Need motivation

Fufia

I come back from vacation one month without playing and i cant get motivation to play again.

I come to forum and seems that everything the same!

I see this bikini pic on start pag and run for game update start game and sad my sumn still dont have boobs.

Any can help me get motivation to come back!!!!

6 minutes ago, Fufia said:

I come back from vacation one month without playing and i cant get motivation to play again.

I see this bikini pic on start pag and run for game update start game and sad my sumn still dont have boobs.

The boobs can be gotten by buying Summer Groove outfit package. It is only one outfit that gives boobs so no they did not change it so that all lyns have boobs now. But yes this is how the outfit looks on lyn:

5HxEO1j.jpg

56 minutes ago, Fufia said:

When i go F10 and click try on Groove outfit i dont see boobs!!

It is extra outfit that is included. You get two bikinis from which the other one is normal no boobs versions and other is the Lyn female only Variant version.

3 hours ago, Fufia said:

If you don't feel like playing it, don't worry about it. I've been BnS free for a week & it's Okay. The day I feel like playing, I will. If I never feel like firing it up again, well, no biggie either.

16 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

If you don't feel like playing it, don't worry about it. I've been BnS free for a week & it's Okay. The day I feel like playing, I will. If I never feel like firing it up again, well, no biggie either.

I agree with this. Nowadays I got so lazy that all I do is afk craft stuff to sell and then gain money to buy outfits when a good one appears.

I want to be able to quest with my characters and have them AI controlled. Have 3 AI controlled characters would be fun. Sort of like a single player RPG. Like Fall Out or Dragons Dogma. AI characters I can chill and bond with. lol.

Like a harem of beautiful AI controlled ladies to quest with me.

2 hours ago, AlexHuaTian said:

I want to be able to quest with my characters and have them AI controlled. Have 3 AI controlled characters would be fun. Sort of like a single player RPG. Like Fall Out or Dragons Dogma. AI characters I can chill and bond with. lol.

Like a harem of beautiful AI controlled ladies to quest with me.

Try SWTOR. Part of its end-game is companion acquisition. Five come as class defaults (some with romances) and then in the end game you can get gazillion more. For group content some of it can be done with other players and their comps, and the rst is just players. 

2 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

Try SWTOR. Part of its end-game is companion acquisition. Five come as class defaults (some with romances) and then in the end game you can get gazillion more. For group content some of it can be done with other players and their comps, and the rst is just players. 

Demi, this creep is the one who had tons of vids in youtube of other player's chars (all females) that he recorded. The channel got terminated I assume due to people getting creeped out that their characters are filmed without permission. And he is talking about AI chars so does he want bots to be his friends or what? O_o

29 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Demi, this creep is the one who had tons of vids in youtube of other player's chars (all females) that he recorded. The channel got terminated I assume due to people getting creeped out that their characters are filmed without permission. And he is talking about AI chars so does he want bots to be his friends or what? O_o

Companions in SWTOR are AI. You can dress them up, they will talk to you, and flirt with you and will fight with you. Actually nowadays they fight better than the players with the super-buffed up AI. In a healer stance they will top you up the moment you get a scratch. In a DPS stance they will DPS anything down while you get the first spell off. In a tank mode they are not so great. 

Some side-quest NPCs will also 'fade to black' with the player characters, particularly in some stories. Male Imperial Agent or Smuggler literally has a gal in every port, and a couple of the in-party romances with marriage and break up if you wish. It's BioWARE.

So, yeah, I think he can get what he wants without creeping real players out. 

3 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Companions in SWTOR are AI. You can dress them up, they will talk to you, and flirt with you and will fight with you. Actually nowadays they fight better than the players with the super-buffed up AI. In a healer stance they will top you up the moment you get a scratch. In a DPS stance they will DPS anything down while you get the first spell off. In a tank mode they are not so great. 

So, yeah, I think he can get what he wants without creeping real players out. 

Sounds like heaven for him then.

3 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Sounds like heaven for him then.

It's actually pretty entertaining. You can even play a creep. There is a female Sith Lord romantic line where she forces herself on a submissive Lt. Quinn. You can play a M!Jedi that gets it on with a young gal that is recently orphaned, so your character is her father figure, Jedi Master and a lover all wrapped in one. Another Sith Lord romantic line allows using a slave shock collar on the 'interest'. That's along with the normal courtship and marriages, as vanilla as the real thing. So, yeah, digital self-expression of the pent-up romantic frustrations and dreams in a MMO is that way. ---> SWTOR

9 hours ago, Fufia said:

Don't play for your own good. Just ditch it, go sign up for closed beta of Revelation online or something, just don't bother motivating yourself here. Personally I tried to motivate myself too, but it backfired afterwards.

Archived