Optimize for low-end PCs, now can't play game

dklm

I clicked optimize for low-end PCs in the graphics settings and it changed my window to 600x800.  The problem is that everything else, the UI, did not scale.  So now I can't play the game.

I exited the game and restarted and of course my settings are saved to 600x800.  I can't click to accept the agreement because the window is big enough only to show the agreement part and not the buttons on the bottom.  Now I can't play the game.  What should I do?

try to somehow reach the settings to untick the low-end pc mode.
you made it on your own pc so others can't really help you. if there is no way to reach the settings then you should reinstall the game or something

6 hours ago, dklm said:

I clicked optimize for low-end PCs in the graphics settings and it changed my window to 600x800.  The problem is that everything else, the UI, did not scale.  So now I can't play the game.

I exited the game and restarted and of course my settings are saved to 600x800.  I can't click to accept the agreement because the window is big enough only to show the agreement part and not the buttons on the bottom.  Now I can't play the game.  What should I do?

You can modify your client configuration by going to Documents>BnS>NCWEST>ClientConfiguration. Press Ctrl+F and type "fullscreen". You can see "full-screen", "full-windowed" and "windowed". Now change "windowed" value from 1 to 0 and then "full-screen" value from 0 to 1. Save and close. If your game is crashed ( Just incase it happens) try modifying "full-windowed" value to 1 or 0. Hope it helps you.

Archived