you could have switched. You even say so yourself you chose the NA region, and not wrongly, you knew what you were doing.

See i am european too and i play on the NA server. i agree the ping isnt great but i play there for the people i know and we have fun so the rest isnt relevant.

With ping programs i can play without any issues and even do pvp in arena and open world perfectly fine.

So....while i think they should assist you, they dont really have to since it was your decision to play where you are and to spend money there knowing the ping you have..

really the last I played was TERA NA

Which he had a ping of 170 ms

Even so they made me a special tracer and me under 130 ms without any booster.

If it is true that I played the beta and knew it would be delay

But I do not I played before, I did not know that this mmo need as much syncro.

Look due to delay until I have replicated credit card purchases, except that I NCSOFT data without consent and mistake me after I arrived NCOIN

I'm sure if there was no complaint to the problem that I returned the money

But you think because what I have because I'll take it.

But this is an example of what can make the delay.

So bad it is to ask my purchases in costumes so I can go to a server with good ping.

PJ progress or nickname by which to pay the reserve account master do not care.

Why can not help me?

Why they treat me like retard on the tickets?

I deserve this treatment?

If you do not like your job can find another, I claim the company'm not sending personal mail or I'm calling your personal phone

Sorry if it is they who give the face.

It was stated time and time again that you need to choose the region you would like to play on because they WOULD NOT be doing a region transfer.  If you're from EU they spent time and money to make EU servers so the option was there, and seeing how ping reliant this game is you should have known after leveling on both servers to stick with EU.   

level on two servers and then choose

I have no time

As you can see in my participation in the forum I am not using it, all I knew to ask what tickets.

I thought I would have a ping of 170 or 180 non 300-400-500

WWSb8hu.jpg

7 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Now .....dont get me wrong, i do understand the issue and i personally think they should assist you but:

From beginning it was clear that NA and EU servers were in different locations thus will have different ping.

You played the character for whole 45+ levels, i am sure you noticed the ping difference in the start, so you could have switched. You even say so yourself you chose the NA region, and not wrongly, you knew what you were doing.

See i am european too and i play on the NA server. i agree the ping isnt great but i play there for the people i know and we have fun so the rest isnt relevant.

With ping programs i can play without any issues and even do pvp in arena and open world perfectly fine.

So....while i think they should assist you, they dont really have to since it was your decision to play where you are and to spend money there knowing the ping you have..

You can apply this in KFC or maybe Burger King, hey sir you bought a cheese burger and took a bite, you can't return it sorry.
Dude!!! it's a service that is offered in big online games, LoL, Dota, Aion, stop treating the game like its a 1 time chance to play in one region, there is no a such a thing, every big online MMO offeres region transfer at some point....

3 hours ago, Hamoud said:

You can apply this in KFC or maybe Burger King, hey sir you bought a cheese burger and took a bite, you can't return it sorry.
Dude!!! it's a service that is offered in big online games, LoL, Dota, Aion, stop treating the game like its a 1 time chance to play in one region, there is no a such a thing, every big online MMO offeres region transfer at some point....

Do you see it offered here? i do not so...until they actually offer such anything they do in that matter is their courtesy.  They can help but they are not obligated too.

And other games offering it doesnt mean anything. This isnt any other MMO, This is BnS and for now no transfers are officially available.

On 31/7/2016 at 5:33 PM, KanekiKen said:

Greetings,

There is a simple solution: play other game. I dont know how they release a game in which low ping everything to the world. There should be multi servers, but then again, the pop is an issue?

I don't know much about how data / server transfers work, but if it's possible for BnS to transfer your toons from NA to EU server without causing any inconvenience, then i'm backing you up in your request (through this message).

Archived