BnS NA vs TW...

YoshimuraX

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/2/2016 at 9:58 PM, vita said:

Ping is not the downside as it is better than playing in NA, 50-60ms compare to 200-250ms

Erm, it is bad if you have bad ping while there? not everyone is in the same location and gets the same ping. Therefore it would be seen as a downside for those that have bad ping there. For example, those that spoke on ping beforehand. 

7 hours ago, ChubbyFatBoy said:

Erm, it is bad if you have bad ping while there? not everyone is in the same location and gets the same ping. Therefore it would be seen as a downside for those that have bad ping there. For example, those that spoke on ping beforehand. 

I was mostly talking about players in SEA/OCE region, where their ping to TW will always be better than NA.

Well I am from SG too, getting bad ping when playing NA so I tried TW version. But I can't seem to install the game, there will be an error E04015_IIP_HTTP_404_138b0167_setup.iss. seems like it's related to my firewall/antivirus, so i swithced it off, but it still doesn't work, pls help 

• 1 month later...

Dont know about TW but im in Australia and playing on the Jap server. Ping around 100-200 which is a huge step over the 500-600 pings on NA/EU servers. Now i feel like i can actually do some decent dps, yay. Plus there's english speaking clan on there so dont feel lost at all. Here is a video on how to setup for all you Aussie players.

But For the English patch please refer to Izanami English Translation

Archived