Jump to content
Forums

please leave moonstone in f10


Oupy

Recommended Posts

hello  ncsoft ,

 

this is a good change for now to keep their prices a bit on the lower side so i'd say keep them ,  they are not worse than currency exchange aspect of the game anyway 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, InstantDeath said:

People asked more ways to obtain Frozen Stinger, now they complain that they worth nothing. Don't be greedy, or moonstones soon will drop to 1g each and you'll have nothing to sell to make money.

Go farm Mushin.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Oupy said:

1 g each very good on all side , this can be a dream only ,  everyone can gear up and it will be a happy community after all , so it benefits everyone

Sure, and make another way for a bottleneck. Everyone will enjoy Asura Embers, Flowers of Lament, and Taikhan Skin rocketing 2k a pop and 200g on a single Honorary Ornament, when they can't possibly be asked to farm dungeons because Stingers are 10s and Moonstones are 20s each.

 

A Moonstone crash is an extremely horrendous idea. One of the main reasons Moonstones heavily inflated in price is simply because everyone wanted Stingers to be given out like candy, and that wish was granted. Stingers, now dirt cheap, no longer garner any profit, so marketers have to inflate the next best thing. It's basic economics 101.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oupy said:

we already know the game is p2w  , so  moonstone staying in the market will do more good than bad  , it keep their price lower on f5 

you clearly don't understand things... what's good for players is bad for ncsoft, what's bad for players is good for ncsoft.
meaning: lower-ish monstone prices good for players, but bad for ncsoft, and they r a company after all, they have to look what's best for them, ergo MSs will not stay in shop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, InstantDeath said:

People asked more ways to obtain Frozen Stinger, now they complain that they worth nothing. Don't be greedy, or moonstones soon will drop to 1g each and you'll have nothing to sell to make money.

Well because this would only affect some 700ap ranged i can't care more less about loosing moonstones as gold income. 1g for moonstones would be one of the best things what can happen to the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

Sure, and make another way for a bottleneck. Everyone will enjoy Asura Embers, Flowers of Lament, and Taikhan Skin rocketing 2k a pop and 200g on a single Honorary Ornament, when they can't possibly be asked to farm dungeons because Stingers are 10s and Moonstones are 20s each.

 

A Moonstone crash is an extremely horrendous idea. One of the main reasons Moonstones heavily inflated in price is simply because everyone wanted Stingers to be given out like candy, and that wish was granted. Stingers, now dirt cheap, no longer garner any profit, so marketers have to inflate the next best thing. It's basic economics 101.

You do realize moonstones are mandatory items for upgrade? While skins/embers are not?

Honestly I couldn't care less if skins/embers are 50k gold each, because face it, 99.99% of players couldn't care less if these 2 items don't even exist. Only ones who care are the whales or no-lifers on legendary. Why would it be surprising if a luxury item is expensive? Does it make any sense that mandatory items for mid-tier upgrades are so expensive most people can't afford them? NO. Not to mention the only way to get them is through the bullshit SSP mode.

I'd rather 99.99% of the population benefit from lower moonstone prices, than the 0.01% elites benefit from lower skin/ember prices. Common sense. This game is P2W enough already, you want to disadvantage the lower AP players even more while benefiting the 700AP people who farm moonstones nonstop? No thanks.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, InstantDeath said:

People asked more ways to obtain Frozen Stinger, now they complain that they worth nothing. Don't be greedy, or moonstones soon will drop to 1g each and you'll have nothing to sell to make money.

Well, you won't have to 'make money' if you can get everything you need. The only reason to farm gold is to buy mats, nothing else is really 'necessary'.

 

EDIT: Windbrand covered it better in the previous post.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tapsomebong said:

so if moonstones were 1g each and everyone upgraded to max gear then what start complaining moonstone too cheap cant make gold? ssp boar dies in 5 second no1 get credit?

Then possibly they would need to higher the HP of those bosses.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, tapsomebong said:

so if moonstones were 1g each and everyone upgraded to max gear then what start complaining moonstone too cheap cant make gold? ssp boar dies in 5 second no1 get credit?

if you have max gear you might not wanna bother making gold or going for ssp, at least if I had a full gear I wouldn't even log in cuz there wont be anything to do. That's what I don't understand, when new upgrades come out with new patch, the p2w players make it in 1 day, then what's their motivation to keep on playing?
anyway, if it was hard to farm golds, the currency exchange wouldn't be like it is now. the ratio would be higher, so that f2p players would get more HMCoins by selling less gold (ofc the daily gold income would be less as well though), and ofc p2w players would have to invest more real money if they wanna buy gold, which is also good cuz p2w players if they p2w, they totally deserve their real money to be ripped off as much as possible. :>

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, tapsomebong said:

advantage is not winning

well said. :> yeh, there are examples for that: the few of the p2w ppl who try to compensate their brainlessness with gear and they are still bad after all.
on the other hand, for example, these "wallet warriors" take the big prices for infinity tower (the more medals, the costume). And I didn't even mention Whirlwind Valley. :> I have mixed pvp gear with 80k HP and 2207 crit def, yet a 700+ still kills me with 3 hits. I  don't even want to imagine what it would be if I didn't have crit def. :>

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...